1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The Formal Impeachment Inquiry of Trump

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by RESINator, Sep 24, 2019.

1. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

Drag this thing out. It'll hurt Bernie, Warren, Biden, and Klobuchar.

Hopefully it'll help Yang, who's still hanging by a thread. He's the real candidate this country needs, and as desperate as that sounds, it's true.

peleincubus and mikol13 like this.
  2. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

lol, it won’t stop... the dang liberal left is at it again

3. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

4. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

5. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Normally that would be a bombshell, but in this age, nothing phases republicans. Trump could murder someone with a gun on fifth ave and the right would just worship him more.

Newlin likes this.
  6. T_Man

T_Man Contributing Member

I really don't think it will hurt them...

Most people have their minds made up on who they are going to support...

But i'm with you on Yang.. I like him more than any of the others...

T_Man

Two Sandwiches likes this.
  7. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

What are you talking about? Might be justified? If was for investigating corruption then why did he cut spending that meant for international corruption? Why did not mention corruption in either calls to Ukraine?

No Worries likes this.
  8. T_Man

T_Man Contributing Member

Trevor Noah Calls Out Trump Defense Lawyers: “You Can’t Have It Both Ways”

T_Man

joshuaao and No Worries like this.
  9. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

Funny how you want to deal with facts and not assumptions when the bolded part you just wrote is not facts. Who all wanted that prosecutor gone and why? Now tell me why did Trump still want to investigate the Bidens?

10. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

Oct 2019 that rings a bell.

11. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

Maybe it’s that bobbytheleast or what ever he went by’s account.

12. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

Hmm I wonder what promises Trump gave to Turkey. Hmm I can’t think of not one thing. I am Syriaous.

RayRay10 and JuanValdez like this.
  13. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

Wang just qualified for the next debate, without this thing dragging out.

14. No Worries

Good thing that the Chief Justice of the USSC is present and can help things speed along. Now we will not have to wait years for Trump's subpoena challenge to fail miserably.

#3434 No Worries, Jan 28, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2020
    RayRay10, joshuaao and Andre0087 like this.
  15. No Worries

Word on the street ...
    The whole "I was lying at the time" defense deserves serious consideration. Followed closely by "the American public knew I was a prolific, pathological lying narcissist and yet they still elected me President" defense.

16. No Worries

Trump will in effect be claiming "executive privilege" on the Bolton testimony to the Senate in January, while Bolton's book with the same testimony is scheduled to be released to store shelves in March.

17. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

This is why I would've liked to see Trump impeached for emoluments. With many things in this Administration if you follow the money there is some connection to Trump business interests.

No Worries likes this.
  18. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

I love Yang too, but damn... I think we need to drop the savior complexes with these Dem candidates. Especially Bernie Bros. All of the Dem candidates would be a godsend to this country vs Trump or whoever comes after him as the lightbearer of Trumpism. The party of Trump is literally trying to establish a autocratic regime and we are all acting as though they don't even exist with the stupid knife fights and savior complexes with the Dem candidates of choice.

I'd be just as enthused to vote for Yang as I would be Bernie or as I would be for Biden. Yes... I feel some are stronger than others in certain areas that might matter more but they are all pretty good candidates although yes they all have flaws.

I also don't think Impeachment is hurting the 2020 Dems at all. Before all of the Dems came out in support of impeachment they all did some pretty significant analysis before making that decision to know whether or not it would hurt their support, and almost all unanimously (expect Tulsi) obviously decided it was better to support this process than to not publicly support it. If anyone wants an evidence that not supporting impeaching Trump is good for your poling go look at where Tulsi Gabbard is today.

19. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

That was my first thought too. His tactic of engaging with a very soft approach to seem open to discussion and then hitting you with the FoxNews 10 point plan is pretty stark. Although Baffled isn't quite to Bobby's a$$holery yet so we'll see how bad it gets in the next few weeks. If it follows that same pattern down the rabbit hole, we know its Bobby.

TheFreak and jiggyfly like this.
  20. No Worries