1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Steph Curry to coach Bud, Harden reportedly wants to play different offense

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by motleydeflep6, Feb 16, 2019.

1. RasaqBoi

RasaqBoi Member

2. Swapshop

Swapshop Member

That doesn't even make sense.

3. Swapshop

Swapshop Member

No, he chooses to play that way because he has to. If you listened to what they said they were talking about on a team with people who know how to play that way, the Rockets players don't.

4. Swapshop

Swapshop Member

Hard to move the ball when other players know that most of the Rockets can't hit hide open 3's.

s3ts likes this.
  5. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

Yes, this is a big problem, but Chris can make mid-range shots, Austin can drive and finish at the basket, EG is not as tall as Austin but he can finish there too. Capela will be back. Fitness is a big issue too, I hope this small break will help the players get some rest. I admit it's not too encouraging. Perhaps things will turn around for the better slowly. Can't expect anything more than that.

riko likes this.
  6. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

Don't defend Stephanie.

adw likes this.
  7. Reeko

Reeko Member

Lillard isn’t a superstar, Blake isn’t a superstar...and I asked about in the past 5 years...Idc about dudes like Vince Carter from back in 05

Kobe always had a ton of help when he won his rings, what on Earth are u talking about? Average Joes? I can’t even take what you’re saying seriously.

Healthy Chris Paul? That’s only a reality for half the season, and he’s obviously declining. He is gonna miss at least 20 games every year, so no, this team would not make the playoffs. They’d be getting a lottery pick.

The star help is old, declining, misses 20 games every year, and is on an albatross deal. Harden should be so grateful.

8. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Why is he even talking to Steph about what is going on with his own team..... one is on Team Lebron, the other on Team Giannis.

Media Conspiracy.

Tfor3 likes this.
  9. Jump Ship

Jump Ship Member

Harden told him one thing and he blabbed it within a day while he was mic’d up and being recorded. b**** move cuz he b**** made.

D-rock, adw, IvanLCPM and 3 others like this.
  10. mockster

mockster Member

Yeah he should, things could be way worse and rockets are always looking to improve, the agenda of Tillman purposely not going after people for cap space is just untrue.

When Shaq left Kobe had just about the same grade roster rockets have now. Plus we have CP3.

Chris Paul’s deal does suck but still a solid player in my eyes. Who cares come playoffs CP3 steps up. Harden couldn’t even close out a two lead game series but somehow CP3 can make the whole team better plus be clutch.

Chris Paul injuries suck but he’s still legit af

Lillard and griffin are stars wtf?

Your talking about two guys who have been mvp candidates multiple seasons before. Lillard is legit as it gets. Griffin you could make a case for but he’s still a star.

D-rock likes this.
  11. hakeemthagreat

There have been plenty of times we've been blowing guys out & he's went back in the game just to get his numbers. Harden does a lot of stat chasing. Not all the time but lots of it is stat driven

12. hakeemthagreat

Stop bringing up Kobe fam

Derek Fisher
    Kobe
    Artest
    Gasol
    Bynum

Where is the "lots of help" you speak of? That's one of the weakest starting 5 of all the championship teams ever. Kobe could possibly be the only HOF on that team. When all else fails just make stuff up? I get it

mockster likes this.
  13. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

You mean win driven unless there’s someone else who could have carried the rockets to more wins
    Kobe???

14. Reeko

Reeko Member

Who tf are u? Artest, Gasol, Bynum, Odom, young Ariza, etc is plenty of help during his 2 championships without Shaq, and he also had Phil Jackson. Foh

#174 Reeko, Feb 17, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2019
    D-rock likes this.
  15. riko

riko Member

I think he is being sarcastic.

saleem likes this.
  16. Amel

Amel Contributing Member

CCd Morey

17. Reeko

Reeko Member

if he’s the same guy I’m thinking about then he’s dead serious...he’s a Kobe/Melo stan

J.R. likes this.
  18. T.MAC

T.MAC Member

Honestly I can't believe what f****** Steph is saying, Harden has flourished in MDA system and he has made Harden a better player. I don't know what is happening inside but from the outside it seems Harden and MDA have a good relationship it was just a few days ago that Harden shared a photo of MDA.

D-rock and BigShasta like this.
  19. mockster

mockster Member

That’s a decent roster but pretty comparable to ours am I wrong?. Eric Gordon, Capela, Tucker, Chris Paul and etc don’t act like we don’t have talent.

Kobe Bryant has mediocre to good team compared to what others had

20. Reeko

Reeko Member

I would easily take Kobe’s roster over this one...Gasol>Capela, Odom>Ego, Artest>Tuck...young Ariza better than any perimeter defender we got...Lakers roster full of high IQ vets, and Phil Jackson>>>D’antoni

we’ll see how CP3 does this upcoming playoffs, but he has declined considerably and will only continue to get worse while possessing 1 of the most crippling contracts in the league

#180 Reeko, Feb 17, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2019
    biff17 likes this.