1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Westbrook is making Harden

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Loneyroy7, Jan 8, 2020.

1. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Refs favor LBJ over Har and CP3, a fact.

There is no discussion with you as you have made up your mind about something that never happened.

Rockets never made the Finals that year.

Even if Cavs were the underdogs, they have ship experience. You remember Harden disappeared in the Finals against the Heat?
    Things like that happen.

hakeem94 likes this.
  2. LorneMalvo

LorneMalvo Member

Just no to all of this. And I would go into why but you have made up your mind too

3. Sanctity

Sanctity Member

He was a bench player and wasn't the player he is now....

daywalker02 likes this.
  4. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Thing is that they did very well securing first seed but neither the Wolves nor Jazz were really contenders.

The first real test and CP3 goes out, they choked away a 3-2 lead at home, how can you trust them with their historic bad shooting in the clutch?

hakeem94 likes this.
  5. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

CP3 alone won us decisive games against GSW and the Jazz in the clutch, there was always the possibility of an injury, I just do not trust the others that much.

I think we have a right to question their clutchness sans Paul.

6. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

But I agree with you that the 2018 team was more disciplined than this year's team.

7. MorningZippo

MorningZippo Member

YOLO is funny because if we we win a championship in 6 games this year, he’ll say we would have won in 5 with CP3.

His beliefs aren’t rooted in fact, so there’s no point in arguing with him. You’ll never convince someone that has no eye test and doesn’t understand how statistics work. There’s literally no point.

More relevant question. Is YOLO actually DD 2.0?

peleincubus likes this.
  8. icewill36

icewill36 Member

idk about more assisted, but there was a stat showing james is getting easier shots than last year. he was in the top 10 of players getting more wide open looks than the previous year along with several milwaukee buck players.

9. jcmoon

jcmoon Contributing Member

no doubt harden and the rest of the offense is better with Russ. harden doesn't have to deal with the teeth of the defense coming at him once he crosses mid court and can conentrate on what he does best. score. assist.

like coach says, if russ hits his shots, its a bonus. I've come to accept his liabilities given how better we are with him.

hakeem94 likes this.
  10. RHU525

RHU525 Member
    Supporting Member

I love Chris Paul more than most on clutchfans but the reason this team isn’t as good has nothing to do with Westbrook or CP3.

It has more to do with us not replacing Ariza and Luc. If we had that kind of production from our sf position this year and the ability to realistically play small we would be just as good or better. And have multiple defenders who can switch.

11. Nook

Nook Member

No, had CP3 not been hurt the Rockets would have won the title. The almost beat the Warriors without CP3.

D-rock and Air Yordan like this.
  12. Air Yordan

Air Yordan Member

@YOLO reminds me so much of @Bobbythegreat minus the racism :)

hakeem94 and MorningZippo like this.
  13. Nook

Nook Member

I wasn’t really saying why this team isn’t as good as the 65 win team, just that it isn’t. There is no doubt not having Ariza and Mbah are a big part of the reason. Paul’s defense is sorely missed as well though.

14. YOLO

YOLO Member

this isn't a one way street. it's complete garbage how some of you show disrespect. be careful of what? you're not anybody to be giving out threats.

15. BeBreezy

BeBreezy Member

This is the best answer, in my opinion. All this bickering right now is pointless. Let's see what difference WB makes in the playoffs since that's when Chris fell short last year and was judged the harshest.

harold bingo likes this.
  16. YOLO

YOLO Member

nope. Harden is the player he is. I'm not gonna act like harden is all of a sudden this completely different player

17. YOLO

YOLO Member

congrats on making 0 sense.

18. YOLO

YOLO Member

[​IMG]

jordnnnn likes this.
  19. YOLO

YOLO Member

he actually hasn't been wrong. but some of you are too stubborn to fully grasp that

20. YOLO

YOLO Member

that's funny. for someone with a brand new join date, you shouldn't even know who BtG is. This pretty much confirms others of your now burner cause you probably were that bad previously