1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rockets fan details: how to beat harden and the Rockets

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by mike2k132, Apr 15, 2019.

1. RockingRox

RockingRox Member

That looks more like a fishing post from a Jazz/GSW fan instead of a Rockets fan. LOL

2. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

3. elmotsang

elmotsang Member

Last year western finals, Houston missed 27 3 points shots vs warriors. Does Houston get the lesson learn?

4. Swapshop

Swapshop Member

It is pretty easy. Double harden in the backcourt and make him turn it over 100 times.

5. mike2k132

mike2k132 Member

Lol what would is revealing it do lol....some fan gonna slip it to jazz coach lmao.

6. mike2k132

mike2k132 Member

Bro look at my profile pick or my post history lmao.....n even if I was some plant lmao....what ima give it to the jazz coach lmao think people. This is only bout analysis of basketball which I love

7. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

It all depends on personnel, mismatches, some teams have it, some dun, then they just play to their strength.

Stuff like fatigue and injuries are unbeatable.

8. mike2k132

mike2k132 Member

Can someone please meet me at a bricks playoffs game so I can show yall my family bricks at Toyota and we can put this silly I'm not a rockets fan thing to bed please. It's easy to just search my post history on here lmao

9. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Man, Morey has revealed on podcasts and in interviews that he has taken Ideas from social media and from clutchfans. Why even ask for a blueprint to stop the Rockets even if there is a tiny chance it will reach the Jazz? This thread is up there with the infamous "greatest defender" viral YouTube video that ended Harden's narrative career.

hou$tonScrew$tonTX likes this.
  10. mike2k132

mike2k132 Member

Yea but I think regardless of the player the way to beat him is to take him the distance like a boxer. U dog that player every sec every game. Yea he gonna beat u 2 3 games but can he keep that pounding for u games.

11. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

12. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

I can believe that you're a Rockets fan, OP. I'll take your word for that. I also believe that the thread title sucks. Badly.

[​IMG]

DreamShook and tmoney1101 like this.
  13. mike2k132

mike2k132 Member

Ok look what you just said...it makes sense for morey to look at his own fans site...its almost unavoidable. But I dont take morey serious like he really gets ideas from here. One it's not much intelligent takes on here anyway n morey is smarter then all of us i promise you. No fans gonna snoop here then somehow get it to thier teams gm that would get it to their coach that would then implement said strategy. Honestly I'm just trying to see who the smart rockets fans are on this board

14. mike2k132

mike2k132 Member

Probably lol.

Deckard likes this.
  15. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

There are some very smart fans on Clutchfans - Bimathug is a gawd damn cap genius. You don't need a thread on how to sabotage the Rockets to test the mettle of Rockets fans. Also, Morey isn't a liar either; if there are ideas he has taken from this site it's a testament to a smart fan base.

I don't care how remote a chance a strategy gets to the enemy, why even open up that avenue? It's so stupid.. I cannot believe this thread exists.

16. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

If you see it from the angle of an opponent, it's real tough to the Rox unless they beat themselves.

So many ISO scorers, so mobile, and everyone except Capela can shoot the 3s, so crafty.

That is exactly why they have an outside shot to win it all despite the big hole they dug early on.

The only way is getting in their heads, playing physical because the refs are not on the Rox side.

Limit pts in the paint but your team has to score in the paint.

Let Harden get his, 60, and contest role players. Chris is just too much if he gets his groove on.

17. mike2k132

mike2k132 Member

U dont think pressuring the ball handler full court n making guys like tucker n the other beat you would work for a team? I think that's the only way to beat us really. Disrupt our flow

18. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

If that team has the stamina to pressure full court over 42 minutes, yeah sure.

But nobody is that consistent.

You probably need to stop Gordon, House, Green and Co. before Tucker IMO. Tucker beats you alrite, but he isn't the scorer those others are.

Those are masters of spreading out.

19. macan

macan Member

guys we gotta keep our secrets. i'm sure there's some j*zz fans/j*zz scouts burner accounts in here

20. mike2k132

mike2k132 Member

Yes he is good. I dont mean every person on here. Its alot of good smart posters. I'm just saying the get lost in the crazy hot take knee jerk fans....the house is a scrub cause fans think he the next harden....the cp3 should be traded, the harden is a ball hog, the Clint for thorn maker. Its alot more of those poster then level head smart takes n back n forth serious realistic sports takes