1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Jazz 4/22/2019 (Playoffs Round 1, Game 4)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Apr 21, 2019.

1. jnuge90

jnuge90 Member

If the NBA is rigged, we at least know that they won’t let it be Utah v GS in the 2nd round. In all seriousness though...... F*ck the Jazz.

2. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

KD wins rings joining a team that didn't need him. He sure as hell wasn't winning **** in OKC with his mid range,, haha

But with that said, I do agree some mids would be nice when the 3 goes to ****

DavidRocket likes this.
  3. DavidRocket

DavidRocket Member

Rockets have to win game 5. Winning in 6 or even 7 is a small “loss” in my book after being up 3-0 at one point. You lose one in Utah...ok. Losing at home in a closeout is not an option. They did this to themselves.

Remlap and roslolian like this.
  4. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

I don't know about the whole lightskin thing but MDA should have made adjustments.

It was clear that Capela was out of it...and knowing he's ill MDA should have pulled him for better or worse so that he could rest. He did't help at all out there.

House was clearly rattled. Throw in Shump and see if his veteran experience gets us something. Tell guys to take a few mid range shots.

5. roslolian

roslolian Member

Clearly Rox deserved the loss more energy spent on complaining then getting rebs. Its funny the storyline G3 is the Rox supporting cast is amazing they won with Harden scoring 4/20.

Rox then proved the media wrong by having everyone except Cp3 and Harden play like **** and get outrebounded by 20. What happened to the intensity and defense?

JayGoogle likes this.
  6. AuburnRocket

AuburnRocket Contributing Member

Yeah, it's the chicken sh*t virus....some of it even spread to his hair. Hey, it's one thing to have a bad game but quite another to to send out the message all game that you don't want to do the work. And yes, the first time he takes off again (hopefully next game), I'll be yelling for him for all I'm worth. But, this performance was inexcusable.

7. RetroRockets

RetroRockets Member

nothing important, those guys have been trying to get in Hardens head and it aint working. When the rockets are playing on tnt, kenny smith only goes to the monitor if the rockets are losing at halftime. Chris Webber is amazing though

8. BasketMAD

BasketMAD Member

Their offense isn't good on the road. The team is schemable. Plenty of negative things to take away from this game.

roslolian likes this.
  9. motleydeflep6

motleydeflep6 Member

Or in game 5

macan likes this.
  10. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

I know what the league wants rook. But what are you gonna do? You gotta go out and win. Defend, rebound, make shots.

Calm your shiit.

11. Vivi

Vivi Member

Maybe, but it's still possible the Jazz would've won. Regardless, the last two games kinda took us down to earth imo.

12. Pandaemonaeon

Pandaemonaeon Member

The game was lost when we allowed scrubs like Crowder and Rubio to look like superstars. They absorbed Mitchell's terrible play for the first 3 3/4 quarters and allowed him to takeover late when it's far more dangerous to us. We need to force it back into being the Mitchell Show again with the rest of the Jazz stinking it up.

bro2044 likes this.
  13. Texanstradamus

Harden disappearing is getting old

14. aliadiere25

aliadiere25 Member

I don't agree. It was clearly the defense that lost us the game tonight. They had way more points in the paint, more 2nd chance points and more rebounds.... especially offensive rebounds.

15. PeterKingX

PeterKingX Member

Anyone should feel confused about MDA.

Our players tired like **** and MDA just no timeout.

He wants the game over ASAP.

MDA SUCKS on adjustments.
    He didn't even want our players rest.

16. SemisolidSnake

I generally agree, but I don't think anyone out there but Paul was actively trying hard to win in that fourth quarter.

Capela should be forced to find his own way back to Houston after tonight's performance.

DavidRocket likes this.
  17. jerryclark

jerryclark Member

Very glad i didnt watch this one. Cannot believe we let those little hillbillies in attendance get the pleasure to see their team win a playoff game

18. Zergling

Zergling Member

Forget the NBA, you think Fertitta would allow a sweep? He probably injected a virus into Capela's butt before the game.

19. Rocketeer4Life

Why are you so sensitive? Are you Harden's boyfriend? lol Can't your lover do no wrong? Isn't he human? Sorry for insulting your lover lol

20. Caprah

Caprah Member

These Lin trolls come out of the wood work like termites after a loss to rag on James despite him not being the reason why we lost

BigShasta likes this.