1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Chinese incompetency has completed ruined the year of sports, and possibly humanity

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Senator, Mar 12, 2020.

1. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

We don't need the law because it's never been something that was out of control. And guess what? We have slaughterhouse laws around the country that ban that practice and we have abuse laws that prevent them from being beaten. Go on and defend dog eaters some more by attacking the US for something it isn't well known for.

2. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

They don't go beating Chickens and Cows for flavor. You can't honestly compare those two. And China allows a dog meat festival. How is that legal? No man you are grasping for straws on this. The only one giving a pass is you... to China.

3. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

First, I denounce your accusations. China is not a race. I am sorry if you don't like my opinion of it but I don't have to like China and their negative cultural aspects like dog beating and eating. Not all Chinese people are like this, as I said before. But some of yall want to throw out judgements and accusations of racism before listening to an argument. Some people here want to defend the CPP or the dog eaters, when really you should be joining me in denouncing those two great evils plaguing China. Judging by your posts you have taken in a fair amount of Chinese propaganda if you aren't a Chinese troll. You shouldn't post anymore actually because you're largely running distraction for the CCP and for people who brutalize dogs and then eat their flesh. Disgusting all around. Good Day.

#403 dachuda86, Mar 24, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2020
  4. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

They failed to contain it and let the world get hit after silencing media, doctors, and destroying evidence... not to mention failing to close their people in when they knew it was running rampant and danerous..

Soooo. If it wasn't incompetency it was worse... on purpose.

5. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Yeah they let it spread on purpose man. They may not have made the virus, which is a possibility their academics even put forward, but they certainly knew it was deadly and on the loose and they still allowed it out of their borders and waited. Because they wanted the world the get hit as they recover in order to WIN the outbreak. It was this, or be the only ones hit economically. They ****ed the world because greed. Well screw that. We should refuse to pay any outstanding debts that amount to the damage it did to our economy because they are liable.

6. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Yes. Much more sensible. We can even spur this with tax credits to move business to Mexico from China and work this into a broader part of USMCA. We shouldn't rely on China at all IMO. They have proven to be hostile.

tinman likes this.
  7. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

and you don't have to worry about them dogging Daryl Morey for his opinions
    and we won't get weird ass government trolls from Mexico here , they love soccer more there

Viva!

dachuda86 likes this.
  8. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

if you take away their low priority of enforcing banning wild animals sold at wet markets that could cause pandemics

they've been hostile to Hong Kong, Tiawan, the muslim population in their country, and Daryl Morey

Do we ban Renaldo and all of soccer if he said some crap about us? No

let's not forget that chinese people a while back preferred american baby formula cause the chinese baby formula was killing a bunch of babies

9. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Daily Wire equally disgusts me some days as it does nail it. Today. They nailed it.

Caprah likes this.
  10. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

No they don't beat cattle for flavor hear, just for fun.

11. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

You conflate the few with the many, and the gov't with the people. I think you do so intentionally.

China isn't perfect and well deserves criticism. But you go beyond that. The way you rip China apart is hypocritical as you focus on "dog meat" and "Dog abuse" by the few but forget that we don't treat animals all that well in our industries. You also fail to mention that the only reason you know about this dog meat festival is because of Chinese activists - and that a majority of Chinese have come out and spoken against it. Such hypocrisy and over focus on just the negative aspects of China does seem to demonstrate bias.

You have a pattern of bias against Chinese, against blacks, against Mexicans. You also quote white nationalists on here and have said they have interesting and valuable things to say.

No one has to call you anything, your record speaks for itself.

12. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

I am sure this is a culturally accepted and widely held practice. Init?

Spoiler animal abuse videos please.

Stop really. Just stop. You've lost.

13. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Your accusations are unfounded. And coming from a person jumping to the defense of a country that abuses animals (the tip of that ice berg), I can't take you seriously bruh. You gotta be a troll or you just have a personal axe to grind. Or both. You lost the argument so you jump in other posters' conversations to throw out the R word which is your go to when you lose. I am not shocked at all.

14. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

You act like beating dogs is culturally acceptable in China. If you believe that, then you are showing your racism full force

15. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Dog festival bro.

And that's how they treat man's best friend. They actually treat humans worse, throwing them in camps for being Muslim and harvesting their organs. Yeah man really great use of your time defending China.

Also China is a country, not a race. And I've gone to enough lengths to discuss how not all Chinese people are this way. So gtfo of here with that nonsense. Typical Sweets losing an argument and resorting to weaponized racism when race isn't even the issue.

16. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

You are putting forth a slanted and biased perspective of a country. I have been a strong critic of China on this BBS over the years. There are many things they deserve criticism for particularly regarding human rights. But to say it's culturally acceptable to beat dogs in China is a lie. It's a big lie, and the fact you are pushing that lie shows what you are.

I haven't lost the argument, you have - you are the one who is on tilt here. You are the one who is getting upset when I counter your lie with the truth. Instead of being able to defend yourself, you need to go create a story that I have personal axe to grind with you. I don't. You don't mean enough for me to have an axe to grind. This is just debate and discussion, nothing more. We're having a debate.

17. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

I am the one who posted the thread about Chinese harvesting organs from Muslims. You don't need to tell me about it.

But let's talk about the dog festival - which the majority of Chinese are against. Which know about because of Chinese activists, and which isn't the same thing as beating dogs. See how you bend the truth to fit your narrative, and get upset when someone calls you out on that?

18. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

You are full of it man. They obviously do support the eating of dogs and I've said not all of them do. Still as a culture this is what they are doing. Not sure why you can't accept that negative cultural aspects exist. You can deny it all your want but this is happening. And you obviously can't debate because you pull out cheap tricks so save face.

The dog meat issue is part of a large problem in China where they eat exotic meats that are not traditional farm animals. And in America yes people eat alligator, but this is not something America is well known for.

#418 dachuda86, Mar 24, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2020
  19. bongman

bongman Member

So you think that everybody in China has the option to buy regular meat instead of eating bats? Just in case you have not gone out of your bubble, poverty in the US is completely different than the other parts of the world. Do you think that ALL american has the luxury of buying WAGU beef instead of the less preferable meat? You seem to be under the impression that everybody has the same options as YOU.

Please tell me which animal the MAD COW disease from? How about the bird flu? We can get a disease from almost anything - developing country or not.

Our ancestors ate bats and they did not have any disease. On current time, people are still eating bats (NOT JUST CHINA) and some of them got a disease. What conclusion can you derive from that?

20. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

Do you have any stats to back this up? The wiki article on the festivals says the majority of Chinese online and offline do not support the consumption of dog meat. So can you back this "obvious" statement that seems to actually be false. This is why you lose credibility - you make gross presumptions about a country without using facts.

You make a claim but you do not support it with facts. I am simply saying let's use the truth, not your opinion. What's sad is that you don't even realize how grossly biased you are being.

Dog meat is not an exotic meat. Why does eating dog meat have to do with viruses anyway? This all just seems like a bad attempt to demonize Chinese people as guilty for this virus because they are "uncivilized"