1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Minneapolis bans new drive-thrus

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by cml750, Aug 14, 2019.

1. mick fry

mick fry Member

I think he’s trying to say he is opposed to banning drive thrus.

2. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Debunked defection. You literally cannot talk about Trump being a garbage human being without invoking Clinton. Talk about derangement syndrome.

It also strikes me by your dumb responses that you have no clue what racism is and isn't. You really have no damn clue why referencing the whites and the blacks as apes and monkeys isn't the same thing? What the what? It explains so much. A college education would do so much for you.

#22 CometsWin, Aug 14, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2019
  3. juicystream

juicystream Contributing Member

This sure turned off topic.

I'm not a fan of the decision, despite hating drive thrus.

4. mick fry

mick fry Member

Something needed to be done.
    [​IMG]

London'sBurning and durvasa like this.
  5. Buck Turgidson

I asked for bobrek's opinion since he's a frostback, and the thread went straight to hell from there. Not my fault.

And Leo is correct, you gotta check that stuff.

6. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

And for a change, it wasn't my fault as I kept the conversation northward.

7. cml750

cml750 Member

I take the blame for the derail for answering an ignorant troll. I should know better.

8. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

You are literally one of the most ignorant posters on this board. Sounds like you've taken on Trump's penchant for lying as well as his alternate reality existence. You should know better. No doubt you'll re-discover your sanctimonious beliefs as soon as a Democrat wins the Presidency. Can't wait.

9. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

This is about pollution and noise in areas for pedestrians right. Seems reasonable.

Like Bourbon St banning drive thrus to be pedistrian friendly. I haven't been on Bourbon St in a long time but thereare no drive thrus from what i remember

10. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

The controversy surrounding this is the difficulty in getting out in the bitter winter weather, especially with kids in the car. In addition, grandfathered drive thrus will have that built in advantage over new construction.

pgabriel likes this.