1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

**Official McGrady/Pistons 2010 Regular Season Thread**

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by emjohn, Oct 27, 2010.

1. Achilleus

Achilleus Member

Wait, who is laughing? Kuester? His team lost again. To the Bucks...

People can say what they want about Mr. Alexander, but he would never hire a coach as terrible as John Kuester. Maybe he was hired to get top lottery picks. :confused:

2. gotsis

gotsis Member

any news to why he isn't playing?

if it was caused by hamilton calling a mutiny it's kind of a d*** move by rip to just resolve the feud and let the others take the hit haha

3. Achilleus

Achilleus Member

Next week T-Mac will probably be playing 35 minutes a game and some perplexed Piston will be on the sidelines wondering why he was suddenly taken out of the rotation. You don't get to 22-40 by making sense.

I'm just happy the Rockets get coaches like JVG and Adelman.

4. PRAY IV M3RCY

PRAY IV M3RCY Member

wait a minute. is there any evidence that mcgrady wasnt out because of a headache. I thought thats was the only reason he was out. And then it just so happens that Coach k has to shake up the lineup and start "fresh" where everybody has to earn their minutes. is it just bad timing because than i think its a little unfair that t-mac who has played every game so far this season and has stayed relatively healthy for a period of time gets sent to the dog house because he had a legitimate reason for missing practice whereas players like wilcox who over slept r Austin daye who missed the bus each get a chance to get back on the basketball court.

5. PRAY IV M3RCY

PRAY IV M3RCY Member

im so angry right now. i cant think str8 because nobody is explaining y this is happening

6. emjohn

emjohn Contributing Member

a) McGrady didn't exactly do himself a favor with the laughing at Kuester's ejection

b) I get the sense a few of you also believe Lohan got hospitalized for exhaustion and the paramedics had to get Charlie Sheen because of stomach pains....

7. PRAY IV M3RCY

PRAY IV M3RCY Member

neither did rodney stucky but yet he is back out there. If mcgrady is on the bench because of that than yea thats ridiculous

8. PRAY IV M3RCY

PRAY IV M3RCY Member

hmm looks like the pistons will lose again. U know i dont want the pistons to lose because than they wouldnt have a shot at the playoffs but now with whats going on with t-mac i hope they get killed as long as he is on the bench like this. i know it may sound selfish but i didnt give a damn about this team before and i dont now especially if t-mac isnt playing

9. t_mac1

t_mac1 Contributing Member

eh whatever. at least i know tmac still has enough in the tank to be a contributor in this L. props for his comeback.

without tmac, another loss for detroit. with him as a starter, the pistons were near .500. without him, they stink like trash.

10. Shaud

Shaud Member

lmao wtf

11. T-mac&Yao=RING

T-mac&Yao=RING Contributing Member

I was at the game tonight and T-mac looked happy on the bench from the few times I saw him.

12. rockets88MT

rockets88MT Member

take a walk and clear your head kid lol

13. TheGreat

TheGreat Member

Wish he could finish the season playing 80+ games, oh well.

Now if he doesn't play any more games, he can enter the off season healthy and continue to work on his game.

I can see him going to the Clippers to start at SF.

1 person likes this.
  14. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Yeah, character is overrated...

15. emjohn

emjohn Contributing Member

http://www.freep.com/article/201103...etroit-90-Richard-Hamilton-rusty-Pistons-lose

16. PRAY IV M3RCY

PRAY IV M3RCY Member

17. PRAY IV M3RCY

PRAY IV M3RCY Member

all i have to say is mcgrady will be a factor next year. If he heads into this off season healthy for the first time in 3 years. he isnt rehabbing anymore. I think if he concentrates on his endurance and explosivness than yes t-mac will be back.

18. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

Detroit is just a big mess right now. McGrady couldn't have joined a more disfunctional team in the offseason. Unfortunately, he got caught up in the most recent drama that isn't going to help his reputation any.

My advice for McGrady would be... Dont ask for a buyout. I know its tempting, and the Pistons might want to do this anyways, but it will just make you look bad with all this drama going around. You can join a contender next season.

19. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

The reason McGrady is on this dysfunctional team is because of his big, fat mouth. He talked himself off the Bulls (not that he would have fit in with a coach like Thibs).

As usual, McGrady is his own worst enemy (not Kuester) and his reputation is well-earned. He will play on a contender next season in his dreams.

20. jo mama

jo mama Contributing Member

he couldnt have joined a less dysfunctional either b/c nobody else wanted him.

laughing when your coach gets ejected and then repeatedly calling him "mr. kuester" isnt going to get him on the court. the "mr. kuester" thing was obviously meant to demean his coach and im sure it didnt endear him to kuester.

either way, this is great news for the bet in my sig!:grin: