1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

D&D Coronavirus thread

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by NewRoxFan, Feb 23, 2020.

1. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

For me personally, I am not afraid of the virus in any way. Remember that I am in peak physical condition and probably wouldn’t even notice the symptoms. The vast majority of people who struggle with this virus are on their last legs anyways with bad pre-existing conditions.

2. gifford1967

gifford1967 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

But li'l t is advocating for the DeBlasio model for the whole country. I don't think he's thought this through.

3. WNBA

WNBA Member

Wow.....that's how you think about your fellow American people who passed away in miserable conditions?
    You are not only a racists but a .....(sorry for not knowing the English word to describe someone inhuman. )

malakas likes this.
  4. biina

biina Member

malakas likes this.
  5. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Exactly. Just do it.

There doesn't seem to be any reason for you to be afraid.

I even bet some people (me included) would respect and admire you if you roamed wild and proved the media wrong.

P.S. I'm not wishing for you to be a rare occurance. But as an industry steward who understands risk assessment, why not?

6. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

7. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

You post a lot of pretentious, obnoxious crap. This post may take the cake.

MrBear1, Andre0087, malakas and 3 others like this.
  8. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

Lol its predictable and low effort.

We were saying the same thing weeks ago:

9. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

Are you fat? Do you not eat a healthy diet and exercise 3-4 times per week? Please take this as a life lesson. From bigtexxx, with love.

Bandwagoner likes this.
  10. WNBA

WNBA Member

About 2000 us soldiers contracted the virus. They must be fat.

11. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

He said his worst symptom was a fever.

anyways I really hate stories like this. not only can you not tell how healthy someone is by looking at them, no one knows what viral load he had, or numerous other factors. It looks like he got it, a cough, a fever, was never hospitalized and is coming back. That's about typical for a 30 year old from what we have heard right?

jcf and peleincubus like this.
  12. bobrek

Not fat at all. Exercise 7 days a week.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  13. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

what kind of degenerate loser are y’all bantering with?

Nook, joshuaao, Andre0087 and 8 others like this.
  14. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

If you are a paid troll, China should get its money back. You are terrible at this.

15. El_Conquistador

El_Conquistador King of the D&D, The Legend, #1 Ranking
    Supporting Member

Governor Greg Abbott is planning to reopen next week! Tremendous leadership being shown and I expect other governors across this great land to do the same. The pressure will then mount on the nanny-state governors to follow suit. As unemployment mounts, people get sick of lockdown, no bars, no restaurants, no social gatherings, no sports... it will be fun to watch these liberal governors try to plug the holes in the dam and keep their states closed for business...

ECONOMY IS LIFE

16. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

He's only repeating what the talking heads have told him, word for word, in his defense.

We just didn't realize Bill O'Rielly posts here.

#3636 Two Sandwiches, Apr 11, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2020
    B-Bob, malakas and RayRay10 like this.
  17. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

TraderJorge with gun in mouth as he realizes Obamacare-Times-a-Hundred is about to become permanent.
    Life makes you suck D sometimes, Trader.

18. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

"But hey, they were going t die anyway."

RayRay10 and malakas like this.
  19. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Reminder... gaetz wore a WW2 era gas mask as a lame stunt to show he thought the COVID-19 was a hoax...

He gets roasted about the stunt on fox news, and then claims he was doing to show how serious the virus was...

RayRay10, joshuaao and FranchiseBlade like this.
  20. bobrek

I will readdress this post. It is great that you are in such peak physical condition. Here is what I am afraid of:

I am afraid for people like my sister and others who have jobs that have been closed and are currently not earning a paycheck with no knowledge as to when their jobs will reopen and what the jobs will look like when they go back. I am afraid for my friends who have been laid off with little to no hope of ever getting their job back. I am afraid for people like my under 40 friend who, too, is in peak physical condition. He was laid up and knocked out for 10 days with the virus. His wife and twin daughters had lesser symptoms for a subset of that time. Imagine the fear going through that young, healthy family of 4 during that time. I am afraid for the elderly and compromised (although you callously refer to them as being on their "last legs"). I am afraid for our country and the painful economic recovery once this wanes. I am afraid for my friends in hard hit countries like Italy and France.

But, you go ahead with your narcissistic views. We expect nothing less.

ETA - I am also afraid for charitable organizations. They are having to lay off staff. They are having to postpone or cancel their annual fund raisers. They are getting less money which directly impact those they serve. In tough economic times, charities are often hit hardest. Especially during this type of crisis.

#3640 bobrek, Apr 11, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2020
    jcf, RayRay10, joshuaao and 2 others like this.