1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Kanye West update: Kanye goes crazy, claims Kim slept with Chris Paul

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by tinman, Jul 4, 2020.

1. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Yup and I don’t care who they vote for or which country is behind their VPN masking software

they need to be destroyed

2. davidio840

davidio840 Contributing Member

Look guy, you have the right to say what you want just like anyone else. I didn’t want Dumbo Trump or that bimbo Hillary. I don’t want Dumbo Trump or dumbass Biden either.

Having said that, you aren’t very smart to have the opinion “Trump is going to get the living **** kicked out of him by voters of all races, regardless of middle aged dorks who still listen to kanye west on tidal“.

You can say he’s the worst president in history, he very well may be. You can’t be that ignorant to not understand it won’t be known for years after the fact. As is the case with every president. Policies (or lack thereof) take time to come to realization.

Unfortunately you’re going to be surprised (maybe angry?) when Trump isn’t “having the living **** kicked out of him” 3-4 months from now.

3. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

Yeh screw you @B-Bob !

jiggyfly, RayRay10 and B-Bob like this.
  4. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

139,000 people are dead. If that’s ONLY the leading indicator and the lagging indicators are coming years later... we are F-ed.

The election will be a referendum on how Covid is handled from here till Nov because Covid is an economic issue, and most people understand you can’t just use magical thinking to turn a blind eye to a pandemic and reap economic glory. You cannot just ignore Covid.

And Trump will NEVER change strategy to deal with Covid because that would admit he was wrong. And even if he did, I don’t know that there’s enough time to do the hard work to solve it in 3 months. The only thing that could solve the virus in 3 months is literally an act of God where the virus mutates into a mild cold and goes unnoticed.

But can Trump still win even with Covid... yes but Trump wining only happens if Biden loses. Biden would need to do something so incredibly terrible that it would give those “come home” Republicans an excuse to think Trump is the “lesser of two evils”. Trumps campaign knows this and it’s exactly what his new campaign manager laid out clearly in his latest statement.

-Russia meddling again
    -Red states closing massive amounts of polling stations
    -Republican state officials refusing to certify their results
    -Republicans purging voters roles

There are dirty tricks Republicans can use to help if it gets closer with a weakened Biden, but in the end there’s sooo much that has to change in a very short time for Trump to win. It’s hard to see him staying in office without scamming the election through the 12th amendment where the Republican states refuse to certify and then the House votes Trump back in office. Either he scams that way back into office or Biden implodes or an act of God happens and Trump reaps the benefit of a miracle.

That’s pretty much it. If Covid is sticking around... Trumps approval will stay in the dirt unless something drastic happens.

RayRay10 and SamFisher like this.
  5. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

It would be tragic if you have a lower IQ than both of them but here we are.

6. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

Trump is going to get obliterated because we already know he is the worst president in modern history, a little clue is the hundreds of thousands dead and the trillions of economic damage that have occurred in the last few months due to his malign incompetence, but that's not even the only reason.

Clearly it upsets you to know that Trump's going to get stomped. Well, know you this, it will happen.

The only way historians will look for a silver lining in the Trump regime is if the Republican party literally crumbles into dust after he's gone - as it so richly deserves and probably needs to happen if you want society to exist past 2030. Then you can say "at least he helped exterminate the GOP as a political faction". Not sure if that will happen, but if there's a god, it will. (there isn't)

RayRay10 and deb4rockets like this.
  7. dobro1229

Also Kanye needs help. He’s seriously going to either hurt someone or himself.

RayRay10 and SamFisher like this.
  8. davidio840

That’s a well thought out post and I agree with most of it. Having said that, the odds Biden self implodes are fairly high and you completely left out the stock market and corporation influence.

While the virus has been devastating and 1000000% mishandled, the fact that it’s a political divide is the source of the issue.

This isn’t about left or right or middle. Bipartisanship doesn’t exist in this country anymore and that’s the fundamental issue. Both sides are pathetic and coward and CNN, Fox, MSNBC, Twitter, Facebook, hell some people on this very own forum, are the institutional failures that will let the rest of America down.

The fact that corporations are involved with politics is a comical in its own way. They need to shut up and deal with their own issues. This world has turned into a celebrity ball sucking disgrace. People don’t form their own opinions, they don’t work as hard as their ancestors.

Now days these kids want $100k cause they know how to use excel and type 80 wpm. Trust me, I’ve interviewed a lot of them. Cocky ass dumbasses.

