1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Jazz fans are circulating a doctored clip of Harden “Flopping” that’s going Viral #MediaConspiracy

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Mr. Space City, Apr 21, 2019.

1. HP3

HP3 Member

Man, I thought they hated Harden on reddit......looking at some of those tweets they REALLY REALLY hate Harden on twitter.

Its so weird man, people are always after Harden. Dude is always under a microscope. Wether its media, former players, current players, current coaches...good lord, and another thing why are there SO MANY Anti Harden strategies/articles written out there? Like I never see that much attention for Curry(even pre Durant),Lillard,Irving, Lebron, Giannis, Kawhi, Davis..none of them...no strategy videos.

BigMaloe, Voltik, BigShasta and 8 others like this.
  2. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

I follow Clutch I just don't pay attention to my notifications.

3. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

They should focus on their fishing skills cause they are going fishing.

DD

topfive likes this.
  4. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

Saltwater fishing

Deuce, BigMaloe, jcf and 3 others like this.
  5. Hmc415

Hmc415 Member

burlesk and D-rock like this.
  6. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

Clutch just laying it down straight. Love it.

7. Clutch

Clutch Administrator
    Staff Member

What has amazed me is how many people continued, with video evidence hitting them smack in the face, to say there was no contact... or it grazed his beard.... or nothing hit him in the throat.

People just want to hate. It makes them feel better... they prefer the misleading video to the reality of the situation.

8. whiskeyred

whiskeyred Contributing Member

Gonna be awesome to be done with this team and their fans

BigMaloe, topfive, Hmc415 and 3 others like this.
  9. Vivi

Vivi Member

Yeah, and while i can understand the Jazz fans cause, they are about to get swept and they can't complain about luck or about the refs so, the only way they have to let off their anger, is to pour it to an alleged flop of the player who's putting an end to their season, i can't understand other teams fans, but i guess for some people it works this way, when you see/hear something untrue for ten times, it becomes real, especially if it suits your agenda, and especially in the internet era, where anyone can basically build a fake news from nothing.

HP3 likes this.
  10. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

Also earth is flat, vaccines cause autism, etc. Social media has just made it so that any idea, no matter how zany, can be made to seem popular, and thereby valid.

topfive likes this.
  11. RayRay10

RayRay10 Houstonian

Harden is the Big Bad, the super villain, the Joker to the rest of the league’s Batman, Thanos, etc. No one knows how to stop him, but everyone thinks they know and has an opinion. In the end, the only thing that’s stopped him is a super team with the refs on their side. And even if you stop him once, he’ll adapt and come back to crush your soul again and again.

None of the other players in the league are as scary as Harden. None of them have as high a floor as Harden. None of them have the basketball IQ. So, he’s cast as the villain; the guy that other players need to overcome to be considered truly great.

D-rock and HP3 like this.
  12. Remix

Remix Member

Reminds me of another group of people

[​IMG]

13. Andy Sheets

Andy Sheets Contributing Member

Yup, can't go around admitting you may have made a mistake. Your entire sense of self-worth might be on the line!

Also, a lot of times the most painful shots don't really look like anything on camera. Real life is not Rocky IV.

14. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Harden embellished to be sure, but so does everyone else.

15. Baqui99

Baqui99 Contributing Member

Goodness these are the same dolts that cheered Stockton, Malone and Hornacek flopping their way to the NBA finals back in 98? Least self aware fans in the NBA

topfive, Smacktle and Blatz like this.
  16. Handles

Handles Member

Putting the salt in Salt Lake City. Let them hate, it’s literally all they have. God knows they don’t have a good basketball team.

I will say, social media is weird man. Nobody thinks for themselves and they just copy others for likes/retweets whatever. It’s all just a false reality to make people feel better about their shitty lives. But seriously, people believe anything. The earth is flat. We never landed on the moon. Vaccines cause autism. An actual shed is a 5 star restaurant. Social media is the weirdest thing. It’s really sad honestly, sometimes makes me think humanity is screwed.

#56 Handles, Apr 21, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2019
  17. Smacktle

Smacktle Contributing Member

Where is Zdog? What does he say about this?

Killatron 2000 likes this.
  18. Andy Sheets

Andy Sheets Contributing Member

From Reddit but seems appropriate.

Mr. Space City, Misa and Smacktle like this.
  19. clutch citizen

clutch citizen Contributing Member

Try lightly tapping your throat. Now imagine the point of an elbow with momentum to the throat.

Mr. Space City likes this.
  20. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I think Utah easily has the most annoying fans in the league. I believe we've known this for some time. It is why Utah doesn't deserve to win, and their fans deserve to be humiliated and stuck losing every single game that it can happen.

Mr. Space City and napalm06 like this.