1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

1. Reeko

Reeko Member

he’s already said it in this thread...he’d trade Harden for Lillard or Paul George

vlaurelio likes this.
  2. Reeko

Reeko Member

Preach!!!

3. hakeemthagreat

You guys can be so shallow minded at times (sighs). Yes I'm sure there are guys who would like to play with Harden. But the MAJOR reason is MDA. D'Antoni gets guys paid. He even said this in a interview awhile back. Players like to play for him because he's allows them to be themselves while having career years statistically. If you're CP, and you're playing for a new contract, the best place to come is here. You know you're gonna have good numbers playing for MDA. Also, Morey has ensured we'll always have a decent roster talent wise. So who wouldn't wanna come here? You're just gonna ignore all these other factors and given all the credit to Harden for bringing in FA's? Lol. Think outside of the box every once in awhile

4. King1

King1 Contributing Member

You're a clown

5. hakeemthagreat

Ofcourse they wouldn't. Why? Because they're more excited just by the mere fact Houston is somewhat "relevant" with James here. Harden can quit every playoffs, and they'd be satisfied because we're being talked about on ESPN more. Quitting should never be tolerated on any level

6. hakeemthagreat

Low basketball IQ

7. s3ts

s3ts Member

Synonymous w/ Kevin McHale, that's why he's fking fired.

King1 likes this.
  8. chenjy9

chenjy9 Numbers Don't Lie
    Supporting Member

We know that about you already. Each post you make only reinforces that knowledge.

Reeko and King1 like this.
  9. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

lol this thread is sick

Vivi and Stormy1234 like this.
  10. Swiss Roll

Swiss Roll Member

Quitting should never be tolerated, wether by LeBron in 2010 and 2011, Kobe in 2006, Harden last year, Durant the year before (?), etc... they will be permanent stains on their legacies.

You are measured by how you overcome the failure, LeBron put up a top 5 all time season in 2012-2013, Kobe eventually led his team to a championship in 2009, Durant led the NBA in WS/48 the next year. Harden has improved and elevated his game since to heights unimaginable to anyone last year, and is putting up a top 20 season of all time.

RobKsports likes this.
  11. hakeemthagreat

Actually I'm a pure HOUSTON ROCKETS fan. Not simply a James Harden bootlicker (like some of you). My criticism is honest & objective

12. jordnnnn

jordnnnn Member

Chris Paul was getting the money he wanted no matter where or who he played for this year.

13. hakeemthagreat

I agree. But the problem is we still haven't seen Harden's signature playoff performance. So labeling him a quitter is fair a game until he shows us otherwise. Regular season performances mean nothing come postseason

14. chenjy9

chenjy9 Numbers Don't Lie
    Supporting Member

Your "criticism" might be honest, but it's definitely not objective. I highly doubt you are a "pure Houston Rockets fan" like you claim, as no self-respecting fan would post the trash that you consistently pollute the board with.

As for being a James Harden bootlicker, that I definitely am not. I have been here and as a Rockets fan before Harden was even drafted and I will continue to be here after he retires. I know talent and greatness when I see it and Harden has that in spades.

15. CCM721

CCM721 Member

This boy needs Jesus because his brain isn't going to save him

16. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

nonsense

[​IMG]

17. hakeemthagreat

Pollute the board with trash you happen to not agree with? lol. I call it like I see it. Harden quit on us last year. The Rockets organization has never condoned this. Remember Rudy T's "heart of a championship" speech ? Welp, that didn't apply to Harden last year. He's having a career year this season and that's great. But if our season ends with him quitting again, the Rockets need to part ways. Quitting should be tolerated

Harden's greatness can only be defined in the regular season. If you can't understand why ppl are concerned about him quitting then the shoe may fit

18. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

I would recommend retiring this thread.

19. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

and Lebron can't

1. Lebron and Kyrie and Love in the Least can only muster 51 games last year
    2. Rockets are in the West
    3. Rockets last year had no one a level above Love and Kyrie last year
    4. Very best case scenario of Lebron in the west no kyrie and no love last year = 51 wins <<< 55 wins

20. Rox11

Rox11 Member

Today or tmrw?