1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

KAT hurt by Robert Covington trade

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by DaBeard, Feb 6, 2020.

1. Patience

Patience Contributing Member

So many keyboard tough guys in this thread. Lol.

topfive and Nook like this.
  2. malakas

malakas Member

What is this?
    A tree hugger hippie with rage issues?

3. Louka

Louka Contributing Member

Nah, just a 15yo

Vivi, Nook and malakas like this.
  4. FLAGRANT1

FLAGRANT1 Member

I'm glad we have friends of our team who are extremely young and talented. That is a good thing. Contracts expire. Free agency happens

Gray_Jay likes this.
  5. JayZ750

JayZ750 Contributing Member

KAT is indeed not good at defense and soft.

but he also has a point.

they’ve gone through coaches, teammates, GMs, etc....

mall while keeping and throwing a max contract at Wiggins... who isn’t 0-16 but is 0-13 and 3-10 in games played before than so 3-23 in his last 26 games.

you can like Ryan Saunders all you want - and I’m not even saying it’s entirely on him, after all just noted that there’s already been too much coaching inconsistency - but there have to be ways to coach a team with KAT and Wiggins to a win every now and then.

the only caveat - their schedule during this lose streak has been pretty brutal.

I like Gersson. Not sure what he can do to fix this though. It’s almost blow it up and start over time... if they can’t get a D’Lo.

6. LorneMalvo

LorneMalvo Member

No it’s a person not delusional enough to think I don’t have human emotions and those who do and express it are somehow lesser.

either you’re a delusional miserable idiot or just a miserable idiot.

7. malakas

malakas Member

LMAO..

Who said people can't have emotions? :rolleyes:

But if someone can't sleep for 24 hours because of his friend moving to a better team in a different state, then he needs psychological assistance.

They didn't send him to Wuhan.

He should be happy for him and instead he is in a state of grief and pain and full of sorrow and insomniac for 24 hours.

When for the slightest your emotions are so exaggerated then your mental state is not in the best of conditions and you better seek help.

And you who find this behaviour normal, likewise.

8. Nook

Nook Member

What the hell is wrong with you?

9. cerophilik

cerophilik Member

Maybe he should be more focus on defense and learn that’s how the NBA works

10. treyk3

treyk3 Member

It's a tough gig and that's why they get paid so much money. We all sit back and hope for The Rockets to trade for any player that improves the team without a care in the world how it changes their lives because we want our lives to be enriched by a better team. I understand why he feels that way. It just comes with the territory. I hope he finds happiness in Minnesota.

11. smoothie_king

smoothie_king Member

KAT is the wolves franchise?

12. Lurch

Lurch Live Wilder.

13. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

I understand where is coming from, but the reality is that great players carry their teams during tough times. The guy is the franchise player and yet after all these years he can't figure out how to win. You can blame lack of good role players, whatever, but multiple great players in the past have carried their sorry franchises to the playoffs. Maybe they didn't win and got bounced in the 1st but for the very least they made it.

The dude has to change his attitude and rather than having one foot out the door, he needs to be in the gym all off-season long and be ready to dominate next year both offensively and defensively. The guy has all the talent in the world, but is he really working hard to get where he wants to get.

14. Mr Chuck Norris

Awww... poor kitty

15. Vivi

Vivi Member

He's just using this episode to build up his trade request that everyone knows will happen at some point.

That's why Gersson shouldn't even trade for Russell in the first place imo, he would just help the Warriors in building another super team and postpone all of this. Towns is overrated and they won't win **** anyway with him and D-Lo, just trade Towns, teams like the Knicks, Wizards, maybe Suns would sell the farm for him, trade his ass and rebuild around Culver, what you get back and your draft picks.

malakas likes this.
  16. YOLO

YOLO Member

he's literally following AD's footsteps. he witnessed his model already. he just needs to find some other "star" to pair himself with. As of late it sounds like DLo but that situation remains to be seen

ElPigto likes this.
  17. T FOR 3!!!

T FOR 3!!! Member

For real? Saying your sad because your best friend just moved half-way across the country is completely normal. Why is everyone on here so cold. I have several best friends that I'd be extremely sad if they moved away (and likewise). Even if it was for a better job opportunity.

Good grief people...

18. J.R.

J.R. Member

19. tmoney1101

tmoney1101 Contributing Member

Sounds like Stevie when we traded cat.

#39 tmoney1101, Feb 6, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2020
  20. donkeypunch

donkeypunch Contributing Member

Kat is the that fat ugly chick that thinks she's beyonce, running around at parties thinking she can get away with things like bumping into people without saying excuse me.

I don't blame him, I blame the media and the twolves for hyping up a mediocre player.