1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

jeffrey epstein

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by NewRoxFan, Feb 7, 2019.

1. HTM

HTM Member

Not sure what to believe with regards to Epsteins death but a federal facility being incompetently run to the point of gross negligence does ring somewhat believable

2. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

and about those cameras taking a break?

3. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Hmm...

quikkag likes this.
  4. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

Hmmm...this administration didn't give it to him, it was in the Bush's era correct?

5. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Conspiracy time... another Kevin Spacey accuser is dead with a bonus appearance by Frank Underwood.
    _______

Kevin Spacey, Late Accuser’s Estate Ask Court To Dismiss Sexual Assault Lawsuit

The massage therapist, identified in court papers as John Doe, died on Sept. 6. The lawsuit was filed last year, accusing Spacey of forcing to grab his genitals, pulled him in for a forced kiss and refused to allow him to leave the Malibu massage session.

Another of Spacey’s accusers, Ari Behn, an author and former husband of Norway’s Princess Martha Louise, died by suicide on Christmas Day, according to his manager. He was 47.

Spacey posted a video on Christmas Eve in which he said, in a voice of his House of Cards character Frank Underwood, “As we walk into 2020, I want to cast my vote for more good in this world. Ah yes, I know what you’re thinking. Can he be serious? I’m dead serious. And it’s not that hard, trust me. The next time someone does something you don’t like, you can go on the attack. But you can also hold your fire and do the unexpected. …”

He paused, then said, “You can kill them with kindness.”

https://news.google.com/articles/CA...CAowoPUEMKAjMP6Y1gU?hl=en-US&gl=US&ceid=US:en

B-Bob and FrontRunner like this.
  6. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

FrontRunner likes this.
  7. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

"Inside Jeffrey Epstein's cell" on 60 minutes tonight.

KingCheetah likes this.
  8. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Surveillance video from Jeffrey Epstein's first apparent suicide attempt 'no longer exists'

Officials at the federal jail housing Epstein preserved video from the wrong floor due to a clerical error.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1113166

dachuda86 likes this.
  9. HTM

HTM Member

So many administrative errors with Mr. Epstein. I could see why people would be suspicious but on the other hand, were talking about the federal government and incompetence so I'm actually willing to believe it.

body slam likes this.
  10. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

WELL finally some evidence that proves ... wait...

11. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Data is recoverable unless you destroy the hardware... I call bullshit. That was too important to not back up and pull day one. The FBI should have been all over that and anyone who deleted it should be held as an accomplice.

Astrodome likes this.
  12. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

I don't much like conspiracy theories, but can't help but agree with you. How many "mistakes" can they claim on one case? Even in government, I'd expect someone with some competence and authority would have swooped in, looked at and preserved video.

dachuda86 and B-Bob like this.
  13. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

Yeah I usually laugh at conspiracy theories but this one is just Russian-Assassination level obvious. Almost like Bill Barr & co. want it to be obvious like the Kremlin does when they wink wink nod nod when they have someone killed.

This is the most high profile person the DOJ had in custody. You cannot tell me with a straight face that Bill Barr didn't have his hands or at least say so in every major detail on that case. It's just too obvious in this case that he did not kill himself, and the bungling of the evidence in such a laughable way just screams.... yeah... we want you people to know so you don't get caught and RAT on us.

Astrodome, FranchiseBlade and B-Bob like this.
  14. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

15. Blatz

Blatz Contributing Member

Just one letter lol,, I kept reading your post thinking it was saying Bill Burr for some reason. I was so confused for a minute.

oh yeah and Epstein didn't kill himself

dobro1229 likes this.
  16. FrontRunner

FrontRunner Member

JEFFREY EPSTEIN: SEX, LIES, AND VIDEOTAPE

WhoWhatWhy.org | 1/10/20 | JEFF SCHECHTMAN

Dylan Howard brought down the careers of Mel Gibson, Charlie Sheen, Hulk Hogan, Paula Deen, and others. Some have called him the “most powerful gossip editor in the world” and a “tabloid prodigy.” He broke the story of the A-list high-stakes poker scam that would later become the Oscar-nominated film Molly’s Game, and he was the first to name the mother of Arnold Schwarzenegger’s love child.

Now he turns his attention to Jeffrey Epstein. In this week’s WhoWhatWhy podcast, Howard details Epstein’s perverse life and mysterious death, even as he makes the case that Epstein was not strangled, but instead was given the means to take his own life.

Howard argues that Epstein was a long-time spy working for Israel and its intelligence agency, the Mossad. He claims that Epstein inherited the espionage operation of the late British publisher Robert Maxwell, who also died under mysterious circumstances. He speculates on how Epstein managed to amass hundreds of millions of dollars without ever having a job or real clients.

According to Howard, Epstein’s relationships and intelligence gathering went to the very highest levels of government in the US, the UK, Saudi Arabia, and Israel. Howard believes that US authorities may never learn the full truth about Epstein, given the evidence that likely has been destroyed. However, he details the reasons why he thinks the Russians and Vladimir Putin know every part of it. In the end, Howard says, Epstein endangered not just the young girls that he preyed upon but also the national security of the US. (EDITOR’S NOTE: Contrary to reporting elsewhere on this site that raises questions about how Epstein died, Howard believes his death was a suicide, and his comments reflect that controversial position.)

[Full Interview & Text Transcript here]

17. B@ffled

B@ffled Member

Interesting for sure. People often assert that Putin has dirt on Trump. If he did, this could be how. The Russians are notorious for their extortion/blackmail activities.

FrontRunner likes this.
  18. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Here's the thing. Putin may or may not have dirt on Trump. But either way he doesn't need it.

Trump is and has been easily manipulated by foreign authoritarian leaders. Putin can manipulate Trump whether or not he has dirt on him.

That being said, it is likely that Putin and many other foreign leaders do have dirt on Trump.

1. Trump uses an unsecured consumer iPhone to conduct government business. It is safe to assume a dozen or more foreign leaders know all sorts of things about Trump.

2. Trump is a fraud and unethical. So the governments gathering information from Trump's idiotic use of his iPhone likely have knowledge of some of those fraudulent, illegal, and unethical dealings. But even if they don't, it doesn't matter because it has been demonstrated how easy it is for other leaders to manipulate him.

mdrowe00 and RayRay10 like this.
  19. B@ffled

B@ffled Member

You just described Hillary Clinton

20. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I described Hillary Clinton x10.

Hillary did not use an unsecured iPod. The server she used was not out of the ordinary practice though it was against regulations. Trump's consumer iPhone is 100% out of the ordinary.

Hillary was certainly shady and most likely corrupt. She wasn't as idiotic and ignorant as Trump. It was equally likely that she had dirt on foreign adversaries as it was they had dirt on her.

But I have no problem identifying Hillary as corrupt. I have been consistent regarding both her and Trump.

I didn't vote for Hillary. I didn't and won't vote for Trump.

However, the two aren't equal in their corruption or conducting government business without proper security. Trump is ten times worse in both areas.

One major difference is that Hillary wasn't easily manipulated by foreign leaders. Trump is completely manipulated by them.

RayRay10 likes this.