1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

A letter from Joe Tsai

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by jeffrey523, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Texanasiafan

Texanasiafan Member

Well,

My friend has a company in China and hired ignorant morons like you also, I did try to talk to them before I eventually gave up.

So top telling me how corruption works in China or how great your country is, you are the one who works 986, the corrupted officials are the one using your blood to send their kids to our country.

2. Der Rabbi

Der Rabbi Member

If Morey is disciplined this clown should be too. Defending an autocratic regime by making very disingenuous arguments about imperialism. The past failures of Western imperialism aren’t blanket excuses for the failures of present day Eastern Imperialism

MorningZippo and malakas like this.
  3. Icepiano

Icepiano Member

bro you’re in denial. I told you to go learn Stats 101. What @kyle7758521 is saying is absolutely true, we are satisfied with our government’s performance.

4. kyle7758521

kyle7758521 Member

corruptions happen everywhere, you stupid moron. Don't you see the feat against corruptions XI has put up in the past years?

Why you guys are so stubborn?

5. malakas

malakas Member

How many muslim ughyurs did you ask in your neighbouhood?
    You don't even speak all the languages of china and yet you want to claim what people you can't talk with believe.
    Have you travelled through all your country yet to speak to people?
    Not even that but here sprouting lies.

No shame at all.

6. kyle7758521

kyle7758521 Member

another moron, you literally have to speak to everyone which is 1.4 billion of them to get a view about the Chinese government? i am speechless....

in the past 5-6 years, i have flew over 384 times. I of course get a feeling how they think about China.

i will call it a day today... so difficult to talk to you... Mind our own business.

Icepiano likes this.
  7. Der Rabbi

Der Rabbi Member

“We are satisfied with our governments performance” doesn’t sound like something an algorithm or bot would type. Nope not at all.

Mazulis, MorningZippo and malakas like this.
  8. ashleyem

ashleyem Member

KD actually retweeted some of Dalai Lama's tweets, but went unnoticed because many people in China didn't even know who Dalai Lama is.:D The Tibetan issue is even worse than HK. Would be great if someone can stir that **** up in China and see how Tsai responds to it.:)

dobro1229 and malakas like this.
  9. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

** above is a great post

Vivi likes this.
  10. malakas

malakas Member

It is my business.
    That's why modern countries have free elections or referendums. So everyone can actually you know..SPEAK and get their real view.

When was the last time you had democratic elections? With more than one independent party, so there is an actual choice for the people. :rolleyes:

11. MorningZippo

MorningZippo Member

If the people of China unilaterally support conditions that will eventually require humanitarian aid, at what point should the rest of the world step in and say “hey, that’s not okay?”

Should it be after they starve millions, like last time?

Secondly, people native to the land of China don’t become foreigners just because they disagree with their own government. This is yet another false parallel with no logical underpinnings, the secret weapon of those that want to pass laws that benefit the few over the many, and to prevent class mobility.

malakas likes this.
  12. kyle7758521

kyle7758521 Member

we have nominations, it is just two ways of working. Unique things happen a lot. and you know how much we love XI in CHina, don't you?

on the other side, yeah, yet you choose D. Trump, literally THE TRUMP ....hahah, i don't think i will sleep without a laugh tonight..

Icepiano likes this.
  13. Icepiano

Icepiano Member

uneducated confirmed. First you said we don’t have elections. Then after I educated you on our elections you change it to “elections with more than one independent party.”
    Educate yourself before you speak on a public forum please.
    Also for the 10 millionth time, there’s something called sample size, confidence level, and confidence interval in stats. You can deduce the opinion of a mass population by choosing a big enough sample size, and you can arrive at a conclusion that’s 99% accurate.
    That’s how we are confident about our conclusions.
    I am also done today. Go take classes please. History, Math, whatever, you’ve got a lot to catch up.

14. ashleyem

ashleyem Member

Mazulis and malakas like this.
  15. MorningZippo

MorningZippo Member

honestly, between Chinese Nationals and Weak-AI’s, you probably could have an argument that Chinese Nationals are less Turing complete than weak-aI, simply because they are programmed in a similar way by propaganda, and can’t extrapolate their experiences into new environments.

Der Rabbi, malakas and REEKO_HTOWN like this.
  16. malakas

malakas Member

That's not elections when the so called.."opposition" party has to get approval by the CCP :D

Once you have elections , then you can come and talk about what the chinese people actually believe.

Until then , your opinion counts for nothing.

17. kyle7758521

kyle7758521 Member

Election within the CCP Party does exist, and later it happens with the nomination.. and the person elected within the party and nominated later on as the president, is the one whom has contributed most in his previous years of civil work and the most trusted one by the people whom will bring fortune to the country and its people..
    We have got only one Party? What do you do with it? Invite Democratic of USA to China to put up a propaganda and election?

18. Icepiano

Icepiano Member

Will you please go take some history lessons before you call us sensitive crybabies?

Idk where you’re from. If you’re a Hong Konger you should know the historical western oppression that Joe mentioned on 華人. Yes, you included. Yet you are being a sell-out right now.

If you are Caucasian, try to follow Joe’s advice and read up on history. Its a deeply rooted issue and it’s irresponsible to come to conclusions without knowing any history.

19. ashleyem

ashleyem Member

Maybe you should read some history of CCP's suppression instead reading the one-sided history the CCP feeds you.

Mazulis and malakas like this.
  20. Ericonomist

Ericonomist Member

care to guess what would happen if you live in China and post this on any Chinese website?