1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Warriors 5/26/2018 (Western Conference Finals, Game 6)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, May 25, 2018.

1. TheresTheDagger

Last I heard, your MAYOR was stepping on Hypodermic needles on his walk into work. Oh hey also....park your car in downtown San Fransisco and let us know how long it took before it was stolen.

FOH

AuburnRocket, D-rock and Tfor3 like this.
  2. ChefCurry

ChefCurry Member

3. ChefCurry

ChefCurry Member

I live in Silicon Valley. No needles for me. Just high paying jobs and perfect weather.

4. sugrlndkid

sugrlndkid Member

Guess trolls out tonight...

Better than being gunned down in Oakland...OR better yet...walking in **** in the Bay Area...Besides why are you fronting about living in "Bay Area"...Your troll a$$ lives in San Jose.

D-rock likes this.
  5. apollo33

apollo33 Member

You guys needs to stop responding to this 10 year old. Probably started watching basketball last year. He will be gone in a bit when mommy takes away the computer. It's still early in the west coast

6. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

aside from the obvious foul, donkey just parked in the lane like a VIP at the club

D-rock and BigMaloe like this.
  7. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Can we ban this dude? What kind of opposing fan comes into the gamethread for an opposing team AFTER his team wins? That's some baby stuff.

buffalobills!!!, ak99999 and Patience like this.
  8. Remix

Remix Member

Quoting this again so its on a new page. Harden was fouled about 3 times there. How in the world do the refs completely swallow the whistle there?

BigMaloe and Stormy1234 like this.
  9. yixiixiy

yixiixiy Member

lol I thought trolls are entertaining, but never this r****ded

10. topfive

topfive CF OG

* New NBA fan decides to troll the opposition after a playoff loss
    * Gets expected salty reaction to his idiotic "hot takes"
    * Runs back to tell his pals on WarriorsBandwagon.com that Rockets fans are snowflakes

You're not a sports fan, you're someone who feels big when he's behind a monitor. Hey, CC, your mom's calling. Time for dinner.

11. JackLordsHair66

It was also a foul every single time but never mind the reality of the situation you ball licking sack of ****. I rarely post and never let docuhe bags get to me but you are an exception to the rule, you douche are a first class asshat gonna be funny when you don t appear on this forum after your SUPER team loses on Monday.

Over an out keyboard warrior

buffalobills!!! and D-rock like this.
  12. ChefCurry

ChefCurry Member

San Jose is part of the Bay Area stupid. I wouldn’t expect much more from someone in Houston.

The San Francisco Bay Area, commonly known as the Bay Area, is a metropolitan region surrounding the San Francisco Bay and San Pablo Bay estuaries in Northern California. According to the 2010 United States Census, the region has over 7.1 million inhabitants and approximately 6,900 square miles (18,000 km2) of land.[1] The region is home to three major cities: San Jose, San Francisco and Oakland.

13. TheresTheDagger

As weaksauce as his hero's shimmy.

Just so....soft.

14. John Harvey

John Harvey Member

idk but imo if any of these guys are going to get PT they need to get in early rather than late in the game. Can't just throw a cold Ryan in and expect him not to be shook

15. tmacfor35

tmacfor35 Contributing Member

Where have you been the last two games?

Your team is soft.

AuburnRocket and buffalobills!!! like this.
  16. adw

adw SuperClutchMan

I do. back 2 back ones... you child.

AuburnRocket and D-rock like this.
  17. RKREBORN

RKREBORN Member

You are the epitome of the Warrior fan base. Fairweather entitled people with think their **** don’t stink. Suck my d1ck you smug piece of ****

18. Stormy1234

Stormy1234 Member

19. sugrlndkid

sugrlndkid Member

Dont insult Kemba bro...Klay cant dribble the basketball more than twice...before he fumbles it out of bounds...and gets supper hype when he "makes three point shots"... and then tries to mean mug. LOL

JayGoogle likes this.
  20. ChefCurry

ChefCurry Member

I tried to post here with legitimate discussion last week and y’all acted like a bunch of b*tches so **** yeah I’m gonna troll after a win.