1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

NBA Bubble Scrimmage Game Thread

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by DreamShook, Jul 22, 2020.

1. JumpMan

JumpMan Contributing Member
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

I'm looking out for those Lakers.

Alex Caruso looks like a video coordinator. Not at all like an NBA team's secret weapon.

2. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

My goodness the thirstiness is at peak levels for Caruso. I'm glad he isnt playing.

3. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Was Lebron Coloring his beard this whole time?

4. JumpMan

JumpMan Contributing Member
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

His bald spot, too.

Wait, are these Rona side effects?

DreamShook likes this.
  5. tmoney1101

tmoney1101 Contributing Member

Right on cue they’re lapping up lebrons wrinkled nut sack.

DreamShook likes this.
  6. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

When Rockets fans say our broadcast team are homers, I wonder if they have listened to other teams broadcasts.

hakeem94 likes this.
  7. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Game Seth match.

Legendary second most efficient shooter.

TimDuncanDonaut likes this.
  8. TimDuncanDonaut

[​IMG]

daywalker02 likes this.
  9. cerophilik

cerophilik Member

Uh Sure?!
    What purpose would that be?
    People say defense because they are rooting or supporting their team. It’s just a thing they do now not like fans have to chant anything but like in soccer people come up with new chants or way to enjoy and express themselves during the game.

Do you chant defense in your house or at a bar when you’re watching a game ? Maybe ones or twice you might scream it but I don’t see anyone chanting defense while watching it on tv.

That is the same thing imo. Having a repetitive video clip which won’t get louder or changed as the game progresses. It would be like if I recorded a chant, go to a game and play that voice record instead of chanting. It’s kinda dumb.
    I understand there are no fans but a video clip on a big screen with over sized people is weird. Also if they wanted they could have recorded a longer clip made them life sized instead of this.

10. YOLO

YOLO Member

What in the world are you talking about. You just rambled and made little to no sense. No it’s not the same thing. Again it serves it purpose. If it’s apparently weird and dumb, don’t watch then

11. cerophilik

cerophilik Member

You didn’t even read it so how do you know I rambled. It made sense if you read it. No purpose just looks stupid

12. YOLO

YOLO Member

Bc it didn’t make any sense that’s why it’s a bunch of rambling

13. cerophilik

cerophilik Member

What didn’t make sense. and you’re the one making no sense “why it’s a bunch of rambling” ?What doesn’t make sense is a video of people chanting the same chant over and over and over sized on a screen along the court. That’s what makes no sense

14. YOLO

YOLO Member

apparently, makes plenty of sense to everyone else since its gotten good feedback. but hey you're trying to be that guy. figures it throws you off since you're trying to be that odd ball. cf's gonna cf's. gotta b**** about something

15. cerophilik

cerophilik Member

Play Karen or are you a Kevin??? Anyway sure thing son I’m an odd ball. Idc. It looks dumb hehe and that’s the truth

16. YOLO

YOLO Member

lmao you're talking about karen and kevin. yeah rambling garbage since you have nothing to say.

glad you hate it. you'll see plenty of it for the next couple months. enjoy

17. cerophilik

cerophilik Member

If you don’t think is dumb having that video clip looping then I’m sorry for you.
    If you wanted a better version they could have a longer video with better actors and smaller so they look like actual fans in the game. If you don’t see the bad acting those people don’t even look like fans. They look worse than a video game crowd, faking their chants. We’ll see if we have it on the games. I didn’t say I hate it. I said it’s dumb so don’t put words that I haven’t even said. Also learn a little more reading comprehension that might help you as well. ;p

18. YOLO

YOLO Member

if you read the op then you would know what I think. and the feedback that has gone with it. all you're doing is trying to be that lame dude that thinks he can do better. nah don't kid yourself and try making some sense before rambling

19. ParaSolid

ParaSolid Member

Jeez relax guys ^

20. cerophilik

cerophilik Member

I don’t need to read the op since you commented on my post. And now who’s the ones actually rambling nonsense. You made no sense dude. And if you don’t think is weird having a screen so close and having overblown people on the screen that’s on you.

The actual purpose of that is to make it seem like the home crowd is there to support their team right? Isn’t Not? Then ofc it would be better to have a longer video. It would be tons better having real fans there in the video.

Check the video and observe the “fans” it’s just so fake. And ofc it would be better if it had more variety and different chants at different times or different reactions. That’s why I said video game fans look actually better than this thing.