1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

trump's nativist/racist tweets

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by NewRoxFan, Jul 14, 2019.

1. mick fry

mick fry Member

I’m glad there are those with more honest takes.

Everything can’t be racist, stop being a victim and preaching victimhood.

#661 mick fry, Jul 21, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2019
    dachuda86 likes this.
  2. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

The problem....TRUMP is a RACIST. All you have to do is look at his HISTORY.

3. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

LOL.....who the **** is this? Some Random guy who says something u like and he is an AUTHORITY? LOL. Sounds like the opportunistic b****es Diamond and Silk who are running a scam to make money off of DUMBASS Conservatives. Person of Color that says something Republicans and Conservatives like, it is. money-making OPPORTUNITY!. DUMBASSES.

#663 Mr.Scarface, Jul 21, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2019
    sammy and RayRay10 like this.
  4. mick fry

mick fry Member

A sellout?

5. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

No...has nothing to do with "Selling out", it has everything to do about ignoring a bigotry and racism to further your own agenda. I don't use the word sellout, I use the word opportunist. Candice Patton is a PRIME example of that.

RayRay10 likes this.
  6. mick fry

mick fry Member

And Candace Owens? They can’t possibly think like they do, it’s all about the Benjamins.

7. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Here's another "shocked face"... racist stephen miller defends trump's racist tweets...

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/07/21/trump-adviser-stephen-miller-racist-tweets-1424122

mdrowe00 likes this.
  8. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Yup. Candice Owens is the most obvious of grifters.

mdrowe00 and ThatBoyNick like this.
  9. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

"Go back to where you came from" is something that has been told to me much of my life from other Americans. I was born in Houston, Texas, went to college in California and now live in Minnesota. So yes this is a real issue that is meant to mark someone as an other who's loyalty is and identity as an American are always suspect.

That said this is a big and intentional distraction. It is something that does need to be brought up but frankly not worthy of the national obsession over it. Every American knows what Trump is and calling him and his supporters "racists" and "bigots" actually hardens their support. Just look over many of the responses on this thread. Trump knows this and is counting on it. He's counting on this as getting his base riled up while distracting from other issues.. It is a sad commentary on the state of our culture but Trump will not be defeated by focusing on his racism.

sammy and da_juice like this.
  10. mick fry

mick fry Member

She’s really good, she even married a white guy to sell it. Talk about dedication.

11. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

I don't get it? Do Democrat black voters never marry white people?

12. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I agree that everything is absolutely not racist. Trump's tweets absolutely were racist.

Again look at the evidence.

Racists believe it was racist and expressed their joy about it.
    Groups whose existence is dedicated to fighting racism believe it was racist.
    Add to that Trump's history of making antisemitic and racist comments and actions.

Answer me this one question.

Has Trump told any white politicians who have voiced the same, equal or even more extreme complaints about policies of the United States to go back and fix the countries from which they came?

13. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

An editorial by the CEO and national director of the Anti-Defamation League...

Trump's message to liberal congresswomen to 'go back' home isn't just appalling but dangerous
    Some of the representatives' views are disturbing, but the president's racist and xenophobic outburst is utterly unacceptable.
    https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opini...-congresswomen-go-back-home-isn-t-ncna1030191

sammy likes this.
  14. mick fry

mick fry Member

Has there been any white politicians that expressed their hatred towards America and American values that have formed an alliance and endlessly demean his presidency? Just curious, maybe there has.

15. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

There have been instances where Bernie Sanders and others have said almost identical things to these women.

What do you mean by hatred towards America and American values and demeaning the presidency? Do you mean like calling America garbage (Trump) claiming that the president was born in Kenya and wasn't actually an American (Trump)? Do you mean equating America's foreign policy with that of Putin? (Trump)

16. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

How can two people who posted this have any credibility at all?

FranchiseBlade, JayGoogle and ROXTXIA like this.
  17. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

This is great. I'd really be interested in knowing what other political youtube commentators/shows you follow. As well as @dachuda86 and @BruceAndre.

18. mick fry

mick fry Member

Ahhh you know KKK, White Nationalists and **** like that because encouraging everyone no matter their skin color to stop being cattle and think for themselves is just another means of white supremacy but hey you be you and stay in your box.

19. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

[​IMG]

All I did was ask what other youtube channels you followed breh. Don't know why you brought up race...

Oh and I'm trying not to stay in my box, that's why I'm interested in seeing your box.

foh likes this.
  20. mick fry

mick fry Member

Lol typical, make insinuations then act confused. You wouldn’t like my box, too many windows to see out.