1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

MAGA gear triggers crazy anti-Trumper

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by dachuda86, Dec 30, 2018.

1. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

you're thinking they would have burned the house down instead of leaving such a polite note?

2. Jump Ship

Jump Ship Member

Why is this news?

3. Buck Turgidson

I'm calling bullsh!t that someone in Bozeman, Montana talked **** about this guy's pickup trucks and told him to take down his American flag 9 months ago, yes.

No Worries and DaDakota like this.
  4. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

you clearly haven't been to Bozeman Montana lately

5. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Apologist.

Yeah I bet black people who went around in the South and ran into racist violence in the 1950s were just asking for it, weren't they? They should have been smarter.

Those women who wear revealing cloths in Europe who get raped and groped by refugees should have also known better. They chose to dress that way and probably even knew what they would get. They should be smarter.

cml750 and jcf like this.
  6. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

“Safe Spaces”... haha. Lord snowflakes.

No Worries likes this.
  7. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

This thread makes me want to get a MAGA hat and wear it around just to see what happens.

8. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

9. Ottomaton

Ottomaton Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

There is a website called "Unicorn Riot" that ripped posts from a bunch of crypto-Nazi discord servers right after the Charlottesville murder. One of the big tactics you see suggested repeatedly is to put on a MAGA hat and start a fight with a liberal and get it fillmed to get the "alt-light" and mainstream conservatives to "swallow the red pill".

No Worries and Invisible Fan like this.
  10. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

A: that website doesn't sound credible and looks super politically charged. B: I haven't seen this proven in a legit way.

Sounds like something to discredit victims of political violence. It is possible though, but really not going to trust that source. They could have sock puppeted or just made up the info entirely.

11. Ottomaton

Supporting Member

Just want to make sure of my facts. It was you that was still convinced that Elizabeth Warren had a "little black sambo" cookie jar, right?

12. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

The blurriness of the original video makes it hard to say what that was ultimately. However, that is not the topic. You are pulling info from a group that has a clear bias. So maybe you can link us the story and we can see it at least?

13. Ottomaton

Supporting Member

It's not a story. It's a search engine of posts from discord servers. No interpretation involved. Horse's mouth, and all that. You can go to "discord leaks" and search "MAGA hat" though you'll have to wade through a bunch of false positives.

Alternately when I'm not driving in town in a few hours I'll get on my desktop where it is easier to do a database search and pull a few examples.

No Worries likes this.
  14. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

OK fair enough. I am actually curious to see more about this. Yeah I don't discount such assholes existing. Very much likely actually because there are some real bad people on the far right.

15. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I mean, I don't get why MAGA hat wearers are so confused. MAGA is about getting rid of brown people, so if you wear that hat, yeah, people who like brown people aren't going to like you.

I mean, at least MAGA hat wearers can just take off their hat. It's not like a religious requirement for them, and it's not the color of their skin. So I don't feel a whole lot of sympathy.

If you want to wear racism on your forehead go ahead, but don't whine about people judging you for it.

No Worries likes this.
  16. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

How is it about getting rid of people?

17. biff17

biff17 Member

So tell us what has changed in Bozeman lately?

18. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

Donald Trump's policies are dog whistles against minorities

let's review Trump's MAGA:

White nationalism
    1. Accepts endorsements from hate groups
    2. Retweets posts from hate groups
    3. Use white nationalist talking points word for word
    4. Defends white nationalism from the left

African Americans
    1. Blame blacks for being a criminal mind culture more likely to commit violent crime
    2. Cut benefits and programs to minorities (namely blacks)

Mexicans
    1. Labels Mexicans as drug users more likely to belong to gangs
    2. Fabricates crisis at the border when Mexicans are net net leaving the US
    3. Denies dreamers
    4. Tars immigrants from Mexico even though both illegal and legal immigrants are less likely to commit a crime than citizens
    5. BUILD THAT WALL

Muslims
    1. Muslim ban
    2. Fear around extreme vetting even though extreme vetting was the norm before he became president
    3. Attacks on Muslim countries and Islamic culture
    4. Believing that Obama was a Muslim

Others
    1. Limiting legal immigration from countries like India and other non-European countries

So yes, Trump has a discriminatory agenda and given that MAGA is what encapsulates his policy against minorities, it's fair to say that MAGA hats are a symbol of discrimination and attacks on the brown people.

No Worries and FranchiseBlade like this.
  19. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

The number of factual inaccuracies you post is amazing. You must spend 99% of your time in an echo chamber.

cml750 likes this.
  20. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

Your ad hominem attack demonstrates that you have lost the debate and can not address the content of my post. I'm sorry you are angry and feel the need to lash out. I hope you find peace in your life.

No Worries likes this.