1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

D&D Coronavirus thread

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by NewRoxFan, Feb 23, 2020.

1. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

You are correct, I will correct my list. Thanks!

2. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

I get the witchhunt on Trump but there is a time and a place and it's not now. The media needs to realize in the moment we have to look forward and when the storm passes, then ask for hearings on the impact/failings of certain people/policies. This is where the media lacks responsibility that they themselves criticize imo. I've seen it with Hurricanes and weather men hoping for an apocalypse. They never are held responsible for their panic inducing approach.

B@ffled likes this.
  3. NewRoxFan

"Witchhunt"? Pointing out a significant character flaw is a "witchhunt". Just like lying constantly to the American people, you think a president that resists any question of his responsibility for his actions is "media witchhunt?

4. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

ALL HAIL WALMART! :D

5. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

The futures markets crashed during his wed speech, and they went up on the news that Pelosi had made progress with Munchin on a deal. Bipartisanship is what drove the market up - despite Trump.

You can try to lie to us here, but we aren't the Trump boobs you are use to dealing with on whatever sites you crawl.

Is this an A+ job???

[​IMG]

#1745 Sweet Lou 4 2, Mar 13, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2020
    Ubiquitin likes this.
  6. Ubiquitin

Ubiquitin Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Actions will speak louder than words. Please keep the pressure up on your party to ensure they keep focused to keep this pandemic from becoming a catastrophe.

7. foh

foh Member

You might want to pretend to have a flu & self isolate into your bedroom or something. Just saying! Cause it sounds like one rough weekend coming up for you!

malakas and Astrodome like this.
  8. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

9. El_Conquistador

El_Conquistador King of the D&D, The Legend, #1 Ranking
    Supporting Member

[Premium Post]
    It's clear that the media and Democratic state leaders are waging a public relations war against the President during this time of crisis. Their aim is to amp up the hysteria and ratchet up the fear... in order to inflict as much political and economic pain as possible. "Never let a crisis go to waste", said Rahm Emanuel. In the same way as Democrats spent two years lying about Russian collusion to inflict political pain... and then they spent half a year lying about quid pro quo with Ukraine to inflict political pain...they now shamelessly report on this crisis in the most inflammatory way possible as they look to positioning themselves for the November election. No ethics, no humanity. All a Machiavellian, ends-justify-the-means, political war. Sadly, expect more of this heinous behavior the closer we get to November. Thankfully, most Americans can see right through them to their underlying bad intentions.

GOOD DAY

10. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Accusing the other side of what you are guilty of is called projection

AleksandarN, joshuaao, Xenon and 3 others like this.
  11. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

Russia, stormy, kavanaugh, ukraine, corona. I will admit he is flawed. But you guys are extreme and relentless. I understand this one has to stick unlike the others but 50 hate posts everyday must be exhausting.

12. El_Conquistador

El_Conquistador King of the D&D, The Legend, #1 Ranking
    Supporting Member

[Educational Post]
    Wrong. I am not blaming the liberals for this crisis. China's food health standards are the underlying cause. They should not be eating bats, which is how this virus founds its way to humans.

Notice how you can't defend against my points. Reinforces my argument, actually!

GOOD DAY

13. NewRoxFan

Here's a fair analysis of today...

14. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Bring back the Republicans of old that served their country.

ryan_98 likes this.
  15. NewRoxFan

Sorry, I will throw the BS flag on this.

First, saying "I will admit he flawed" might be the understatement of the year. Talking too much, or having one leg shorter than the other would be a "flaw". Heck, always spinning positive versions of every story could even be considered a "flaw". But trump lies, constantly, about everything. Next, by shirking responsibility as he does he will never learn, never make things right. Third, he lashes out towards anyone that questions him. Sometimes with offensive words, other times with mannerisms. Even his response to the reporters question ("thats a nasty question"). These are all very serious character flaws.

Then you come to all the corrupt things he has done. Whatever your take on the Mueller Report, you have to admit it showed he did things no president should do. Same with Ukraine. Heck, there is a long list (tax returns, huge sums of money going into his businesses).

Then you look at his administration. You think he is simply flawed in his cabinet selections? Or further examples of his corruption?

Face it... he has earned every critical post here and elsewhere. He doesn't want to be called a liar... then quit lying all the time. He has been the president for over three years... time he started acting like a president.

Blatz and joshuaao like this.
  16. T_Man

T_Man Contributing Member

I agree... I also agree that hearings and anything else will not change anything with a GOP Senate...

If people are not happy and want change... Then they should get off their ass and vote in November; not only for the Presidency, but also the house and senate..

T_Man

Nook, ipaman and RayRay10 like this.
  17. arkoe

arkoe (ง'̀-'́)ง

Dr Fauci wanted no part of that question.

18. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Rawr spicy boi.

Astrodome likes this.
  19. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

Hope for the best, Don't plan at all. Hey have you seen the stock market? Err I mean it's all Obamas fault.

20. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

If he wouldn't talk out the side of his neck so often most people could live with him even though he's a narcissistic prick.

Blatz likes this.