1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Danuel House back with Rockets!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by DaBeard, Mar 12, 2019.

1. JW86

JW86 Member

Watch it being too late, chemistry might not be there and probably MDA won’t even bother with him.

2. YOLO

YOLO Member

our first official disclaimer. that didn't take long. way to get it in early

Vivi likes this.
  3. PWR

PWR Member

Great news. Shump should sit on the bench permanently.

AroundTheWorld and elmotsangtt like this.
  4. Samiam1234

Samiam1234 Member

couple of things to think about.. from the percentage stand point he was the best 3 point shooter we had right at 40 and is a high volume shooter( which is good for our system).. Secondly he might be even more motivated to play at a high level, now that he is fighting for his contract, if he buys into our chemistry this could be good.. the only thing i dont know about him is how good is his defense. Really miss Ariza there..

Hakeemtheking and mike2k132 like this.
  5. TheRealAllpro

TheRealAllpro Morey only fan

I have nothing to say just wanted send positive vibes your way for your mature response.

T for 3 likes this.
  6. desihooper

desihooper Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Tilman's book deal advance was timely!!

7. mike2k132

mike2k132 Member

Clint/nene
    Tucker/Faried

In a west that really dont have big bigs we good. Clint can handle guys number one centers. A combo of Faried n nene can handle the back ups. Most teams go small anyways..the only teams I would want a legit back up 7 footers is against embid sense he unguardable. If we might it that far we still have counters.

8. RocksMillenium

RocksMillenium Contributing Member

Instead of comparing and tearing down a player how about just being happy that we have both of them.

9. RocksMillenium

RocksMillenium Contributing Member

Your opinion only.

10. TheRealAllpro

TheRealAllpro Morey only fan

Crazy depth! We have 4 starter quality players on the bench right now.

#190 TheRealAllpro, Mar 12, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2019
    Smacktle, Hakeemtheking and mike2k132 like this.
  11. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

Go Houstonian Rocket!

Smacktle and Killatron 2000 like this.
  12. elmotsangtt

elmotsangtt Member

house>ennis>shame

13. HROZ

HROZ Member

Capela
    Tucker Faried
    Gordon
    Harden
    Fox Rivers

Those 7 I expect to get minutes every game

Who's 1st pick between House Green Shumpert will be interesting. And should be on the rotation.

Nene will also get minutes depending on matchups.

Relativist likes this.
  14. ApacheWarrior

ApacheWarrior Member

Now we are set!!

Let’s get this playoffs thing going already!!

Go Rockets!!

Hakeemtheking and Killatron 2000 like this.
  15. YaoMingsSoulja

I feel like we're too good now...... Damn you Marley.

16. mike2k132

mike2k132 Member

Smh. People are really silly I bet u 100 bucks if he available he will.play....u do know he would still be better then shump right this sec....so of u can play shump u wouldnt play house instead when shump actually was limping last game....come on people do yall have some agenda against house people are being irrational. Only way he dont play is if he just not available..believe it or the the coaching staff n harden actually think he a asset to the team regardless of the contract issue

17. mike2k132

mike2k132 Member

That's not really that hard its house...he does more....green is a situational I need quick 3s. Its gonna be game u dont even see green now. Shump depending on health. I think green come in before shump

RichieBanks likes this.
  18. JW86

JW86 Member

yup, don’t get your hopes up is all i’m saying.

19. YOLO

YOLO Member

way too late for that. house has already been anointed a difference maker and someone the rockets have been absolutely needing. boy if he doesn't play well. watch out

20. bacliff

bacliff Member

Gonna admit I was wrong. I didn't expect Morey to cave and bring House back unless it was for multi years and definitely not so he can be an RFA. Morey is a tough negotiator and had all the cards in his hand. I did like House and am glad he is back and it may be enough time left in the season where he can work his way onto the playoffs roster somewhere as we know Dantoni only plays 7-8 players. I am looking forward to see how he plays against some upcoming teams like I am with Faried. Also I am hoping that Gordon can be our super duper 6th man. We need a bench to make it all the way through the playoffs in my opinion. I know people are high on GG Shump etc. but they are hot and cold and we need a lot more hot then cold post season. Welcome back House.

Wanted to add that Morey is surprising me a lot that he decided to allow RFA and lose control of negotiations when he held the upper hand.