1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Daily LeBron Odds Tracker

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Coach E, Jun 5, 2018.

1. Fullcourt

Fullcourt Contributing Member

Brandon Robinson?

2. bawanyh

bawanyh Member

I hope by then harden and CP have convinced him to join rockets

3. jacoby

jacoby Member

The timing of his meeting with Cleveland is at least promising. I lost most of my hope that he will be a Rocket next season, but if the deadline to opt in is June 29th, hopefully he's giving Houston, Cleveland and a third team enough time to work a deal out.

DonKnock likes this.
  4. J.R.

J.R. Member

What? You don't think Scoop Robinson got the scoop ahead of Woj, Shams, Windhorst, Stein, Amick and every other NBA reporter? :D:rolleyes:

justtxyank likes this.
  5. Bobsputin

Bobsputin Member

Are all the post of this in the different threads this same dudes or different people saying tomorrow?

6. Reeko

Reeko Member

Who the hell is this Robinson character? I hope he’s right so we’ll at least have something to talk about tomorrow.

7. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

Same dude with one comment on his website.

I'm not saying he's not credible...

8. Coach E

Coach E Member

IF this report is true, it would seem like he is open to a opt and swap deal with houston.

9. Bobsputin

Bobsputin Member

yea. Just would have been better if others were reporting it too.

10. IslandB.O.I.

IslandB.O.I. Member

He is a radio host and NBA “writer”. His Twitter is verified and has over 10K followers. But not sure really how big this news is. Lebron informing the Cavs he intends to opt-out has always been a formality. Doing so still leaves ALL his options open. He can sign a new deal with Cleveland, sign with a new team, or even still opt-in at the deadline to facilitate a trade.

11. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

12. aroundtheblock2

I'll say it again, I'd be shocked if LeBron went to the Lakers only to be a middle of the pack playoff team.

If he's going to miss out on the championship anywhere, it might as well be Cleveland.

Him making all of this noise leaving Cleveland just to lose is going to be an odd ending to his illustrious career.

DonKnock and sammy like this.
  13. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

14. SS0101

SS0101 Member

Meeting tomorrow is good news. I expect he will tell cavs he is opting out. Also good news. It all has to appear that he will go elsewhere in FA before he comes back with the trade to houston option.

DonKnock likes this.
  15. SS0101

SS0101 Member

The fact that the meeting is so early is what is good news imo

DonKnock likes this.
  16. Swapshop

Swapshop Member

Can you explain the meaning behind the shirt for someone who isn't in the loop?

17. ApacheWarrior

ApacheWarrior Member

I was not on this site but I called Durant to GSW early.

Again not on this site but I called Dwight Howard to Houston early.

I did miss on Melo to Houston prior to him re-signing with NY. Again not on this site.

18. rox4lyf

rox4lyf Member

I think we might be underestimating Lebron’s ego. All of his past moves suggest that he wants to go to a new team and bring pieces to him, build a team his way. We all hear reports that he wants GM like control at every team he’s been on and often clashes with the front office especially if it has big personalities ala Dan Gilbert and Pat Riley.

If this is how LeBron sees is, he won’t view Houston as enviable as LA. He’ll be joining a ready made team, not one that he can be the architect of. He’ll also have to deal with a big personality in Morey who will not relinquish GM control over the team nor should he. To most outsiders, Houston remains the ideal destination for LeBron but Lebron’s ego may prevent him from seeing it that way. He could feel that he’s so good that he can take the Lakers to the championship if given maximum authority.

19. jacoby

jacoby Member

He didn't run **** in Miami. That was Pat Rileys team.

20. DaBeard

DaBeard Member