1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Bobby'sFamily] How a white nationalist’s family came to blows over a trailer tryst

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by el gnomo, Mar 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

i've admitted to being a participant in the past and also admitted that recently i haven't liked the trend. d&d brings out the worst caricature version of ourselves not the real self. it's a new year, rockets are kicking ass, i'm over the negativity you could say. hopefully this site is too and i can stick around.

2. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

Notice to bros:

Activate Zurich contingency.

Confirming that is Z as in Zulu.

Best of luck, and Godspeed.

3. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Black hat aquired - The Archive has been activated.

4. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

Stand by for biometric authentication

Confirmed

Turing scans in progress...

99.87% acceptable - within Zurich parameter.

Scriptors have been dispatched.

Confirm receipt at Vesuvius -12. V as in Victor

5. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

@RocketsLegend and @ipaman now both triggered beyond belief and pledging to leave?

What is wrong with this place?

The conservative trolls are pathetic p*****s now.

I miss Trader_Jorge.

6. ipaman

exactly how TJ was treated, multiban'd, permaban'd, etc... proves my point. this place is one sided and toxic and now it sells subscriptions. also, quit asking questions i've already answered. **** is annoying.

7. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

brah you literally got triggered when I posted the video of you playing basketball and then tried to come back with some weak ass jokes

8. Buck Turgidson

He was a smart guy, took it all in stride, and dished it out (amusingly) just as good as he got. He was also completely full of **** and trolling, and he knew it.

Yall should try harder to live up to his standards.

9. DudeWah

DudeWah Member

Would you say that he’s a snowflake?

10. ipaman

i'm trying harder to get that negativity and crap away from me especially on my fav place for my fav team. basically bball is fun and huge part of my life and this place was starting to become anything but fun. the bobby family thread, the shaq thread, all the grown to hate threads, etc... just tip it for me i guess. when something you care about stops being fun that sucks is all i'm saying.

11. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

You mean the videos you saved from the discord thinking you could use as some sort of ownage moment even though all those videos have already been posted on clutchfans for years?

Yeah. You really rekt me there Comrade Pajeet.

el gnomo and KingCheetah like this.
  12. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Sorry but I don't buy what you are self-righteously selling. Before you blame lunatic liberals as to the reason you aren't able to support a basketball fan site (let's just talk about the irony later), maybe you should ask yourself how hard is it to NOT REPLY.

Clutch and the admins aren't baby sisters. I thought your ilk was against the nanny state and censorship? They do this for free. They have families and heck you are insane if you think they should take time from their families and jobs to wet-nurse people's feelings arguing and attacking one another over politics. The D&D exists to suck the distraction away from the GARM. And you my friend got sucked into the D&D.

Just because you jumped into the cesspool and didn't like that your side got poo'd over don't go off and throw the site under the bridge. There are plenty on the right who post to the GARM and don't give two ***** what gets posted in the cesspool. You don't have to contribute to the site which you use a lot judging from your 9,000 posts, but don't give a B.S. excuse for not contributing. Just own up to it and admit you just don't wanna pay because you'd rather keep your money.

el gnomo likes this.
  13. mick fry

mick fry Member

Don’t let the sanctuary forum get ya down brah.

14. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

Rockets Legend already welched out of a bet with CodMan of all people and was supposed to leave many times previous but walked it back. I stopped posting here because even though it wasn't a discussion before, its a ****ing joke now

KingCheetah likes this.
  15. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

are you ****ing kidding me? You should get the **** out and never come back and saying something like that. A small monetary contribution doesn't come close to what this site has accomplished for A LOT of fans.

GFY

16. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

You literally banned me from your own discord for posting something on here that you didn't like. Quit being a hypocrite.

17. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

Actually I banned you just for fun, and because I don't like you.

We did it once before as well but you came crawling back lmao.

KingCheetah and el gnomo like this.
  18. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

You got triggered because I called you out for saying how Asians get attacked for voicing their opinion.

btw you still couldn't answer my question so you cried and kicked me from a discord group. LMAO

19. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

You can keep making up reasons as to why we kicked you to make yourself feel better.
    Still looks pathetic when you acted like a little b**** in the discord praying you didn't get kicked. News flash bruh I was gonna do it anyway at some point hahahaha. Even more pathetic when you started PMing people for an invite back after the first kick lmfao.

Funny thing is I remember several times we called you out with a direct tag and you sat down and shut up in the discord group like the cuck you are hahahahahha.

20. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

How could I be on discord "praying" if I was already banned from it? That doesn't make any sense. And no I never asked for an invite back. Why would I want to go back to that discord group when I got nothing from it? I was only there to contribute to the group by providing some info I got from other groups. Believe me, no one is going to lose sleep over that discord group

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.