1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

**BREAKING** JOE BIDEN ACCUSED OF SEXUAL ASSAULT

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by El_Conquistador, Mar 25, 2020.

1. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Trump describing the concept of "preexisting conditions":

"So pre-existing conditions are a tough deal. Because you are basically saying from the moment the insurance, you’re 21 years old, you start working and you’re paying $12 a year for insurance, and by the time you’re 70, you get a nice plan. Here’s something where you walk up and say, “I want my insurance.” It’s a very tough deal, but it is something that we’re doing a good job of."

Trump's answer when asked about nuclear proliferation:

"“Look, having nuclear — my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart — you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I’m one of the smartest people anywhere in the world — it’s true! — but when you’re a conservative Republican they try — oh, do they do a number — that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune — you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged — but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me — it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are — nuclear is so powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what’s going to happen and he was right, who would have thought? — but when you look at what’s going on with the four prisoners — now it used to be three, now it’s four — but when it was three and even now, I would have said it’s all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don’t, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years — but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us, this is horrible.”

I can go on and on. The thing about what I'm posting is they aren't mere "gaffs" or slip of the tongue. These are flat out incoherent explanations that show little to zero knowledge on the subject matter he is trying to discuss.

2. generalthade_03

generalthade_03 Contributing Member

I don’t see any other men around Biden or other people act like that. Orange man has been accused of many things but I have not seen a video montage of him touching little girls like what creepy Joe is doing. You don’t even like Biden, your man is Bernie, why fight so hard for a demented creepy old pervert like Biden?

3. fchowd0311

Because I 100% understand what you are doing is concern trolling. People express affection in different ways. Because an adult man things that touching and hugging is how you show affection to children doesn't mean he wants to **** them. That's what people who's minds are in the gutter or are concern trolling think. Even the other woman who accused Biden of being "touchy" admitted that she thought him encroaching her personal space wasn't sexual in nature.

You don't give a **** about sexual assault. You praise a man who ADMITTED to walking into Miss TEEN USA dressing rooms while 16-18 year old girls were ass naked and he proudly admitted that as a "power move" because he owns the pageant. 25 different women from his past has accused him. I don't care how wealthy or political you are, if 25 women who previously interacted with you are willing to come out and say you sexually harrased them, something is horribly wrong. There have been hundreds of GOP and DNC politicians and none of them had 25 women willing to publicly admit they were assaulted by them.

#683 fchowd0311, May 10, 2020
    Last edited: May 10, 2020
    AleksandarN likes this.
  4. generalthade_03

Yeah, but you can not beat this kind of gaffe”I love this place. Look, what’s not to like about Vermont in terms of the beauty of it? And what a neat town. This is like a scenic, beautiful town. The mayor's been a good guy. Everybody has been really friendly. I like Keene a lot," Biden said. When you’re in New Hampshire campaigning hard because it is an important state and you’re mistaken it for Vermont??
    What you just cited about Trump is an example of politicians’ speak, they all talk like that and that’s why they’re politicians. With old Joe, it is clearly dementia.

5. generalthade_03

You sound angry, calm down. Creepy Joe is not worth it to defend man, save your energy for someone else. I’m not the only poster in here that thinks he’s a pervert, and what’s up with the troll label? It’s getting tired to hang that on a person when you disagree with.

6. fchowd0311

Thank you proving my point. What Joe did was a slip of tongue. You've been guilty of it and I've been guilty of it.

What I showed was someone who is incapable of having a nuanced coherent discussion on relevant subject matter pertaining to managing the world's largest bureaucracy and commanding the world's most powerful military.

This is another reason why I believe you are trolling. This is such an obvious distinction. I know in life everyone has had these type of slip of tongue moments in their lives and everyone doesn't have dementia. It's such an obvious simple concept where any human who can type coherent sentences like you would understand.

AleksandarN and Jayzers_100 like this.
  7. generalthade_03

This is only a one small example, there are literally hundreds of them on records. Sure, we all misspoke every now and then, but I can assure you with Biden, it is clearly dementia and it’s happening right before our eyes.

8. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

Whose mans is this?

9. T_Man

T_Man Contributing Member

Help me out here....

