1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Sending positive vibes to Ryan Anderson thread

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by DreamShook, Jan 6, 2018.

1. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Wait, he has a new wife....so yup. He got over it fortunately. You prolly posted an old pic.

2. Swapshop

Swapshop Member

OMG I can't believe it, I made a 3.

3. roslolian

roslolian Member

Anderson has gotten so bad people are actually praising him for only scoring 8 pts. Maybe this is his master plan, he sets the bar so low when he finally scores 12 ppg Morey is gonna climax and give him a new 5 year max contract.

Wasn't the perennial excuse of Anderson apologists he is having low attempts because the Rox have a lot of offensive options this year? How come when Harden is down his fg% and attempts aren't increasing?

Instead of sending him vibes the Rox should enroll him to a John Roberts Powers course so he can develop his confidence and stop being such a mental midget and beta b****.

Rocket River, hongxingli and J.R. like this.
  4. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

this is a positive vibe thread

how about going to other 6 ryan threads and b****ing and whining there

Easy and Mazulis like this.
  5. roslolian

roslolian Member

Some other dude posted his dead ex positive is relative here

Edit: it was you, right? Talk about positivity lmao

6. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

i posted loving pictures i didnt even know who she was... btw lets face it ryan is in a so bad stat now he needs all the help he can get...he cant be too picky about who is sending him the love... dead people may be the only ones loving him right now...

theimpossibles1 likes this.
  7. Newlin

Newlin Member

8. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

negativity clutchfans be all like

[​IMG]

whereas OP be all like

[​IMG]

9. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Jeez, man. It's cool you didn't know before.. Now you know and should act accordingly. This is too dark and in poor taste. Doesn't belong in this thread.

hakeem94 likes this.
  10. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

We send positive vibes in this thread. In this thread, 8 points is a stepping stone to something greater. Don't get angry because we aren't angry here. You got 5 or 6 other threads for that. You are welcome to those threads.

hakeem94 likes this.
  11. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

When I pointed out to you that was Gia Allemand, his ex from Bachelors fame, I figured it was an innocent mistake, so was correcting with the jest of correcting player misspellings. It happens quite a lot, because his newlywed is brunette as well, and Gia was a Bachelor's celebrity so google results persist, even when you type "Wife" instead of "girlfriend."

But now, your last post is taking it too far, in your attempts to be funny about it. Just let it go. She committed suicide after her last meeting with Ryan, and he was the one who found her,,,hanging in her apartment. If that happened while he was a Rocket, and everyone here knew the story, I doubt your lame humor about it would be taken very well.

...don't get defensive, just let go of the topic.

12. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

Not caught up on what's going on in this thread but I feel strongly that he should come off the bench. Seems obvious that a lot of this is mental. When luc gets back if throw him in as starter. Anderson is not this bad. 6th man or 7th man is where he should be.

theimpossibles1 and roslolian like this.
  13. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

Has to be. But I don't know if moving him to the bench would hurt or help in that regard.

Pen15clubber likes this.
  14. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

Maybe hurt initially but I think better in the long run.

theimpossibles1 and roslolian like this.
  15. Mazulis

Mazulis Member

That’s why we sending Positive Vibes. And u can join!

hakeem94 likes this.
  16. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

Woa

17. rockpileindisma

Lol some of the same people who flip out on negative vibes on rhyno are the same ones crapping on our other players in the game threads

roslolian, vlaurelio and hakeem94 like this.
  18. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

There ore only 5-7 people that are in on this positive vibes stuff. You should @ the ones you are talking about. real n***as use the "@".

hakeem94 likes this.
  19. J.R.

J.R. Member

Please send your positive vibes to those who really need them; not to some pansy stiff who makes $20 MILLION playing basketball.

"Ryan can't hit water falling out of a boat but please keep him in your prayers & send positive vibes his way. He could really use them."

[​IMG]

roslolian and roxallways like this.
  20. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

he is not some pansy stiff hes our beloved stretch 4 and rockets are our life,,, so when sending good vibes you are sending them to yourself and to all of the cf, and i dont know of any people needing more help than cf