1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Harden on Giannis: “I wish I could just run and just dunk. That takes no skill at all.”

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Macdaddy91, Feb 28, 2020.

1. Corrosion

Corrosion Member

He is the most unstoppable player in the league as it is , maybe alltime and I've watched them all going back to the late 60's.

Harden has changed the game as much as any player in history .....

How many players try to copy Giannis .... while half the league is tryin to copy Harden.

2. Air Yordan

Air Yordan Member

By light up I meant give him a hard elbow to his dome. :D

D-rock likes this.
  3. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

Just think of the kids, hs, college, amature, street, and pro bball players around the world doin eurotrips and stepback 3s now

4. VanityHalfBlack

Hahaha, hell yeah go Harden! Light him up!

BaselineFade and D-rock like this.
  5. VanityHalfBlack

Screw the Bucks!!

D-rock likes this.
  6. vlaurelio

Yeah harden should give his other cheek.so giannis can pouns the ball and his elbow again. Maybe let giannis gorge his eyes out to be sure

D-rock, Richie_Rich, RayRay10 and 4 others like this.
  7. bloodwings19

bloodwings19 Member

People are going to start digging on Gianus and Harden. They are going to find those tape where he cowardly elbowed Harden. Shots that need to be fired against fraud.

VanityHalfBlack, D-rock and RayRay10 like this.
  8. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

What if Isaiah Thomas were 6'9" ?
    I guess he would be right there with Harden if not better.

D-rock and DeBeards like this.
  9. aliadiere25

aliadiere25 Member

You know damn well if the Bucks go on a losing streak that he'll be the first to cause the crap between his teammates. You can tell he talks crap behind everyone's back and then is all nice around them. He's had it so easy the last 2 years because of his teammates and his coach.

10. Reeko

Reeko Member

Um, what? Harden isn’t gonna let some dude continue to disrespect him out in public. The only one who looks like a fool is that moron Brick Freak.

“I don’t want Harden because I want someone who will pass, so let me take the stepback king Kemba Walker”...meanwhile Harden is 1 of the best passers in the league

“our gameplan was to ISO whoever Harden was guarding”...resulted in multiple stops by Harden since u are not scoring on him in the post...this ultimately resulted in Brick Freak’s team losing as he was rendered useless in the 4th quarter like he was throughout the ECF

11. Reeko

Reeko Member

Brick Freak is very dependent on having good spacing...that is why Brook Lopez is so important

because of his limitations, if the paint is packed, his game suffers tremendously

Brick Freak has trash footwork, but the refs let him get away with all his obvious travels...I swear at least 25% of the time Giannis gets 1 of his drives cut off he ends up traveling damn near tripping over his own feet as he wildly passes the ball back out to the perimeter

12. stilldr34amin'

Giannis seems like such a dbag, whereas Harden minds his own business and doesn’t talk mess.

Yet people like to paint Giannis as the good guy and Harden as some despicable villain. Sickening.

slothy420, D-rock and RayRay10 like this.
  13. riko

riko Member

I gotta give it to harden he surprised me I didn’t think he had that fire in him. This is something Kobe or Russ would say or do. Love it this might be the inner demon beast about to be unleashed .

14. Reeko

Reeko Member

Brick Freak giving off KD in OKC vibes with all that fake humble nice guy BS...tired of this clown

15. yixiixiy

yixiixiy Member

16. icewill36

icewill36 Member

I'm glad james responded. giannis has been taking shots at him for too long

D-rock likes this.
  17. Nook

Nook Member

No this is clearly Harden’s team and it has never been in doubt. Harden is by far the Rockets best and most important player and it really isn’t close.

ElPigto, lilbird20, crose and 10 others like this.
  18. vlaurelio

Yep Harden has been loyally carrying this team since he came here simgle handedly the farthest any single player can or even at least willing can do.

Russ came to support and be led by harden. Not because this team lacks "spritual leadership" lol. The word gymnastics some will go through..

jcf, D-rock, Nook and 1 other person like this.
  19. riko

riko Member

Russ is thriving partly due to harden getting doubled on almost every possession. That and Russ is a beast to. But yeah overall harden is the best player on the Rockets