If you Trump fans think that Biden is so bad, why would you want the Dems to replace him?

He should be the gift wrap candidate for Trump if he's as bad and damaged as you guys say he is...

But all I keep hearing is that the Dems need a new candidate... Biden needs to be replaced..

So am I missing something?

T_Man

jiggyfly, mikol13, mdrowe00 and 3 others like this.
  10. generalthade_03

I do want creepy Joe to run against Orange man, the entertainment value will be out of this world. I’m just reminding everyone how messed up the Demonrat Party is.

11. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

#691 AleksandarN, May 10, 2020
    Last edited: May 10, 2020
  12. fchowd0311

I doubt you can assure me.

13. ymc

ymc Member

True Republicans would love Biden to continue. The child sexual abuse video is enough
    for Joe to get convicted for misdemeanor that carries a maximum sentence of 6 months in DC.
    Is American people ready for a convicted Child Predator as their President?

People who wants a new candidate are the ones who really want to defeat Trump. They are either
    supporters of other dems candidates or independents who are fed up with Trump. If Biden continues,
    many of them will simply sit out the election.

14. fchowd0311

I think you are disgusting. First, the parents would have to actually file charges. Second, the parents wouldn't because their mind isn't in the gutter like yours where they assume a old man hugging children in photo ops is sexual in nature but rather an old man out of touch that he's violating personal space. Even the other ****ing accuser explicly stated that she thought Joe's intentions didn't feel sexual in nature.

The moment you say that a video comp of Biden hugging and touching shoulders of children in photo ops is a prosecutable offense the moment I realized you aren't here to discuss in good faith and are concern trolling.

Are there any actual serious conservatives here? @Space Ghost where you at?

Not a single one of you **** stains including @Trader_Jorge as once acknowledged the multiple times I've brought up how Trump EXPLICTLY ADMITTED on Howard Stern that he walked in the female dressing rooms in Miss Universe and Miss TEEN pageants. 4 Miss Teen USA contestants public claimed they felt violated as he watched them naked and I believe one of those girls was 16 at the time.

So where are the parents of those children or the children themselves that have issued public statements they felt sexually violated?

AleksandarN likes this.
  15. T_Man

T_Man Contributing Member

Sorry but the individuals that are posting about replacing Biden are Trump supporters....

There is no video about Biden Child Sexual abuse... I have no idea about where you get that BS....

I don't mind talking about things that anyone has done Dem, Repub or Independent.. But it's just careless to post BS like that..

T_Man

AleksandarN likes this.
  16. Ubiquitin

Ubiquitin Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Republicans should put Justin Amash as their candidate. It’s the right thing to do.

17. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Dems: We have moral standards!

Also Dems: Runs Joe Biden.

generalthade_03 likes this.
  18. Ubiquitin

Ubiquitin Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Joe Biden is morally good. Next!

dachuda86 likes this.
  19. generalthade_03

I don’t know why you keep telling us our minds are in the gutters when we see what creepy Joe doing is clearly wrong? Have you noticed the reactions of all those little girls and women that are being touched by Joe? Those reactions are the reactions of people that don’t want to be touched, again I asked you: have you seen anybody of note in politics doing the same thing that Biden does? Sure, a hug, a kiss on the cheeks or a slight touch every now and then is ok and acceptable in Western culture, but what dirty Joe doing to those little girls and women is not. Someone asks a question “ how do you know when you’re seeing p*rn”, the answer is “you will know it is p*rn when you see it”.
    You keep hammering about the Orange man’s sexual misconducts, you guys have more than 5 years to vet him going way back to when he was declaring his presidential bid, did anything stick? You can certainly try again this time, but deflecting from what creepy Joe doing is not a good strategy if you believe in your candidate, which I know you don’t, because your man is Bernie and you don’t have any choice, your corrupt party is shoving this old senile fool down your throat and you have to take it, pretty sad if you’d asked me.
    Telling us Space Ghost is a true conservative is like Mitt Romney describing himself as a “ severely conservative “. Lol

#699 generalthade_03, May 11, 2020
    Last edited: May 11, 2020
    dachuda86 likes this.
  20. generalthade_03

You don’t believe in what you’re saying. Lol

dachuda86 likes this.