1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Ton of respect to Doc and The clippers

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by YallMean, Apr 25, 2019.

1. xaos

xaos Member

Cool

ramotadab likes this.
  2. mike2k132

mike2k132 Member

Lmao NAaaa what u talking bout Beverly played the same unleashed with the rockets. When did u start watching the rockets. They always let him be a dog...he got the mr 94 ft name here. Bev was the heart n should n everyone knew it so I dont agree we didnt let him be him

kubli9 and ramotadab like this.
  3. RocketsFido

RocketsFido Member

even if the Clippers lose, I'll be satisfied knowing the ex-rockets played them hard and roughed them up

ramotadab likes this.
  4. mike2k132

mike2k132 Member

Pat wasn't even ur 4th best offensive player that's facts. They have no stars on the clips...of court he gonna be featured more

5. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

Go Rockets B team!

ramotadab likes this.
  6. Koperboy

Koperboy Member

Shoutout for correct use of affect. It's so rare these days :)

topfive and ramotadab like this.
  7. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Don't disrespect me. I've been watching Rockets games. Houston would literally hold Bev back and try to calm him down from what he wanted to do emotionally on the court because they were afraid of losing him to technicals. Bev's base form is Mr 94 Feet. Doc just sits back and just lets Bev go nuts and trusts he will contain himself.. Pay attention.

Rocket River likes this.
  8. mike2k132

mike2k132 Member

Smh I've never seen the rockets hold bev emotionally back..I disagree with u period. They actually counted on bev to be the emotion leader. I just dont know where u getting this idea from...weird

9. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Dude for example when Bev was going at Russ, players on the court would plead with him to calm down. When Bev was going at KD the same way Noone was even in the frame to hold him back. Doc let's him do whatever.

10. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

I disagree also. It looks about the same to me.

mike2k132 likes this.
  11. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

It isnt. Rockets were always afraid to lose Pat because he was a big part of the team so they tried to stimey some of his emotion; they would calm him down every time he would try and go after an opponent. Bev is a big part of the Clippers team too, but Doc isn't afraid to lose him if he goes off emotionally. I think there is more trust there, more freedom. That's my opinion.

12. mike2k132

mike2k132 Member

So u kind of answered it for me...so you saying we was cool with him being him but he was so important to us that we kind of wanted.him not to fall out cause at the time we didnt have a great bench like clippers....ahhhhhh ok.

13. mike2k132

mike2k132 Member

14. solid

solid Contributing Member

Clippers did us a solid. The extra time is huge. We are essentially an "old" team in basketball years, and Capela needs rest.

Patience and BaselineFade like this.