1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Marvel Movie] Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Xerobull, Dec 12, 2018.

1. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

Jontro likes this.
  2. Jontro

Jontro Member

i guess rdj is so charismatic that people keep coming for more. and that first movie was so good that people were willing to forgive 2 horrible sequels.

the good thing about iron man dying is that we won't have to sit thru future horrible sequels. the avengers could still be badass regardless of who the superheroes are (preferably without blek window and robin hood).

3. Buck Turgidson

"We should have done this as men. Not with fire."

FLASH21 and arkoe like this.
  4. fallenphoenix

fallenphoenix Contributing Member

Sounds like he wants a lot of money

5. Joe Joe

Joe Joe Go Stros!
    Supporting Member

After having some time to spend some.

6. Buck Turgidson

I'd rather him do another Sherlock Holmes than another Marvel, or another "regular" movie where he can act

7. fallenphoenix

fallenphoenix Contributing Member

don't worry. you've got will ferrell now

Jontro and Buck Turgidson like this.
  8. Xerobull

9. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

Super hyped about this one. This movie could really be amazing.

donkeypunch likes this.
  10. Dankstronaut

Dankstronaut Way, way out here.
    Supporting Member

I think of all, this might be the one Im Looking forward to the most. I think DS1 is really underrated even though I’m not particularly fond of the Cumberbatch. The horror element is super intriguing and I really liked the mind-bending elements and such.

Blade too but that 3 years away...

11. Xerobull

Feige Wants Hugh Jackman Back As Wolverine With The Avengers

It's claimed that Kevin Feige wants to bring back Hugh Jackman as Wolverine to fight alongside The Avengers in Doctor Strange 2 "In The Multiverse of Madness."

According to YouTuber Grace Randolph, Feige's wishlist also includes bringing back Tobey Maguire and Andrew Garfield as Spider-Man, which, following the news of Jamie Foxx back as Electro, appears to be happening.

"I've also heard that Feige is talking to Sony about making your dreams come true and having Tobey Maguire and Andrew Garfield come back to unite the Spider-Men, Batman-Flash style," says Randolph. "He also would like to bring back Hugh Jackman for one last round as Wolverine. Now, again, this is right now Kevin Feige's wish list. We'll see what he can actually do."

[​IMG]

HUGH JACKMAN SAID THE AVENGERS WOULD BRING HIM BACK TO WOLVERINE
    As Randolph notes, Hugh Jackman has stated he is done playing Wolverine, but Jackman did say that if he ever could appear alongside The Avengers, that would be a way of bringing him back to play the role.

"The Avengers would prove too much to turn down," said Jackman back in February of 2017. "Because I always love the idea of him [Wolverine] within that dynamic, with the Hulk obviously, with Iron Man but there are a lot of smarter people with MBAs who can't figure that out [laughter]. You never know. At the moment, honestly, if I really did have them there, I probably wouldn't have said this is the last [about Logan]. It just feels like this is the right time [to leave the character]."

[​IMG]

FEIGE WANTS ALTERNATE VERSIONS OF THE AVENGERS IN DOCTOR STRANGE 2
    Grace offers that Feige wants Hugh Jackman back as Wolverine for Doctor Strange 2 with The Avengers as the movie will feature alternate versions of the characters played by different actors, such as Tom Cruise as Iron Man.

"Kevin Feige, per usual, wants to blow DC's Multiverse film [The Flash] out of the water. His [Doctor Strange 2] hits first... I can confirm that through my sources that Feige does want other actors to play different versions of The Avengers," says Randolph.

Randolph also suggests that Jackman will probably be the only X-Men actor to return as Feige will reboot the X-Men in the MCU and doesn't want fans to want any of the Fox actors to stick around the MCU.

Hugh Jackman back as Wolverine was actually said to be a done deal in December of 2017, and recently saw those rumors that Marvel wants Jackman back for a Wolverine vs. Hulk movie. We can also add that Ryan Reynolds has been teasing a Deadpool Wolverine movie for a while and often "feuds" with Jackman on social media.

Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness has a March 25, 2022 release directed by Sam Raimi.

Invisible Fan and Jontro like this.
  12. donkeypunch

donkeypunch Contributing Member

After watching the boys on prime, I'm down with Karl urban as wolverine.

13. Xerobull

He does smoldering, barely controlled anger much better than Hugh.

TWS1986 and boomboom like this.
  14. boomboom

boomboom I GOT '99 PROBLEMS
    Supporting Member

I want to see Urban back as Vaako in the last two Riddick movies. C'mon Vin...finish that series!!! I like the world you've built...don't leave it hanging.

TWS1986 likes this.
  15. donkeypunch

donkeypunch Contributing Member

If he were to come back as one role, I vote for Dredd. That movie never got the recognition it deserved and it deserved a lot.

16. DonkeyMagic

DonkeyMagic Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

amen. It was great and a shame they couldn't continue with a follow up movie.

17. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

My wife would agree. Let's just say when we saw a more recent "Star Trek" movie, she was usually more attentive when Urban was on the screen. "Take it easy, honey."

In any case, it's tough to care about movies until you know it's actually semi-safe to return to movie theaters. I think they just pushed Bond back to April 2021 (from its pushed-back date of November 2020, from its pushed-back date of April 2020, from its pushed-back date of November 2019....)

Black Widow, Top Gun: Real Old, et al. Coming to a theater post-Covid.

18. Xerobull

I think we’re going to see more and more big budget premium TV shows and less and less movies. Viewing preferences were already shifting to streaming TV and the pandemic kicked it into overdrive. I don’t think movie theaters will disappear but I can see way less of them in the future with new movies having concurrent streaming opening nights.

I read an interview with Ridley Scott and he agrees with me on the shift, but his reasoning was more about the technology.

boomboom likes this.
  19. Juxtaposed Jolt

I can see this happening, to be honest. Marvel and Feige have built up enough of a reputation that any A-lister would be more than happy to even cameo in an Avengers film.

20. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Tough sell for the tiktok crowd who have ticket money to spnd but can't afford their own personal home theater.

tinman likes this.