1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[OFFICIAL] Media Conspiracy

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Daddy Long Legs, Mar 30, 2017.

1. topfive

topfive CF OG

don grahamleone, hajkov and DonKnock like this.
  2. rockpileindisma

No eggball in the garm ******

RudyTBag likes this.
  3. DonKnock

DonKnock Member

I think I died!

Quick someone find Broussard to see if one of his sauces can verify this!

don grahamleone likes this.
  4. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

Today I learned what your avatar is!

Not sure how I feel about it though. :p

topfive likes this.
  5. s3ts

s3ts Member

Carlos Boozers said GSW ain't worried about Rockets and Rachel agrees.

Byron Scott says GSW starting to take note about Rockets, saying that Rockets play w a chip on their shoulders so they're going to be a force.

DonKnock and don grahamleone like this.
  6. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

http://bbs.clutchfans.net/index.php...ame+starts&o=relevance&c[node]=9&c[user][0]=1

BOOM! Proof that @Os Trigonum has posted "media conspiracy" more than 199 times. Clutch says "game starts" at the beginning of every game thread. This search also yielded 199 results. There are clearly more than 199 game threads he's started. Trig was born to say media conspiracy like Hakeem Olajuwon was born to play basketball. He types it with the ease and grace of a ballerina. They say Georgia O'Keefe painted so many flowers because none of them were quite perfect. Well Trig types "media conspiracy" with perfection each and every time and he never gets bored of it. He could pause time by typing it, steal your soul, ruin it for eternity, put it back in your body, unpause time by typing "deserves its own thread" and you'd never know what had happened other than the one small piece of evidence he left on Clutch's server. He types like a butterfly and hits Post Reply like a bee. Never limit greatness. Do not test or try to quantify Trig's perfect contributions. Just sit back and enjoy the show.

Easy and Os Trigonum like this.
  7. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I.D.I.O.T.

8. Daddy Long Legs

Daddy Long Legs H- Town Harden

In unsorted

9. Daddy Long Legs

Daddy Long Legs H- Town Harden

[​IMG]

10. rocketjunkie

rocketjunkie Member

Fortunately they were more respectful than your summary (which is technically true). Boozer was saying that warriors not worried now bc the season is early and warriors need to worry about getting healthy and get their playing refined to not go into overtime with teams like lakers and the playoffs are still far away. All three were relatively fair, not like the past.

11. s3ts

s3ts Member

Boozer doesn't sound respectful. He didn't have great things to say about the Rockets. Rather he just touched on GSW and said they're still the team to beat in the playoffs. Rachel Nichols nodded her head on that, which was frustrating.

I'll agree Byron Scott is good w/ what he said. He was way more fair.

I'll admit it isn't bad, but they (Carlos, Rachel) don't look like they're happy for us or wanting for us to win.

12. count_dough-ku

count_dough-ku Contributing Member

http://www.espn.com/blog/statsinfo/post/_/id/134736/its-a-great-time-to-be-the-rockets-defense

Pretty good article about the Rockets' defense. This excerpt shocked me:

Our Basketball Power Index has the Rockets favored in every game but one the rest of the season (a road game against the Raptors in March), which includes two games against the Warriors.

Now I don't think for a second that the Rockets are gonna finish the season with only 5 losses, but that's insane.

s3ts and Daddy Long Legs like this.
  13. s3ts

s3ts Member

Not gonna lie, we have overwhelmingly positive reviews by Jalen & Jacoby, puttin it on wax

14. cerophilik

cerophilik Member

15. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

Kevin Arnovitz, the Secret Leader behind the global anti-Rockets conspiracy, has yet another pod about the Rockets. What's the deal @DonKnock ???

hakeem94 and s3ts like this.
  16. topfive

topfive CF OG

Just spotted this little gem on ESPN.com, in an article posted today about the resurgent Bulls:
    Hmmm... It seems we lost a game or two during that 14-game win streak that ended last night.

Pen15clubber likes this.
  17. francis 4 prez

francis 4 prez Contributing Member

nbatv switched to hater mode this week. after we won our 14th in a row, the lakers/warriors game finished on nbatv and i don't recall a highlight segment of our game. and it wasn't just nbatv doing that "loop the same highlights every 5 minutes" thing they do late some nights when they're too lazy to get gametime right. all the way to like 1 a.m. they were doing highlights of like brooklyn and other scrub games. i'm pretty sure i was watching right from the end of the lakers/warriors and either i somehow missed the rockets highlight in some 45 second window i stepped away or they didn't show it. but who got the first highlights? okc of course.

fast forward to our streak ending. first highlight of the night? the rockets.

then, tnt thursday. nbatv shows things like hardwood classics. what's on? rockets/orlando. oh good, a finals sweep game. nope, christmas 1996, we lose on a penny shot at the last second. next game on? another hardwood classic? nope, marquee matchup. a modern game. the game? rockets/lakers ending our 14 game streak.

conspiracy noted.

18. arno_ed

arno_ed Contributing Member

They must mean the east. Since they also forgot the warriors.

topfive likes this.
  19. lnchan

lnchan Sugar Land Leonard

20. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member