1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[DEAD] Osama Bin Laden

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by s land balla, May 1, 2011.

1. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

LOL he got me there. Well done :). That's what I get for posting on the BBS when I should be working :).

2. ChrisBosh

ChrisBosh Member

I was in the boat of those that thought Osama died a long time ago, was I wrong!!!!! Good on the intelligence community finding the guy, strange that he wasn't hiding at all. Pakistan seems to have stashed this guy away, this is a major disgrace for them as they got caught red handed. There will definitely be a fall out in the relationship due to this. What I don't get is the kill order. Why not get this guy alive and hold a trial for the crimes he's committed? It would have been a great lesson for the rest of the world, lost opportunity in my opinion.

3. rpr52121

rpr52121 Sober Fan
    Supporting Member

I'm wondering how they "confirmed the DNA" because that would mean they had some of OBL DNA from a previous mission with which to compare the body.

You forgot that the Doctor was involved. Nearby civilians described a bright blue box seen on the roof of the compound.

4. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

they have OBL's sister's DNA..

5. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.
    Supporting Member

They have part of his sister's brain in Boston from when she died of cancer.

It was confirmed using that.

6. da_juice

da_juice Member

I honestly thought he was in an apartment complex in Yemen, and that we would never find him.

7. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I just heard on the BBC that protest leaders in Yemen are telling protesters not to waive pictures of OBL at protests. The BBC is interviewing one of their leaders and she is saying that their movement isn't about Al Qaeda and that Al Qaeda's way of doing things has been overtaken by the pro-democracy movement.

8. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I'm not sure its clear yet of whether the plan was to try to take him alive or to kill him. Some reports say that there was a plan to take him alive but it was impossible since he fought back while other reports say the plan was to kill him all along.

9. basso

basso Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

years of work went into this.

10. rhadamanthus

rhadamanthus Contributing Member

11. CrazyDave

CrazyDave Contributing Member

There would be critics no matter how it was handled.

12. Beavis

Beavis Member

So Osama put a missle onto the first plane to hit the south tower on 9/11?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-jzNfxKSio&feature=related

Notice the flash from the missile, then the black hole opening up for the plane to penetrate. This is real. Also when the dvds were released they did NOT include the first plane hitting(because it would be better quailty and the masses would know the truth)

This is my favorite evidence. However theres 100 bits more but this is my favorite of this inside job. I also have quotes from the owners of the buildings and its funny how top level millionaires that ate breakfast everyday there in the top floor penthouses decided to skip that morning. Here are the 5 dancing Isrealis that videotaped the freaking thing then immediately left the country to Isreal.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRfhUezbKLw

And heres further proof both Bush/fcc/cnn has lied to us from Bushs OWN mouth. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sm73wOuPL60&feature=related

So Osama was living in a cave for years before moving to Pakistan. Do you know how hard it is to carry around a dialysis machine from cave to cave? Impossible... They will never show us the photos, and the body is now gone. Just like Hitler. No one knows where Hitler was buried, no one knows for sure how he died and like May 1 Osama is deja Vu.

So if there was a real ground campaign to pop Osama by Obama, LET'S SEE THE VIDEO. Special Ops guys now are wired with video cams in their helmets.So let's see the kill shot boys.If it doesn't surface, OBAMA DEATH IS A HOAX.Already the body is disposed of.

OSAMA DEATH PHOTO is FAKE.Who benefits from claiming Obama killed Osama?OBAMA.It's RE-ELECTION time...Unless a real death photo surfaces, let's just say this is POLITICAL PROPAGANDA.Most likely Obama died years ago, the demon was on dialysis after all, it's pretty tough to carry around a portable dialysis machine from cave to cave.

So as the stock market rallies and Obama shows record new 'approval ratings', there's already 20% of the world that doesn't believe it.SHOW ME THE PROOF.I want to see the special ops video from the guy that shot the kill shot. Any man (including Obama) would lie if it meant getting re-elected. Are you telling me you guys wouldnt lie if it meant saving your job? Get real of course you would. He interrupts Trumps show with 5 minutes left knowing the networks would spent literally days nonstop talking about. It was all planned to shut down Trump. But thats not why this news was leaked.

Heres whats going to happen . Various news outlets have said gasoline will be $5 by Memorial or labor day. This would kill Obamas chances to get reelected. However, there will now be a "muslim unrest over ubls death" and this will be the blame for high gas prices not Obama.

Obama knows you suckers will accept paying $5 a gallon since he 'killed' Ubl. The maddest people now are ones who want this economy fixed regardless of how many radical muslims are killed. Sure UBL deserved to die but does that give Obama a free pass? I feel bad for the 3000 that died but that doesnt mean we should allow the country to free fall into poverty because Obama gives a nice speech then struts away from the podium. Unbelievable. This is further proof that since JFK the presidency is nothing more than a show/actor and can manipulate the public to believe anything.

Oh, and the American way to justice is to have a jury and trial and they could have used tear gas to knock out UBL and the guys there and took them all alive. This is capital murder without a trial. Funny how the democrats are the ones against capital murder(probably because of race) but if its a muslim arab its okay.. If its a white gentile (david koresh) its okay to barge in with tanks and kill all the kids/babies/women and no one complains because he is a whiteguy.(i assume this is the reason what else could it be?)

