1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Lebron signs With lakers

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by justtxyank, Jul 1, 2018.

1. Gorilladunks

Gorilladunks Member

These teams were not hard to beat. They both lost in the first round. Lakers are probably right there with them. Thats what i said. What are you debating.

2. Gorilladunks

Gorilladunks Member

There is no way they can pay james gut the team to trade for kawhi. Then have assets available to get klay thompson. They wont have cap room to get him outright

3. rantsolpuella13

Supporting Member

Yep I know, I just have a feeling they will be assigning some additional reporters over there (eg. Windhorst and whoever they had covering LeBron over in Cleveland). They are going to overrun that place even more than usual.

Sajan likes this.
  4. BallSoHarden

BallSoHarden Member

Lebron to LA makes some sense, I can understand it although in my head it wasn't the most logical. What I can not understand is why Paul George would sign with OKC instead of LA with Lebron. This OKC team BARELY made the playoffs last season, it was down to the wire. Now the Lakers are likely a guaranteed playoff team they have to play a few times a year. The Jazz demolished them and will likely only get better. It is very possible Paul George and Westbrook never make the playoffs again in their prime. OKC seems like a horrible place to live, its not a place to improve your brand, weather sucks, coach for sure sucks (I know ppl will disagree with this), but he signs anyway.

BigShasta and Sajan like this.
  5. adoo

adoo Member

do you understand what FA means

6. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

7. Gorilladunks

Gorilladunks Member

More than you.

They arent going to have cap space with kawhi as a cap hold and lebron to sign klay to a big contract. Meaning theyll have to figure out a way for a sign and trade. It would be hard for klay to get on the lakers. He isnt leaving GS for a non payday

Sajan likes this.
  8. Gorilladunks

Gorilladunks Member

lebron enamored by an 11 seed? He must be used to seeing that talent in the east succeed

9. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Well, as much as we hate the Lakers you have to admit this move is going to create some must watch television.

BigShasta and edwardc like this.
  10. hakeemthagreat

Nope. He is the "King". According to your post history (going back YEARS), Lebron is the GOAT, and will prosper with any roster, in any conference, in ANY era. The Lakers are GUARANTEED a finals appearance with the "King" leading them. Dont you THINK about backpedaling now

Who cares? Lebron's apparently greatest EVER, according to you atleast. He should breeze past everybody in the west & challenge the Rockets, OKC, SA, NO & Utah. There shouldn't be any difference from the eastern conference, according to you.

He's the KING right? He should dominate any conference & any era. If what any of the nonsense you been spilling for the last couple years is true, LeBron should Define his legacy playing in the west now. No excuses

11. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

I'm not interested in watching.

When the announcers called Kobe a hero for making it to a playoff game in time following a court date in his rape trial I knew I could never watch a Lakers game that didn't involve the Rockets again.

rantsolpuella13 likes this.
  12. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

Nah he has a “torn meniscus”

13. edwardc

edwardc Member

Well they have past them now and adding L Stephenson really puts them in the top 5.

14. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

At least now he doesn't have to hear people say he has a cakewalk to the conference finals every year.

Sajan and edwardc like this.
  15. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

Miami and now LA. Wife or him?

16. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

But seriously, the laker team has lot of potential. Lebron is going to make them a very good team, even if there is no other moves.

17. BackdoorHarden

Ramona Shelburne @ramonashelburne
    [​IMG]

How did the Lakers close this? Magic Johnson went to one of LeBron's houses in LA late Saturday night and met with him for several hours."

CHRIS BROUSSAND@MULTIPLESAUCES tweets

"MAGIC WAS DRIVING AROUND BRENTWOOD AND BEVERLY HILL TEXTING EVERYONE FOR ONE OF LEBRON HOUSES ADDRESS"

Swiss Roll likes this.
  18. fckbandwagons

fckbandwagons Member

Lmao back at it again

19. BackdoorHarden

Magic has a plan

Sign 1 year contract, then 2019 get either

KAWHAII or KLAY

KLAY is coming to the LAKERS. Magic set all this up.

Then 2020, he gets Michigan State other legend, Draymond Green

LAKERS DYNASTY incoming

MAGIC MAKING MAGIC like HARDEN MAKING IT RAIN AT RHINO SPEARMINT

Damn...and I was trolling those sad Lakers fans just 4 hours ago.

LOL. They were posting stuff about Clint and talking about the CYBEREX thread. Those sad Lakers fans were talking about CYBEREX and Getting CLINT because they were so sad.

NOW THIS.

DAMN...why they get everyone. All the Star players and all the HOT p*rn STARS

Why did PG go to OKC????

20. hakeemthagreat

You better believe it buddy. You guys made EVERY excuse for him for YEARS lol. His success in the west BETTER be similar to his success in the east. If not, you guys will eat crow. The goat? We'll be watching closely........