1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Celtics 12/28/2017

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Dec 28, 2017.

1. Houstunna

Houstunna The Most Unbiased Fan
    Supporting Member

He shouldn't have been.

Boston played 12 games in 19 days, including a b2b tonight. Rockets been resting.

Purvis2Short and Jontro like this.
  2. Kevooooo

Kevooooo Member

Yah. Those are bs flops, but maybe if we didn't take like 4 step back 3 end of shot clock shots in the last few minutes of the game, cough cough Harden, just maybe we wouldn't have blown this lead.

A lot more to this loss that that, but at the end of the game in a close one, one again, james harden fails. The only time I recall him dominating regularly in crunch time was the year he took the most mid range. He had like 3 game winners from the elbow post that season.

Maybe the stats don't match, but this is what I see from harden in close games. He dribbles out the clock and takes difficult shots.

/rant

I still ❤️ him though, just very disappointed right now.

Also, are those flops not reviewable in the last two min?

CCity Zero likes this.
  3. Sean Dr34ms

Sean Dr34ms Member

James has got to keep his composure there, but the refs basically intentionally not doing his job.

amaru likes this.
  4. Fulgore

Fulgore Member

Celtics getting those Patriots calls.

Rock Block and Tfor3 like this.
  5. TheRealAllpro

TheRealAllpro Morey only fan

How can Harden make the same mistake twice?

amaru likes this.
  6. francis 4 prez

francis 4 prez Contributing Member

i said the team with the big lead always looks like they'll hold on but then just doesn't. never thought it'd be an offensive foul inbounding the ball to lose the game. and ****ing choker al horford couldn't miss a hook shot to lose?

is boston really just this insanely lucky. huge patriots comebacks, huge red sox comebacks, like 5 huge celtics comebacks this season. a 26 point comeback against the team with the second best record? i hate boston. hope they get nuked.

7. tmacfor35

tmacfor35 Contributing Member

You shouldn’t have to shove in that situation but if someone’s holding you then what can you do?

Ref has to call that.

Tfor3 likes this.
  8. BackdoorHarden

Tony Brothers is corrupt. He must be working with the Boston Irish Mob to make those weak ass calls on Harden!

Tfor3 and smitheygerard like this.
  9. Salvy

Salvy Member

Yup.... Harden was awful but Boston won this on flops... Glad they have to deal with Lebron James in the playoffs... Anyways our fans are pathetic..

Tfor3 likes this.
  10. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

11. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

The sick **** is. . . EVERYONE does it . . .. I see it against the Rockets all the time

Rocket River

CCity Zero, Tfor3 and amaru like this.
  12. smitheygerard

smitheygerard Member

There were at least 12 times I counted in the last 8 minutes where a Celtics player could be fined for flopping. It was worse than anything I've ever seen.

I am a Donut likes this.
  13. thekad

thekad Member

The officiating in this game was officiating culminating in probably the worst two calls I've seen at the end of a game. Tony Brothers really lived up to his reputation.

amaru likes this.
  14. ashleyem

ashleyem Member

What the **** is wrong with Harden?? This is not the first time he shoves people at the end of the game. Frustrating loss!

15. Roomba

Roomba Member
    Supporting Member

I know the Rockets will turn it around, but right now they look pretty bad out there. Maybe Gerald Green can add some extra *oomph* to the rotation

16. macan

macan Member

i can't remember the last time we lost 4 in a row.....can't believe there's another game tmr......****!

amaru likes this.
  17. brewer's goat

brewer's goat Member

Houston fans need to look in the mirror and accept this fact : We ain't winning championship with Harden as our best player. Younger CP3 would've been much better, but that ship has also sailed unfortunately.

18. Rox Addict

Rox Addict Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Do y’all really think smart flopped? Looked like he baited harden to push him and harden took the bait

Torn n Frayed and TheRealAllpro like this.
  19. tmacfor35

tmacfor35 Contributing Member

Eh it’s all good.

The stros took their beloved Redsox behind a shed this year.

20. Crashlanded19

Crashlanded19 Member

Why is NBA trying to make sure we don't get the Number one seed? We just got robbed again. No other superstar in this league is being called for that offensive foul twice in a row. WTF its so ****ing blatant. LET THE PLAYERS PLAY. Tony Brothers should not have a job in this league.

IzakDavid13 likes this.
  21. Sidarma

Sidarma Member

How are we gonna have anything else in the tank for tomorrow even though the wizards have been unpredictable lately.
    I am so done and pissed by this total choke job by jame frauden