9. davidio840

Lol my post above is exactly the problem with @SamFisher and @fchowd0311 .Two dumbo leftist with an agenda and no common sense.

10. davidio840

That’s all you got? Lulz. At least @SamFisher put some effort into his post that completely contradicts itself. Our economy is in shambles, yet people that have a 401k aren’t complaining!

And again @SamFisher who is clearly a left wing lunatic just like the far rights - both parties need to go away. You’ll never see anything accomplished from either side. You are brainwashed to believe otherwise.

11. SamFisher

Unless they're one of the -*checks notes* - 25 million who lost their jobs in the last 3 months or literally every other person whose life has been upended due to his ongoing malignant. incompetence - It's particularly hard on those of us with families

Trump is going to get the comeuppance he richly deserves, and i will laugh bitterly for a bit with knowledge that the hard work is still to come. I want you to think of that every night between now and November, when I will certainly be enjoying a cask strength single malt and you will be crying in your Smirnoff Ice l.

RayRay10 likes this.
  12. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

[​IMG]

13. dobro1229

Sounds like you got it ALL figured out lol.

Biden will have gaffs yes, but "implosion" isn't the safe bet some might think. The guy has survived alot over the past year 1/2 and has been vetted numerous times over his career. Even then, if its something that bad that happens, it's likely his VP will still be a formidable opponent to Trump, and most liberal progressives might be more enthused to come out and vote for his VP given how they are not incredibly enthused about Biden to begin with, and wanted Bernie or Warren to begin with.

Your rant about younger people in contrast with the good ole days, etc. is quite interesting. I work for a company in the human capital business and we do alot on the research, assessment, and competency alignment. The data just does not show that millennials only care about money with minimal value to offer. Millennials want to be in a role where they can be coached to refine their skills & value in their career. They want independence to not be micromanaged but to be treated like a partner in the company where their professional opinions and vision matter. They value work life balance. etc. etc.

Honestly... I don't want to be rude to you but if you are an employer and you are hearing from prospects that they cannot work for you at the rate you are offering you are likely seriously under paying your staff in relation to market value. Money is covered at a high level by the recruiter screener, but in the interview phase you really shouldn't even have to discuss it till the very end of the process.

I'd take a hard look at what you think you know about younger people today, and as it relates to politics, people aren't as mindless as one might think on the left with younger voters, and voters of color.

RayRay10 and fchowd0311 like this.
  14. davidio840

Uh oh!!! We got a tough guy that knows how to name drop some expensive scotch (you probably have never even tried it haha) while also lacking any cognizance (go ahead, you can google that as well). Let me guess, you are for with defunding the police too? Let's get rid of police altogether! YEAH!!! That will solve everything! Idiot.

I clearly made my side known - I am against both. You are a first class attention w**** that likes to bold, underline, spend 15 minutes looking up a synonym for fate while playing keyboard warrior to protect your alter ego.

Welcome to the real world pal. This is where the big boys play and if you can't pull your trousers up past your knees yet, move along.

15. davidio840

I am not claiming to have it all figured out. All I am saying is there are various sides to everything. I already have two people think I am a Trump die hard when I have clearly said otherwise. That should easily point out that people don't see past their own visions.

Which I will follow up that statement with an answer to your assumption about your companies ideology about human capital business solutions. I have many recruiting firms that handle the front end work before any candidate is walking in my door. I never mentioned the word millennials either. There are 50 year old men/women with a similar mindset. There are also plenty of 20 year old and 50 year old candidates that match your description.

You can't put a view on people without knowing the shoes they have walked in. A person cannot walk into being a doctor or a lawyer. It takes time and a lot of experience. People who think they can just walk into a job, industry, et al and expect to make a top salary without any experience or knowledge of that particular industry are asking for handouts.

I don't know who you work for, what side of the spectrum your company is in, etc. However, you don't just walk out of college with a degree in History (for example) and expect to make $100k as a radiologist. It doesn't work like that.

16. SamFisher

If you use the word "Trousers" instead of "pantaloons" you may not be the streetwise cop 3 days from retirement with a full pension that i thought you were, Sarge

jiggyfly and RayRay10 like this.
  17. davidio840

LOL! Thanks for kissing my feet padawan. Have a great night and I hope you wake up a better person tomorrow.

18. tinman

Supporting Member

19. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

wow this thread got sidetracked

tinman and RayRay10 like this.
  20. tinman

Supporting Member

nothing is wrong with @SamFisher