1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Mosque mass shooting

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by LosPollosHermanos, Mar 14, 2019.

1. Deji McGever

Deji McGever יליד טקסני

It's not hard to see why people like him would be sympathetic to the king of the birthers, but he wrote plenty about how much he hates conservatives and capitalism. He's a self-described "eco-fascist" and he references Mosley multiple times and is opposed to democracy in principle and admires China the most of any nation -- I think it's clear what he was and he wasn't a Trumper or any kind of Republican.

2. Jump Ship

Jump Ship Member

So the video was on liveleak, but apparantly the link was scrubbed from the internet. Not sure who has that kind of power. Liveleak did remove it from their search engine.

3. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

I am glad i havent seen it. This story is heartbreaking enough.

4. Buck Turgidson

They never do.

5. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

He may not be a Republican but that's only because Republicans are too far left for him. He worships a right-wing fascist and is strongly anti-immigrant.

6. Jump Ship

Jump Ship Member

I was convinced to watch it. Never seen that much hate and lack of remorse in my life. It is all fake on the internet and twitter, so you are used to seeing that type of hate. But this was troubling. The worst is knowing there was a community egging him on and supoorting him throughout the entire thing. Individuals disconnected from reality.

I started describing it at first in this post, but deleted it.

7. ChrisBosh

ChrisBosh Member

What will be your attitude towards a poll if secret police existed and you encountered mistrust at every level of soceity. Furthermore, what if polls are not something you value as it's not something you encounter or understand. Your attitude is highly likely going to be very different. There isn't any science/data to support either side of the argument, so take it as you wish, just throwing this out in the interverse.

With regards to your tribe, you probably know best where your subconscious feels like it belongs to. We are hard wired to associate ourselves with groups

8. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

Put some raw meat on him, tie his hands together, put him in a life jacket, and throw him overboard...

...All the while, let the sick fu**er know that he's being livestreamed to millions. This is the kind of stuff the world needs.

Also, and I was just saying this last night....kids these days...including people my age (I'm 31)....it's so pathetic.

Because of social media and instant information, kids think that they are special. If they aren't, they are obsessed with doing something to make themselves special. If not enough people "like" their stuff, they get depressed. It's sad.

Why does this loser think that the world needs a "manifesto" from him? Nobody cares about the guy. The media is doing the right thing for once by not giving him the spotlight he desires. As I said, swift, painful Justice is what the guy deserves.

#288 Two Sandwiches, Mar 15, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2019
  9. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.
    Supporting Member

Welp. That video was not fun to watch. No sir-e-bob. But, I hate that it is being scrubbed from the internet. People need to confront the brutal reality of murderous ideology and deadly weaponry.

Amiga likes this.
  10. Jump Ship

Jump Ship Member

Just wondering if you found it by someone sharing it with you or recently through search. Wanna know how effective a scrub can be.

11. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.
    Supporting Member

Search. It took a while.

Jump Ship likes this.
  12. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Not gonna try... Im too old for this ****

AroundTheWorld likes this.
  13. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

14. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

Alright, but then the existence of secret police or people at every level of society intimidating people to express backward, medievel beliefs is still indicative of a huge problem. That’s why reform is important.

15. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Trump doesn't even call out white supremacists and doesn't even attack the shooter - usually when a muslim commits a terrorist act he calls them evil or animal and then talks about how we need x policy to stop this (extreme vetting). Now - it's just sympathies.

No Worries likes this.
  16. Jump Ship

Jump Ship Member

This video was the final nail in the coffin for r watchpeopledie (and r gore). Those subs no longer exist.

I ended up on wpd one time several years ago and never returned.

The video was not gory, but even r wpd were deeply disturbed by it.

17. Buck Turgidson

I still do not understand your point, you've mentioned it several times.

OK, he had an idea as to why he murdered a whole bunch of people. After reading his crap, do you understand him any better now?

And?

No Worries likes this.
  18. Jump Ship

Jump Ship Member

The way he quickly said its was bad and then moved on with no remorse. Like he had to say it.

19. mr. 13 in 33

mr. 13 in 33 Member

20. ChrisBosh

ChrisBosh Member

I agree it is a problem, however, way to go on reinforcing what you already believe. Such is the way of the human mind.