1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Jazz @ Rockets 4/14/2019 (Playoffs Round 1, Game 1)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Apr 11, 2019.

1. topfive

topfive CF OG

Sure, we could lose game 1 or game 2 and still win the series.

But I'd really rather not RISK A HEART ATTACK!

2. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

Spare me, callin me a troll just cuz you disagree with me is whats lame, you might as well be WIll Cain. I dont expect the Rockets to win they just dont have the fire this year. If by chance they do win I'll be happy as hell but im lowering my expectations given how they play games that mean something. Its not an unreasonable thing to do.

mario_v likes this.
  3. Gray_Jay

Gray_Jay Member

Poe's Law is a thing. I think my sarcasm detector must be broken.

They beat the crap out of the Jazz last time w/o Capela. I don't see how this game is close, IF the Rockets come out and play with poise and intensity. Screw around though, and they could easily lose this game.

Since Capela is playing, will the Rockets win by less or more than the +27 they put up last game?

4. YOLO

YOLO Member

It wasn’t sarcasm. He’s a known chicken little. There’s quite a list of them

5. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

"IF"

6. Reeko

Reeko Member

the pussification of this fanbase continues...u might as well be Skip Bayless with these troll posts

mike2k132 likes this.
  7. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

Yet you're the one crying. How ironic lol

8. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

The Rockets have given me no reason to trust them. Until they do I'll keep expecting them to lose in the playoffs.

9. Reeko

Reeko Member

calling out trolls and their pathetic posts isn’t crying

CircaSurvive, Smacktle and Gray_Jay like this.
  10. YOLO

YOLO Member

Then why are you posting. Go to the Utah site with your loser mentality

So if they have given you no reason to trust them stop posting. Crying about it doesn’t nothing but make you look dumb

Denovo, Smacktle and Reeko like this.
  11. mike2k132

mike2k132 Member

Wait they havent....u know like turning thier season around or maybe having best record since all star...or 2nd in defense since allstar as well. Those dont count lol

12. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

Last year made them decide to meet gsw as early as poasible

SF3isBack!! likes this.
  13. Reeko

Reeko Member

these chicken littles are such losers...it’s really pathetic and corny

“Rockets have no fire this year, they will lose this series to Utah. We should start thinking about next year.”...gtfoh then

Smacktle likes this.
  14. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

How is me saying that "I" DONT EXPECT THE ROCKETS TO WIN THIS SERIES TROLL "YOU". You are welcome to believe what you want. Stop crying and let me have my opinions ass hat lol. This is not a promising offseason and Utah is not an easy first round opponent. The Rockets have not faired well under pressure. So in order to even get past the first two rounds the Rockets would have to act like a totally different team. Morey needs to be keeping his eye on the future.

15. YOLO

YOLO Member

Too many morons on this site these days.

They don’t believe a team can win yet they’re on the site constantly whining and crying. Do everyone a favor and stop following the team then.

Denovo, Smacktle and Reeko like this.
  16. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

Posting that I dont think the Rockets will win is not crying. However whining at someone else's opinions is. SAYING THAT I THINK THEY WILL LOSE IS NOT THE SAME AS I HOPE THEY WILL LOSE. Learning to comprehend what you are reading is important. It'll help make you not look dumb. Im just making an observation.

17. Reeko

Reeko Member

“I already decided the Rockets will lose these series. They have the talent but I think last years loss messed with their heads. Being so close and then CP3 getting injured. They've all gone into depression and dont care now lol. We need to start thinking about next year.”

Rockets haven’t played 1 game yet you’ve already decided they will lose this series against Utah. Why? Because they’ve all gone into depression and don’t care so we should now start thinking about next year. Man, u sound stupid and like a typical troll.

18. YOLO

YOLO Member

Oh it’s definitely crying. You’ve done plenty of it all season long. Your “observation” comes with a tissue box

Pretty soon it’ll need a tampon

19. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

Yup even if they squeak by this series and dont choke which Harden does every year. They'll just choke against GSW. Im just being realistic we need to look at trade options.

mario_v likes this.
  20. Reeko

Reeko Member

lol, nah troll, all you’re being is dumb