1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Dekker is proud that he's white...glad he's gone

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by jogo, Jun 15, 2018.

1. JMAD21

JMAD21 Member

Lol wow! I had never seen that picture of her (left). Always known she's full of crap, but geez! Whatta psycho!

B-Bob and Jontro like this.
  2. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

I don't care about white people being proud. I do care when people use it as code to do racist ****, which there's no proof that's what Dekker is doing.

Honestly, there's a lot for every race to be proud about. We just worry too much about random things that divide us rather than straight up talking about it face to face.

Blurr#7, Cold Hard, B-Bob and 2 others like this.
  3. CALI_MOST_WANTD

Exactly, ain't nothing wrong with what he said or how he said it. It's a bit hypocritical if anyone else can be proud to be who they are or where they from but he cant.

Roomba likes this.
  4. Jontro

Jontro Member

disapoint that beard hasn't come out to announce his proudness of being a muslim.

5. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

Its 2018. This young man should know better than to post anything about race as a white guy. That is the quickest way to be labeled alt right and jettisoned out of Cali.

6. CALI_MOST_WANTD

"Can you get me a rental car too" dude is making excuses not to come even after the ticket was booked lol. He got them tough guy Twitter fingers.

7. CALI_MOST_WANTD

Talking straight facts.

8. Roomba

Roomba Member
    Supporting Member

Honestly (and I'm sure people have responded in a similar fashion to me already) I'm really tired of the SJW bullsh*t. Everyone should be proud of their race and culture, whether they be white, black, yellow, or plaid!

As long as you're not demeaning other cultures and acting ignorant, what's so bad about liking what you are? I'm damn proud of myself.

Sam even said it "I'm proud of who I am, and so should you" (lol his grammar tho)

love you guys, be proud of your ethnicity, never feel ashamed or feel that you "owe" anybody anything just because of what you were born with.
    this shouldn't even be a discussion

9. swifty

swifty Member

people who say white people dont have culture are very stupid

this is considered culture thunder clap!

rocketman12 likes this.
  10. omgTHEpotential

LMAO.

"Dekker: I'm proud of who I am." - Racist! :D

So many people who haven't experienced any real racism towards them trying to play the victims and shame white people for what their ancestors did. So stupid. There are definitely some white racists out there, but there's a **** ton of racist black people too. They get a free pass though because of what their ancestors went through. Hilarious.

#110 omgTHEpotential, Jun 17, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2018
    Astrodome, DikembeOlajuwan and jacoby like this.
  11. Snow Villiers

Snow Villiers Member

Lol at the post about Dekker’s haircut :D

12. BackdoorHarden

thanks, TINMAN

Os Trigonum and Easy like this.
  13. CliffordL

CliffordL Member

This is the problem. In America, everyone has the absolute right to say whatever you want as its protected speech under the constitution. All this social justice warrior crap does nothing to solve actual problems facing society. Wearing a MAGA hat should be just as acceptable as saying you're proud of your race. Get over it.
    I didn't hear this much crying when black people commonly said, "I am a proud black man/woman" whenever I turned on the tv. Nobody flipped over a police car, or hit someone on the head with a bicycle lock for that..... why do it now?
    The answer to that is ignorance, intolerance, and selfish mentality that prevents honest discussion. We all live in the age of instantaneous news via sound bytes, and nobody seems to take the time to question what they see... just react.
    #sad

14. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

These are not white people. They are Euros. White people are more gritty than Euros. Euros have better bball IQ.

omgTHEpotential likes this.
  15. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

i bet dekker even watches the history channel

16. Sanity2disChaos

17. How Sweet It Is!

It was also very low in the South during the War of Northern Aggression.

18. Gorilladunks

Gorilladunks Member

One of my best friends is white

How Sweet It Is! likes this.
  19. raining threes

?

You against minority unemployment?

#119 raining threes, Jun 17, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2018
  20. ROXonROXonROX

ROXonROXonROX Member

So Dekker is considered a racist because he’s a proud white man? You must be a Democrat. There is nothing wrong about someone being proud of their race just like there is nothing wrong when black folks yell out black power or brown folks yell out brown power. Society has brainwashed you idiots so bad that everything white has to be racist.

DikembeOlajuwan likes this.