1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Bill O'Brien: "YOU SUCK TOO MOTHERF**KER!!!!!"

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by Air Yordan, Jan 10, 2020.

1. Fyreball

Fyreball Contributing Member

I laughed. I have no issue with this. The fan had every right to call it like he saw it, and BOB had every right to tell that fan to go **** himself. Now let's channel this energy into Sunday, and whoop those Chief mother****ers in front of their own arrogant ass fans!

2. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

Yep I don’t get how people think this is a good look for oBrien. As a leader and coach you are supposed to keep your cool. Bill O'Brien got rattled by some fan telling him that he sucks and lost his temper. Imagine a player seeing that when they are supposed to look at BoB as an example on how to act.

Good thing that we have true leaders on this team like JJ and Deshaun in order to replace what BoB's lacking.

3. YOLO

YOLO Member

yup. its pretty funny to me also. If you're a fan and you're talking ****, don't be surprised if you get clapped back. whoever that fan was deserved it too. way too many people are under this impression that these guys are robots programmed to act a specific way. nah

BigM likes this.
  4. Fyreball

Fyreball Contributing Member

Actually, every ex-player that's spoken on it has said they loved what he did.

5. BigM

BigM Contributing Member

If I saw Hinch do this I think it’d be hilarious and I’d probably love it. So in fairness to O’Brien I have to give him some credit for that response. In the heat of the moment, it’s not a big deal.

Also props to the fan, that was a great call and well deserved.

macho GRANDE, Houstunna and YOLO like this.
  6. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

He should be fined substantially. Any player would get that fine.

7. YOLO

YOLO Member

nope. marcus peters wasn't fined for this and he was pretty much going after the fan. even the fan is heard saying you're gonna get fined. nope

TheFreak and Houstunna like this.
  8. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Well that's crap.

9. J.R.

J.R. Member

https://www.espn.com/new-york/nfl/s...jets-rex-ryan-fined-75k-yelling-profanity-fan

FLORHAM PARK, N.J. -- Rex Ryan has to pay up for telling a fan to shut up.

The New York Jets' outspoken coach was hit with a $75,000 fine Monday by the NFL for cursing eight days ago at MetLife Stadium, the league announced. It's one of the largest fines in recent history for a head coach. That he was a repeat offender, no doubt, factored into the amount.

The incident occurred at halftime of the Jets' 37-16 loss to the New England Patriots. As the Jets walked off the field and into the locker room, a fan yelled at Ryan: "Rex, (Bill) Belichick is better than you."

Ryan, already angry because the Jets had allowed a touchdown in the final seconds of the half, fired back, "Shut the f--- up!"

The brief exchange was caught on camera, and the video made the rounds on the Internet. The fan isn't seen in the video.

Ryan apologized the next day, admitting he lost his cool. Curiously, the league took an unusually long time before rendering its decision. Most fines are handed down the next week.

"I was emotional, it was an emotional time," Ryan said. "I obviously made a mistake. I was full of emotion and just popped off. Obviously, I know I represent the National Football League, I know I represent the Jets, and I know it was a mistake. I apologize for it.

"This is who I am ... I'm about as big a competitor as there is and, at that time, I was in no mood to hear anything, but I also understand I have to handle that better."

This wasn't Ryan's first hefty fine. In February 2010, during Super Bowl week in Miami, he was docked $50,000 by the Jets for making an obscene gesture at a fan at a mixed martial arts event.

That, too, broke on the Internet, via a cell-phone camera.

10. Furious Jam

Furious Jam Contributing Member

It is a world of suck and we are all living in it

11. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

I have to do a better job of cussing

macho GRANDE and DonnyMost like this.
  12. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

I wish he'd bring this kind of energy to the first half of games.

raining threes and pgabriel like this.
  13. Mr. Space City

My favorite part was the guy in yellow

macho GRANDE likes this.
  14. Fulgore

Fulgore Member

Not an OB fan but no problem with what he said. The guy isn’t a robot. Should be able to speak up for himself and team.

macho GRANDE likes this.
  15. Jturbofuel

Jturbofuel Member

I wish he was this worried about scoring in the first half of games.

Nook likes this.
  16. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

I don't know if anyone else noticed this but Romeo Crennel walking like the fat a$$ he is already started to make me laugh before Bill O'Brien's outburst of cussing. Just an observation.

King1 likes this.
  17. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

[​IMG]

YOU'LL SUCK TOO!

Nook likes this.
  18. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

O’Brien hate in effect.

macho GRANDE likes this.
  19. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

You're surprised cause you're a b**** asd think you know everything don't know **** fan

20. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Another Texan haterif you criticize you're a hater

Go root for another coach. Tired of haters wasting my time here

Roc Paint and raining threes like this.