If you had a gun for home defense(which is legal) and a few guys from another country barged in with guns you probably would fire back also.And these reports about him using a lady as a shield,prove it. They have video. Prove it. Otherwise it comes from the same liers that lied to you about 9/11(and my videos prove it)

Funny how Obama said justice is done when there isnt a trial. Really? Now he is the most hated man on earth. 1 billion muslims are after Obamas head right now. Funny how he said he would end the war bring troops home, but now that he killed Osama its okay to keep the war going. And ironically democrats(the same ones that are against this war) are now FOR the war just because their boy Obama tells them to obey them. Its simple really , a republican tells you something and you go against him(starting a war) but if a democrat tells you something you obey it(obama saying we must continue fighting).

Hypocrits. And it works both ways, Im sure republicans will bash democrats for something then turn around and try the same thing to get elected. Thats why Im one of the few that see the truth.

13. across110thstreet

across110thstreet Contributing Member

^^^

yeah, the whole thing was made up.

what a dunce if you believe that

14. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

wait a minute are you talking about the GOP , rush limbaugh, trader_gay, ba$$0 and bigteKKK ??

or

radical muslim clerics?

I'm confused... hard to tell who is who on this issue.

My favorite was when they went to bush for his bin laden post death reaction. it was like a post game press conference interviewing the losing side.. more like he *lost* 8 years trying to *not* find bin laden and being an opportunist with WMDs halliburton, yellow cake et al..

OWNED

except the part where we all are getting owned back by bush &co with the no bid contracts to halliburton, and the ***** show that is the price of oil... we win but not for the sake of lots of blood for oil and LOTS of cash for bush cheney co

15. Ubiquitin

Ubiquitin Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I just had a realization: if the Pakistanis were not forewarned about this mission, how were we able to get two helicopters into a city with heavy military presence? I understand that they were flying lower than radar would detect, but come on - helicopters are noisy.

The Pakistanis must have known.

16. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

delete

#216 SamFisher, May 2, 2011
    Last edited: May 2, 2011
  17. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

they may have eveny launched them from inside pakistan, they've had helicopters running missions in/over there for years as well as kyrgzistanand obviously afghanistan.

18. Ender120

Ender120 Contributing Member

I don't think it's stupid to believe that the Government or the military would lie to the American people. It's actually stupid to believe the opposite.

Anyone who swallows this story without chewing first is the dunce in my book.

We killed the guy, confirmed his DNA, and dumped the body within twenty-four hours?

-Why was he killed instead of brought to trial like Saddam?
    -How was his DNA confirmed within twenty-four hours when most tests take three to seven days?
    -Why won't they show videos or pictures of the corpse or the kill?

The whole thing seems suspicious and anyone who doesn't have an American flag shoved up their ass should realize that.

His death brings nothing but some small comfort to anyone who lost a loved one on September 11th. Al Qaeda continues (and has continued for years) without their figurehead and checkbook.

Also, I feel that publicly celebrating his death makes us look very ignorant to the rest of the world. Taking to the streets and cheering is not what this should be about.

It should be quiet memorials for all victims of Osama's crimes, both domestic and foreign.

Obama's speech made me uneasy. I didn't feel any of the power or leadership that the rest of you say you felt. Walking down the hallway was a nice touch, and whoever staged it did a great job with that.

Unfortunately, I was painfully aware the entire time that the President was just reading words off a screen. He stumbled, he lacked passion, and he didn't even seem to believe what he was saying.

And it's disgusting to say that breaking into a guy's house and shooting him and his family in the head proves that Americans can do anything they set their minds to.

Our economy sucks, we can't employ a huge chunk of our population, we have rampant homelessness, we can't cure cancer or AIDS, we have stupid children, half the country hates the other half, government and big business have made slaves of ninety-nine percent of us, and reality tv is still around.

But we can shoot you in the head, alright.

USA, USA!

All we've really succeeded in doing is begging for another terrorist attack, so that we can identify the new figurehead, hunt him down, kill him without a trial, and brag. And probably start a few meaningless wars along the way.

Osama bin Laden killed three thousand Americans.

Since then, twice that number have been killed in Afghanistan and Iraq.

Seventy-five percent of those deaths occurred in Iraq, which had nothing to do with September 11th, Al Qaeda, or Osama.

President Bush saw Osama's three thousand and raised him fifteen hundred.

Am I saying that President Bush should be hunted down and killed by Navy Seals?

No (at least not in public).

What I am saying is that the War on Terror stopped being about Osama a long time ago, this is a minor victory, and all the people cheering in the streets should stop to consider the long-term consequences of what we did.

If this leads to another terrorist attack on American soil, would you consider Osama's death worth it?

The bloodthirsty will say yes, because they'll be given an excuse to look for more blood.

Any rational, considerate, concerned American will admit that it might have been better to take him alive and bring him to trial before the rest of the world, and avoid the further loss of American life.

I guess we'll find out.

19. bejezuz

bejezuz Contributing Member

It's crazy. His corpse was given more respect than any of the innocent victims he killed, that's for sure.

20. Rocketman1981

Rocketman1981 Member

Brennan painted a dark scene of bin Laden's final moments. He said the al Qaeda leader used one of his wives as a human shield while he was being shot at. “From a visual perspective, here is bin Laden ... living in this million dollar-plus compound ... hiding behind women who were put in front of him as a shield. I think it really just speaks to just how false his narrative has been over the years," Brennan said. "Looking at what bin Laden was doing hiding there while he’s putting other people out there to carry out attacks again just speaks to, I think, the nature of the individual he was."

Wow. If that above is true what a visual. The one telling him to kill others was hiding in a million dollar compound with wives and children and hid behind a wife to avoid getting shot!