1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Official] Joe 2020

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by justtxyank, Apr 25, 2019.

1. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

So you are saying Hillary would tell people it would be ok to go to work with the virus. She would call it a hoax? She would disband the pandemic team Obama had? She would try and cut funding to cdc? She would do all that?

2. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Oh, I’m not the least bit angry, and got a small amount of pleasure producing that feeling in you. You certainly deserve whatever you get.

My neighbors? All younger than I am. We’re enjoying retirement, or were until the Coronavirus reared it’s ugly head, and we have two grown kids, both far more intelligent and educated than you are. That’s obvious enough. No need to “sacrifice my body.” Time has done enough to it. Hospitals? I avoid them when I can. Fed Ex? Tom Hanks, battling the virus with his lovely wife in Australia, showed me all I want to see of that company in Cast Away.

3. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

Be careful they might say you are in your twenties or in your teens. So be careful of those ever so witty responses from them. I am already devastated.

Deckard likes this.
  4. Buck Turgidson

He's a solid ignore list candidate for a few months. Just saying.

5. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

You’re right, of course. I’ve repaid the misery he’s given to others in sufficient quantity. He’s a sad creature. The times we find ourselves in are sad enough without his presence adding to it. On to ignore he goes. He won’t be alone.

AleksandarN likes this.
  6. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

I think you are right

7. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

So you are trying to divert by changing the focus to someone who hasn't been in charge for more than 3 years?

Talk about someone trying to go with their own narrative.

You made a claim about liberals defying the social distancing guidelines. I asked you to provide evidence for your claim. You haven't been able to do that.

Many people have posted examples highlighting the horrible lack of leadership shown in the current crisis.

You've claimed the handling has been great and when challenged on it, you tried to talk about Obama.

Please try and focus.

8. Senator

Senator Member

It has been very clear to me since the time I started posting that the joke is on them - the intellectual horsepower just isn't there from their end to have adult debate or anything you'd see at a higher end college. It's community college dogpiling where there are no winners.

On my end it's no different to a professor trying to teach kids to think for themselves and not just pull out rehearsed narratives because it's all they know.

After all, America will always be a democracy and we need the cooperation of the masses who at this point aren't capable of thinking for themselves, not the elite few who pull the cards.

9. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

Or because he makes claims without being able to provide any support for those claims, changes the subject when he's called on it and presented with facts, and isn't able to stay focused on what is being discussed.

But if you call that him thinking for himself and not following propaganda, then that's up to you.

Deckard, Jayzers_100 and AleksandarN like this.
  10. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

Are you ever going to provide evidence for the claim you made about it being liberals that were disregarding the social distancing guidelines? Or will just bring up a man who hasn't been president for more than three years?

I'm asking you to think for yourselves. People have pointed out clearcut poor management in the handling of the crisis and you haven't addressed a single issue they've put forward. Why are you not addressing those issues? Is that an example of you how teach other posters to think for themselves?

AleksandarN likes this.
  11. Senator

Senator Member

Why is that the only thing you want to hone in on? What color states are hit the hardest the earliest? What does that have to do with measures to curb the actual virus? Any human, left or right, is capable of spreading the virus and should not be mingling with others in social settings. That was my claim, that liberals are not more alert to this than conservatives and you shouldn't play them off of each other because things are going bad.

The handling has not been ideal, it never is in hindsight. There are plenty of criticisms of MLK, Lincoln, Kennedy, Clinton, Gandhi, Mandela as if they were able to account for human weakness or peer into the future during their time. You keep trying to get diss points in when it's clear that hasn't worked for the democrats ... this aloofness lost the election in 2016, trump didn't win it.

Stop wasting my time and bring specific measures in how to produce more ventilators faster, mobilize hospital workers/beds and stimulate economic conditions while most people are in lockdown. That is what the country needs and I am open to all suggestions.

12. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

That was not your claim. You are lying. These are your words.

You still haven't shown any evidence to back that claim, and now you are lying about what you said in the first place.

Man up and admit that you 'misspoke' or didn't know what you were talking about. Don't lie to us here. Geez.

As far as suggestions on what to do, let's put in all of the orders possible, utilize the order that's been authorized and not wait for days before doing so like Trump has done.

Beyond that, we can look at what went wrong this time and hopefully learn from that fix what Trump broken. Let's reinstate the Pandemic response team, open the office again, not waste the money and opportunities of a good economy by giving tax cuts to billionaires, paying money to industries that are only suffering because of Trump's policies. Trump pulled all of the levers that are normally pulled during times of crisis. Only he did it when the economy was doing well and he should have been cutting back on spending and giving tax cuts to the wealthiest Americans. So going forward to ensure this doesn't happen again, we could learn from Trump's poor management and leadership.

13. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

So who here is comfortable with Joe Biden, who is rich of Chinese favor money now? Ya'll need to be reeeeal careful about voting for him and his team of handlers. You don't have to vote Trump if you hate the guy but Biden is bad ****ing news.

ipaman likes this.
  14. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

I didn’t know Biden was already President? What a BS argument. You know damn well if he was out there daily running a shadow presidency instructing the American public and our business on our response that in any way contradicted Trump you’d be losing your mind.

RayRay10 and FranchiseBlade like this.
  15. dobro1229

What the hell are you blabbing about now. He’s released his tax returns for years. If he’s a secret Chinese Commie plant in the US government he’s doing it wrong because he’s really not that well off for a presidential candidate. What evidence do you have he’s a Commie stooge? Or are you just regurgitating what garbage you saw on the Epoch Times YouTube channel?

Deckard, Nook, RayRay10 and 1 other person like this.
  16. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

He sells access through Hunter. It is obvious.

17. dobro1229

No... it's not obvious. I have no idea what you are talking about.

Man Hunter Biden is one busy world underground ring leader. He jumped from being an un-qualified natural gas company board member to now pulling the strings on a global level with countries like China to secretly prop up communism throughout the globe.

The truth here is that you are just one of millions of closet Trumpers who will look for ANY reason that FoxNews to Epoch Times gives you over the coming months to convince yourself that Joe Biden is a threat to Democracy so you can justify your vote in November & suppress Democratic voting in your social circles in the process.

Hunter Biden is the new Hillary's emails. I hope to God that people have learned a little bit about these tactics, and aren't as stupid as they were in 2015/16.

Deckard and Nook like this.
  18. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Hunter Biden is a bag man. Nothing more. When he isn't busy snorting coke.

19. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

20. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

He is demented... also perhapa he is in an icu and they do not want Bernie or Warren to smell blood.