1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Daily LeBron Odds Tracker

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Coach E, Jun 5, 2018.

1. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Or maybe Harden and CP3 were just trying to get people riled up.

2. jayfree

jayfree Member

Lebon is not only looking out for his career, but his kids. He wants them to be in the best position possible for their future (whether it be in the basketball game or entertainment business of some sort). Houston may be the destination for Lebron to win another championship ring but at what cost to his family?

Literally, I think he knows if he wins a 4th or even 5th ring with Houston that those rings will not be weighted as high as if he was to position his kids in the right school system for their success.

3. khanhdum

khanhdum Member

Are there no top tier schools in Houston or something? I mean we’re like only the 4th biggest city in the nation

sammy, RHU525 and Hakeemtheking like this.
  4. gmoney411

gmoney411 Member

He's likely considering Cleveland and would likely stay there if the team was still really good. I am confident that he can position his kids for the future in Houston just as well as he could in Cleveland. A high school kid will not be limited in life because he went to school in Houston.

R0ckets03 likes this.
  5. jayfree

jayfree Member

HAHA, of course there are great schools in Houston. I'm just saying he most likely is looking at his families needs more than his own agenda of winning another ring. Perhaps the school system or environment he wants his family to be a part of is in another area besides Houston. If that were the case then I think the Rockets are definitely not on his go to list. We shall soon see though!

6. steddinotayto

steddinotayto Contributing Member

I can understand why his wife (and maybe his kids) would want to live in LA. I mean they already have a house there, the weather's nice, etc. You have to either be from the South or lived in Houston before to appreciate this city to its fullest.

7. FLASH21

FLASH21 Heart O' Champs

Maybe Harden is saying what any player would say.

We know and he knows CP has the closest relationship with LeBron. So, if his best friend can't convince him why our city would be a good choice, what would Harden really have to say on the matter?

8. JoeBarelyCares

JoeBarelyCares Contributing Member

9. basketballholic

J Sizzle and Bids9 like this.
  10. riko

riko Member

Cp3 wouldn’t be going after Lebron without hardens blessings so we his notion created that Harden is not inclined to want Lebron here is bogus

11. rockets1995

rockets1995 Member

I think LeBron is worried about offers for his kids Scholarship Offers to top Universities, High School Athletics need to be Top Tier, for Duke, Kentucky, UCLA etc

12. RoyalGuard

RoyalGuard Member

Huh? His kids have been watched by top tier universities for years already. A private high school wont deter tjat much whether it's here or LA....

13. Swapshop

Swapshop Member

Or REALLY love saunas.

14. Bobsputin

Bobsputin Member

Kids will go straight to the NBA. They are changing the 1 and done rule.

15. YOLO

YOLO Member

it doesnt matter where his kids go to school. they're lebron's kids. they're going to get whatever they want so long as they fulfill whatever potential they're already building up.

basketballholic likes this.
  16. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

17. Deuce

Deuce Context & Nuance

Holic odd have gone from 90%, down to 60% and now back to 95%!

EDIT now 97!

hold on!

cc @J.R.

18. bawanyh

bawanyh Member

I am also with Holic. I dont want to give up on LBJ to houston yet
    crazy and unexpected things do happen in NBA in last minutes

19. Coach E

Coach E Member

The fact that he publicaly hasn’t said “I’m opting out” is keeping this thing a float