1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Lakers fans crying for the 3rd time this season after losing to rockets

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Hmc415, Jan 20, 2019.

1. Deuce

Deuce Context & Nuance

Tell me more....

RentFree.jpg

2. Hmc415

Hmc415 Member

But that's what im saying. Fouls are fouls. Both teams picked up lots of fouls from 4th to OT. Ive mostly complained where there have been some iffy calls but last night there was one call harden shouldn't have gotten. The rest were fair both ways (except pj and Austin .fouls and maybe Ennis could've been called for blocking when lonzo got hurt)

3. Hmc415

Hmc415 Member

My favorite part of everyone complaining about harden

4. Hmc415

Hmc415 Member

People actually watched that clip and think harden got a phantom call. People really be so stupid

fckbandwagons, BamBam and bro2044 like this.
  5. SORF

SORF Member

As a game stat watcher during the game, the Lakers shot more FTs in the first 3 and a half quarters that the Rockets. Harden had only shot 7 FT attempts going into the 4th quarter...he was 6/7. This Laker crybaby doesn't know his facts let alone the stats of the game. The Lakers lost it because the Rockets have become a second half team...which as a Rocket fan I find exasperating.

BTW, I had to switch to NBA Boxscore stats because ESPN's Boxscore froze up last night.

D-rock, hakeem94 and Hmc415 like this.
  6. MystikArkitect

Kobe averaged 10.2 FTA per game during his peak years.

Harden at 11.7 this year, 10.2 most normal years.

Hmc415 likes this.
  7. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

harden gets fouled more because he's more efficient scorer, 3pt shooter, playmaker, offensive weapon

8. smoothie_king

smoothie_king Member

The Lakers were 15 for 15 from the line in the fourth quarter. Zubak #40 on the Lakers surprised me.

cbs1507 and Hmc415 like this.
  9. Hmc415

Hmc415 Member

Yup and no complaints here bout those fts. He deserved em. Just like the rockets deserved theirs

vlaurelio likes this.
  10. The Point God

The Point God Member

Kobe was worse than Harden ever was. Him and the Lakers got the most bullshit calls you'll ever see. I've lost count of how many times the refs carried them in the playoffs. At least Harden is regular season only and never during big games.

D-rock, fckbandwagons and rockets1995 like this.
  11. rockets1995

rockets1995 Member

Joe Crawford working as a official during the Lakers Kobe, Pau Gasol, Rockets Yao Ming series. Tracy being injured as usual. Shane Battier bleeding from his head and no foul called. Derek Fisher Flagrant 2 shoving Luis Scola.
    Crawford said "who are you guys" as he rigged that series.

D-rock likes this.
  12. rockets1995

rockets1995 Member

Kobe game is based on copying Jordan, his personality is just as fake as him.
    I think ESPN is bitter because Harden is shattering Kobe Bryant records and doing it more efficiently, Kobe Chucking shots.
    Plus Kobe Bryant has 1 MVP, ESPN Laker payroll, hates Harden being a 2 time MVP soon, Harden should be unanimous, but the personal Hatred with Harden, will never make him unanimous.

hakeem94 likes this.
  13. RocketsFido

RocketsFido Member

The thing about Faker fans is that, they will cry about how refs rigged the game against them after every loss while ******** on all their players, especially Lonzo and Ingram. Kuzma is their lovechild and he gets a pass for everything, including his non-existent defense.

Anytime they lose vs the Rockets, instead of hating on their own players, they will hate on Harden instead. Complaining about Harden is the worst to ever happen to basketball. How Harden is cheating his way to the line and the refs are all in on it. Also they'll remind you that Harden should never be in the same sentence as Kobe. Sometimes, they'll also wish that Harden is dead and no one would care if he died.

Source: I go into their forums after every L to read the hilarious salty comments. It's ALWAYS the ref's fault when they lose.

Fakers fans forget that the refs rigged an entire series for them to win the Championship

The funniest thing about them this season is that all of them wants Rockets in round 1 but they don't realize that's an easy win for the Rockets.

D-rock, fckbandwagons and hakeem94 like this.
  14. elmotsangtt

elmotsangtt Member

Warriors will be the next

15. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

kuzma to me is like the next parsons. just a little b**** with no D no character whose game will eventually whither away

rgw20014life and fckbandwagons like this.
  16. sealclubber1016

Supporting Member

I can say since internet chatter has been a thing, Lakers fans are by far the saltiest biznatches I have ever seen.

Harden always mines some salt from opposing fanbases, but the Lakers are on a whole different level. I'm sure their bandwagon nature plays a huge part. They started being Laker fans again this season, so they hate to be made to look bad.

s3ts, hakeem94 and ParaSolid like this.
  17. ParaSolid

ParaSolid Member

What’s crazy is even the LockedOn Lakers host is whining about the Rockets. You know it’s ridiculous when even professional commentators are parroting comment section “analysis”. Harden got 1 superstar call, on a drive against Kuzma in OT. Other than that, I can’t remember him getting any non legit calls. He was either getting grabbed or hooked because they kept giving him the lane and cutting off his left hand. I’m just in disbelief at the stupidity of these Laker fans. It’s astounding.

hakeem94 likes this.
  18. Mr. Dominant

Mr. Dominant Contributing Member

Umm... Harden is 1st in scoring, 4th in assists, 4th in steals and has beat Golden State in the last 2 match ups.

THE HATERS NEED TO F U C K I N G STEP BACK THE F U C K AWAY

D-rock and hakeem94 like this.
  19. Swish4fives

Swish4fives Member

lol...the reality will set in soon for those fans. They don't have a good record against good teams even with Lebron playing. Knowing Lebrons character i bet he shuts it down with some "injury" over trying to carry these guys to the 8th seed and embarrassing himself in the playoffs.

The Point God and hakeem94 like this.
  20. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

THIS need to be cherished and posted on a daily basis
    [​IMG]

Killatron 2000 and The Point God like this.