1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

trump's nativist/racist tweets

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by NewRoxFan, Jul 14, 2019.

1. London'sBurning

London'sBurning Contributing Member

Mind of cucky Trump supporters that can't form an opinion without a meme. To make this easy to understand for you cucksters, I'm going to speak your language with a meme so there's no misunderstanding.

Deckard likes this.
  2. TheresTheDagger

That's a fair and honest assessment.

Not surprising you feel this way either. But you're not a swing voter either.

I think you're in the minority here. Comments about Jews/Israel/9-11 have been made that were of major concern to many.

I'm sorry. I just thought when you stated:

...that you seemed outraged. Of course, my post was about the political aspect, not a defense of him.

3. London'sBurning

Sounds like the thoughts of a man that's read the Art of the Deal. A very pathetic cucky man.

4. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

And, of course, trump finds the need to spin out more lies to defend his racist tweets...

5. BruceAndre

BruceAndre Member

Did I ever say I didn't?

There are a few things I disagree with him on.

But this pushback against the extreme left is a beautiful thing to behold.

TheresTheDagger and mick fry like this.
  6. TheresTheDagger

Thanks for the take. Appreciate it.

Deckard likes this.
  7. Nook

Nook Member

It is a shrewd political move (although a risky one) in places like Ohio and Pennsylvania and rural areas in states that are potentially up for grabs.

The democrats could counter it fairly easily, but they will not do so because they currently are not united and the congresswomen that Trump went after are not going to back down.

dmoneybangbang likes this.
  8. TheresTheDagger

Interesting. What do you think makes it "risky"?

Nook likes this.
  9. BruceAndre

BruceAndre Member

Haha, I read some of it.

But one day, you'll realize -- whether it's money, time, mental or physical energy, compromise, loss of freedom/peace/tranquility...you always pay.

If a guy wants to reach into his pocket to pay for a woman's time, I figure he's just being efficient in how he spends his money/time.

But, I digress. :D

10. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Ur irk'd

London'sBurning likes this.
  11. Nook

Nook Member

Then the Democrats may be in for a nasty surprise.

The narrative about the Midwest and Rust Belt will change eventually, but I see no reason to believe that it is now.

12. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

Acknowledged. But if 60 million voters don't agree (and I think a bunch of those know he's not a good person), some of the rest of the 240 million might still want to shine a light on the evidence.

That would be awesome, amazing even. It would take a whopping campfire or seven to create all the smoke this dude and his cronies have created, I think we should admit.

Cheers.

Nook and TheresTheDagger like this.
  13. NewRoxFan

And he is collin's fellow "disappointed look" in the senate... lisa murkowski...

I guess republicans were given the OK to be outraged... but not too outraged...

Nook and Deckard like this.
  14. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

15. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

I think we aren't far off or might even be on the same page.

Instinct imply doing things without thought. There isn't any planning and any strategy with instinctive behaviors. They are more natural abilities that one have. Trump has some unique nature behaviors - defend everything, attack everyone that attack him, be nasty, mean, racist, lies, distort.... He has been this type of person since day 1 of his campaign through today as President. It was not an "act" to get elected, but him being who he is. It happens that that's exactly what got him through the GOP primaries and to be President which speak more about the US (and Clinton), their like for some of his natural instinctive features (fighting spirit for example). We were all shock and he was also shock. There was no planning to be "divisive" because he knew that get him elected, he just lucked out that America was ready and his opponent was horrible both in natural capabilities and political strategy.

This is also to said we should never underestimate Trump. Doing so would be a huge disastrous mistake. Where Trump and folks similar to him in history different is they have no internal check or ability to be shamed. He deliberately lies without any shame. He has no shame in the inhuman actions he pushes. He doesn't let up. He does things that is out of norms and out of typical boundaries. There is no limit to such a person. The only thing keeping him in check is the system, which is getting weaker by the days.

#235 Amiga, Jul 15, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2019
    JuanValdez and B-Bob like this.
  16. BruceAndre

BruceAndre Member

This may not be at the top of everyone's criteria.

Nook and mick fry like this.
  17. London'sBurning

Ya man I get it. It's hard to actually get people to want to be around you without paying for it. You made yourself loud and clear.

biff17 likes this.
  18. NewRoxFan

See, you don't even have the conviction to own your support of trump. When you pulled that lever for trump, your integrity went with it.

dmoneybangbang likes this.
  19. mick fry

mick fry Member

Hello!

BruceAndre likes this.
  20. NewRoxFan

republican congresswoman got the talking point/memo... trump said bad things, but those four congresswoman...