1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Butler to Miami

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Fantasma Negro, Jun 30, 2019.

1. Gorilladunks

Gorilladunks Member

Lololololololol you take this as fact? You are mad he is meeting with teams? He has too. He has to have options if one falls through.

Pretty sure thats a lie, you hear about teams speculating adding players all the time, you just arent a fan of those teams so you dont pay attention to the trade names floating around. You are a fool if you think this is unique.

roslolian, YOLO and ryano2009 like this.
  2. Fantasma Negro

I think the Jimmy talk ( lol @ jimmy talk) was just diversion to get a taker for Clint's contract so Morey can really get to work. There are a multitude of ways he can improve this team but getting rid of Tuck and adding that diva was not one I was prepared to stomach. Now we gotta wait for what the next move will be
    No, the Hornets are a joke. The Hawks are a joke, the wizards are a joke, after getting flamed in the first round the thunder are a joke. The rockets are a respectable franchise that go for it every year. Don't let the media poison you

3. omgTHEpotential

True Raptors legend.

4. House Rockets

House Rockets Member

5. Fantasma Negro

6. xaos

xaos Member

I still believe other scenarios more than the Miami scenario.

roslolian likes this.
  7. hibbetts

hibbetts Member

Riley bests Morey AGAIN!

J.R. and tinman like this.
  8. thephatp

thephatp Contributing Member

What are the chances this is just to help quiet the talk of tampering?

AroundTheWorld likes this.
  9. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

That's another thing.

If the team isn't winning Butler turns absolutely toxic. If they don't find a way to get him help I really don't see how this ends well.

Sajan likes this.
  10. Gorilladunks

Gorilladunks Member

and they have to actually trade away pieces to just get under the hard cap. So they wont be adding anything at all. They cant even make the playoffs in the east when even orlando and detroit made it.

JayGoogle and Sajan like this.
  11. jamisonrocket

jamisonrocket Member

Obviously. This whole week has made the rockets look bad. Reddick said players are viewed as assets here. This was before till. Leaking and going all in with the media makes the rockets look silly and I'm not sure how this is even a debate

Homey the Clown likes this.
  12. jamisonrocket

jamisonrocket Member

So the job of the gm is what then ? If the owners are all to blame for moves, why ever fire or get new management. Stop it

13. smoothie

smoothie Jabari Jungle

I wanted him when I thought he was about winning. now it seems he's about that lifestyle and doesn't matter if he's on a team that is out in the first round.

can't blame morey for trying. but superstars will have to really want to win to come to Houston (like CP3). most of the time they're about the lifestyle in LA, NY, Miami. or they try to have both by forming a superteam in LA, NY or Miami.

also, Celtics are making moves to keep horford so we will most likely keep clint. I think our next move should be to use the NTMLE on a 2/3 wing scorer to replace ego, and maybe trade ego to the wolves for covington since they're looking to move him. then use the BAE to add a shot blocker off the bench.

we'll win in the high 50's again. might fight for top seed against lebron/AD/kawhi/trash in LA.

14. Jontro

Jontro Member

dwade letting butler take a dip or two into lake union. no other reasonable explanation.

dreamshakin and the11mingdynasty like this.
  15. Juxtaposed Jolt

16. csc177

csc177 Member

What a joke.

Rockets organization let info leak and get bit yet again....
    This is why folks don’t come here...

Cp3 and Harden will demand trades soon enough...

It’s going to be a long awkward season

17. BeardNation13

BeardNation13 Member

Rotten organization Rockets are at the top

Frnachise needs a reset in terms of culture

18. PlayBall

PlayBall Member

Are we sure CP3 didn't already??

19. dreamshakin

dreamshakin Member

So the way Miami showed love for d wade is what enticed him? I mean he's not gonna get anywhere near that kind of treatment lol. I guess after cold ass Minnesota, Chicago, and philly, he couldn't wait for the beach lol

plutoblue11 likes this.
  20. Newlin

Newlin Member

Butler wants to be the sole leader of a team. He went to a team that will allow that. Not sure how that's going to work out for Butler or the Heat, but he's getting what he wants.

JumpMan likes this.