1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Kawhi is 100x better than harden

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Htowngenius, Jun 7, 2019.

1. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

Easy when you only get 12 points

REEKO_HTOWN likes this.
  2. mastan

mastan Member

Raptors choked today after taking 6 points lead with 3+ min. remaining.....shots were not falling because most of them were afraid to take shot...seemed one step slower most of the games.

lionaire and RyanB like this.
  3. Mr. Clutch

And neither is harden nor kawhi nor giannis.

Curry won this game like he has many times

RyanB and roslolian like this.
  4. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

It’s sad man, discrediting another team just to cling to “we almost beat them last year!”

I hated when the media was discrediting harden during the RS, but our fans are being much worse than them

RyanB and roslolian like this.
  5. roslolian

roslolian Member

Exactly I dun understand this lack of objectivity. Instead of being happy the Cupcake Snake wont get rewarded for breaking NBA balance CF just wants the Raps to lose so they can all be losers together lol

CF just want to blame the refs instead of the coach and personnel smh.

RyanB and LosPollosHermanos like this.
  6. HP3

HP3 Member

Are you serious. Wanna go back and check what Cp was doing for 5 games in our series.

Hahaha, my man do you really believe Curry is out there soloing teams by himself and that he makes his teammates All Stars, you think Klay or Dray or KD wouldnt be doing this on other teams with other great players. Sure hes an all timer but dont get it twisted about the talent disparity that hes consistently had. I guess you dont criticize him for the trash game he had in game 4, and not being able to take it in game 3(without.....can you guess Klay).

7. Mr. Space City

Easy unless you’re Chris Paul in game 5

8. jordnnnn

jordnnnn Member

All this talk about moving goalposts and I’m just at a loss for words...

What everyone has been saying is that no player is immune to things Harden has done. In these finals we have seen Curry not take a shot in an entire 4th quarter. Something Harden would be crucified for. We just saw Kawhi hold the ball until under 4 seconds and then pass it up down 1 at home with a chance to win the finals. Again something Harden would be crucified for.

Superstars aren’t perfect. They can’t do it all. These finals have shown it over and over.

Reeko, RyanB, Mr. Space City and 2 others like this.
  9. HardenUsedSTEPBACK

I guarantee no one here will shed a team for the damn Warriors. The arguments is because of all the Harden detractors here that are only rooting for Toronto so they can take a **** on Harden.

10. amaru

amaru Member

1) Golden State isn't healthy and suggesting that they are shreds all of your creditability.

2) Durant likely tore his achilles and most likely won't be back

3) Once again, Durant has miss pretty much the whole series.

4) Rockets aren't in this series so idk why you brought them up

5) The Raptors have more talent top to bottom and they have HCA

6) I agree that Kawhi is better than Harden and I don't get "bitter" over basketball games. This is literally a kids game that I watch for entertainment. I save my bitterness for things that actually matter.

11. amaru

amaru Member

Agreed. Leonard held that ball too long and it led to Lowry having to take a bad shot. Harden would get killed for that.

Mr. Space City likes this.
  12. amaru

amaru Member

Leonard, and the other Raptor players, forgot they had a time out. The best player on the court has to know time, situation and score. Leonard didn't not fully understand the situation.

13. Mr. Space City

Kawhi was 6-8 from the free throw line.

The Raptors lost by 1.

lionaire likes this.
  14. Mr. Clutch

No one said they are immune to bad games.

But the championship stars raise their games and carry their teams to championships, they don't go ghost then blame the supporting cast.

Hakeem had bad games, but ultimately outplayed the star in the other side in the playoffs. Harden has yet to do that.

LosPollosHermanos likes this.
  15. Mr. Clutch

I'm not rooting for the raptors. But the hofs will either 1) say the warriors are an unbeatable dynasty or 2) say the raptors have an insane supporting cast.

Basically what the HOFs are trying to argue is that all that matters is how the supporting cast plays. How the star and leader of the team plays is irrelevant.

16. jordnnnn

jordnnnn Member

But Kawhi just missed two big shots and differed to Lowry 2-3 times in the last 3-4 minutes of a game at home to win a championship.

17. HP3

HP3 Member

And Harden did outperform Curry LOL the numbers are there.

18. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

That different from giving the ball to the other player and standing at half court with hands on his hips disengaged. It’s also a pattern for one of these guys. There is a reason they have very different reputations in the post season

roslolian likes this.
  19. Mr. Clutch

Yep. And if he doesn't get it done you downgrade him. That's how it works.

We're not supposed to start talking about how siakam and lowry failed.

J.R. likes this.
  20. HP3

HP3 Member

There are no HOFs, there are people who know when Harden is to blame and when he isnt. And like to look at problems that are actually important.
    We are saying that both teams when fully healthy have more talent then the Rockets do.

If thats true Curry trash for most of our series Harden outplayed him.