1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[2.0]Cyberex, paging Cyberex...

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Two Sandwiches, Feb 17, 2016.

1. jch1911

jch1911 Member

[​IMG]

2. malakas

malakas Member

Look at you. Coming in another team's forum calling ppl mofos, writing 10 full paragraphs of rumblings and then you call me a troll? LMAO

So what if I wish the Lakers become an underachieving circus of a team? I don't like them. And I don't like their fans. And I root against them and hope they suck forever.
    And I don't care if Ingram is 5 or 25 or 35. Right now he's a very bad player. END

If you want people to daydream over a Laker's superteam and drool over Ingram's "potential" you are in the wrong place.

3. OldYelllowDog

OldYelllowDog Contributing Member

4. itsoktobealone

Hahahaha, you're a joke :D

5. rocketman84

rocketman84 Member

He’s right dude. It’s sad that WE have so much time that we spend on this site, but it’s our team.

It’s even sadder that YOU have so much time that you are on another teams site trying to troll. And there’s no correlation between Houston and LA. We aren’t rivals, we aren’t playing each other in a series.

You’re just a sad sad troll. Carry on.

6. lionaire

lionaire Member

You gotta be a certain level of dweeb to join a fan site of a team that you're not even a fan of

7. Hard_foul

Hard_foul Member

I think none of us give a ****.

8. J.R.

J.R. Member

Royce Young: "Thunder feel he's said some very positive things about the organization. You hear from people that covered PG in Indiana for years, yeah, that's what he does though. He says what you want to hear at the time. You can't necessarily read into it."

LOL Ouch! :oops:

Deuce, DonKnock, slothy420 and 9 others like this.
  9. MystikArkitect

Ehhh...Jeanie and Co aren’t Jerry. They don’t run the team like he did and what GM would tip their hand like that? Screams amateur hour to me just like almost every other thing that franchise has done since Jerry passed.

The biggest difference between LA and here is Lebron would have to fall in line and respect that it’s Harden’s team. Not his. Durant did that in GSW. If he goes to LA then it’s just going to be more getting his teeth kicked in by Curry and Harden because the dude just needs to be the one pulling the strings and can’t keep his ego in check.

clutchdabear likes this.
  10. J.R.

J.R. Member

Sorry Ben, it's over.

11. BMoney

BMoney Contributing Member

[​IMG]

DonKnock likes this.
  12. J.R.

J.R. Member

Kawhi is a free agent next year. ;)

DonKnock likes this.
  13. Rox>Mavs

Rox>Mavs Contributing Member

Legit question, do you have any idea how insecure you come across? I mean what kind of person comes to another teams board, spend as much time as you do posting? What do you hope to accomplish?

I mean why is it so important to you to that rockets fans think more highly of the lakers?

Insecure + need to be respected and viewed highly by others = typical LA native?

14. studogg

studogg Contributing Member

Sounds like they need Ryan Anderson to teach them pups. Get er done Morey. Anderson for Covington straight up.

15. cmlmel77

cmlmel77 Up all Night Watching Houston Sports

That isn't what I said. I said that Lebron and PG probably already know where each other is going, and I doubt Lebron would be cool with George making a TV special that makes it about him.

By the way, only a prick puts a lmaoooooo at the end of something that is speculation about speculation.

mdoggnic likes this.
  16. J.R.

J.R. Member

17. Maverick Floor

I'm just saying, since it's rumored that LeBron will be announcing his decision via Uninterrupted, Instagram TV and Space Jam 2 teaser.

Reeko likes this.
  18. Reeko

Reeko Member

much love to James Harden, and congrats for that well deserved MVP, but we need a 3rd star

Deuce, DonKnock, sammy and 2 others like this.
  19. alethios

alethios Member

Touche, @malakas - you rule!

DonKnock, malakas and RasaqBoi like this.
  20. Vivi

Vivi Member

Gonna post this here cause some of you guys might lose this otherwise, it's from the undisputed/multiple sauces thread, Cod just dropped this.

dlite316, Deuce, DonKnock and 14 others like this.