1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Christina Aguilera without makeup

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by rockbox, Mar 27, 2018.

1. Buck Turgidson

Really? Even the fjords?

jo mama, ryan_98 and Killatron 2000 like this.
  2. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

I'll admit I haven't seen the fjords. I've seen the Grand Canyon and Lake Atitlan, and they're both beautiful. But not like the photos. Maybe with the fjords, it's different.

3. Buck Turgidson

Well, then go fjord yourself.

Joshfast and Uprising like this.
  4. omgTHEpotential

Yeah. Don't get me wrong, Christina looks ****ing gorgeous in that photo, but there's just so many other things that went into the making of it, even if the actual make-up wasn't used.

5. rockbox

rockbox Around before clutchcity.com

She definitely lost a lot of weight. She also looks like she got a nose job. Some more pictures spoiled for size.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Buck Turgidson, Yung-T and Caesar like this.
  6. Caesar

Caesar Member

Almost everyone universally looks great with a healthy low body fat. You check out photos of some of these so called "Sexiest Men Alive" when they're puffy in the face and they look like regular joe's you'd see any day(still catch females attention, but certainly not model like in appearance). The moment they go 12% or lower body fat, their entire face transforms and they become girls wet dreams. Women can get away with a higher body fat as chubby cheeks can give them a youthful look and men like a bit of meat to grab and slap, but for close up model like photography, low bf% and aesthetic facial angles is always better for females and especially males.

It's my personal goal for the year to get back to a low body fat that i had when i was a teen/early 20s and turning heads. I already lost 60lbs last year and it's begun, but at 18% BF for my small stature and penis size, it gives too much of a soft roundess to my face which combined with the fact that im 34 but look 21 just isn't a good look. Need to drop 5-7% more to get those strong jaw and cheek bone lines to appear more masculine to help make up for being all balls.

Yall should do the same brehs. Celebrate our 3rd Rockets championship by being the best version of yourself and making the ladies legs tremble in your 2005 wide shoulder cut Bobby Sura jersey.

7. Buck Turgidson

Are you pining for them?

JuanValdez likes this.
  8. el gnomo

el gnomo Member

[​IMG]

Yung-T, FLASH21, DudeWah and 2 others like this.
  9. Pole

Pole Houston Rockets--Tilman Fertitta's latest mess.

[​IMG]

Caesar and Hippieloser like this.
  10. boomboom

boomboom I GOT '99 PROBLEMS
    Supporting Member

What gets me is that this guy...

[​IMG]

...used to drop the hammer on that.

11. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

Speak for yourself.

[​IMG]

12. cheke64

cheke64 Member

Zyzz is proud of you. We all gonna make it brah

Caesar and DudeWah like this.
  13. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

[​IMG]

14. Mathloom

Mathloom Shameless Optimist
    Supporting Member

Lighting, make up and photoshop all do the same thing. Let's see her with the lighting the average/relatable person gets, a camera that the average/relatable can afford. That's who she is. Not this. And it wouldn't matter because there is no agreed definition of beauty anyway. There are people who have always found her repulsive and there are people who only found her hot when she was big. She's beautiful to whoever finds her beautiful, regardless of how she looks.

But this marketing just works on people. Just slap it with some naturalist idea and sell it at twice the price. Same gag, different product.

15. mikus

mikus Member

The interesting thing to me about those photos is that she looks younger without all of that makeup. She's what in her late 30's? She looks youthful in those photos.

16. juicystream

juicystream Contributing Member

I'm not a fan of makeup. Definitely overused in our society.

Buck Turgidson and R0ckets03 like this.
  17. RasaqBoi

RasaqBoi Member

She looks pretty there..

came in this thread hoping @Snow Villiers had nudes of her.

/thread

Snow Villiers likes this.
  18. jo mama

jo mama Contributing Member

hmm...i see it the opposite. ive been to grand canyon and lake atitlan (guatemala) and the first thing i thought was that the pictures i had seen did not do them justice.

lake atitlan is seriously one of the most beautiful places ive ever been. im impressed that someone else on clutchfans has been...its a trek to get there, but id recommend to anyone!

back to thread - in general, i find women much more attractive w/out makeup. some cake it on so heavy that they look like trannies (see pic on right in post #11). keep it simple and natural...so much better!

EDIT:
    is this an appropriate thread to make fun of ben afflecks tattoo? i have about 60 hours of work and i dont like judging other peoples tattoo choices, but this is very amateurish. its not a good piece. seems like a celebrity with all that $$$ could have gone to someone better.

[​IMG]

#38 jo mama, Mar 28, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2018
    Buck Turgidson likes this.
  19. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

same here... not a fan of makeup, fakeup

20. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

You've never seen a Ford in person? The GT and new Mustangs are cool, but the rest of the lineup really doesn't do much for me.