1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I know we have been really dominant but..

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Samiam1234, Nov 23, 2017.

1. brewer's goat

brewer's goat Member

All of the above doesn't prove Harden is a better playmaker, nor why there should be no pecking order on PG duties.

2. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

pecking order in playmaking duties doesn't mean anything look at the warriors

LOL at your turnovers and pecking order

no one f*ckn cares!!!

3. brewer's goat

brewer's goat Member

we run a very different system than the Warriors. In MDA's system, the role of a primary playmaker is extremely important. It's pretty clear that you don't even watch that many Rockets games. I've never seen you in the game threads, so I'll just assume you're a HOF, because you definitely sound like one.

4. apollo33

apollo33 Member

get used to it, it will be your turn my turn as long as CP3 is here. That's how D'antoni runs his offense anyway, it's usually a 2-3 men pick and roll with great spacing, so Harden and CP will share the ball handling depending on a million different factors, that's what makes us great

5. vlaurelio

Kerr System >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> MDA system

do you watch every single game and yell "Pecking Order!!!" and "Turnovers!!!"

pure genius

The Key to Rockets Championship: Pecking Order and Turnovers

quick tweet that to Morey, MDA, CP3, and JH and you'll be the hero Rockets they might even hire you

6. brewer's goat

brewer's goat Member

they will and should share the ball, it just doesn't have to be 50:50 all the time when it comes to playmaking. If someone has to sacrifice on that end, it should be Harden not CP3. Harden is a better scorer anyways, so why not focus on that.

7. brewer's goat

brewer's goat Member

It seems like you have no problem dismissing everyone on the Rockets team except Harden.. I wonder why that is (HOF maybe?)

8. vlaurelio

you honstly think MDA is a superior coach than Kerr???

having 1 designated playmaker is better than having multiple playmakers?

9. brewer's goat

brewer's goat Member

yeah, I actually think Kerr is overrated but that's another topic.

having multiple playmakers without knowing who comes 1st and 2nd is a disaster. same with scoring, rebounding, or everything in basketball. If someone is best at something on your team, that player should at least get more opportunities to showcase his talent on that end. If we are running the Warrior's system where there is no need for a playmaking PG then that's a different story, but in MDA's system the role of a primary point guard is extremely important.

#149 brewer's goat, Nov 24, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2017
  10. Obito

Obito Contributing Member

DonKnock and Rocket River like this.
  11. threepointshot3

Thus far i have not seen anything close to what the guy who started this thread is indicating. There has not been any apprant discord amongst the team or between James and Chris from what i've witnessed from afar.They compliment eachother in a uniform fashion and both share the playmaking duties well.

Steph took a backseat because Durant is a better overall player and just like Harden is the better overall player so no, he wont be taking a backseat.Oh BTW, Paul has clearly stated he came to HOUSTON SO HE AND James can share the bulk of the playmaking equally so he can prolong his career and have less burden on his ageing body.Even MDA mentioned that both guys will share the load equally!

Word of advice boy, you are making a complete fool out of you'rself.

12. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

videos or it aint happened

13. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

you sound like you have no confidence in what you claim

14. threepointshot3

He said it in a number of times when asked about the topic of how they will share the ball duties.

15. brewer's goat

brewer's goat Member

Steph didn't take a backseat when it comes to passing or dribbling the ball did he? He only took a backseat on scoring. You know why? Because as great as Curry is on scoring, Durant is still a better scorer.

Equally sharing the ball is impossible, and we we do that consciously (aka. "your turn my turn" basketball) it will mess up the whole flow of the game. 50:50 sounds nice, but not gonna happen realistically.

16. vlaurelio

it ain't chicken little.. have you even been watching the rockets all season?

Morey, MDA, CP3, and Harden are so ecstatic about having two elite playmakers at the same time

but the pecking order and turnovers!!!! its a disaster!!!!

[​IMG]

hakeem94 likes this.
  17. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

links or it didnt happen

18. threepointshot3

I'll trust the Rockets coaching staff and Harden and Paul who BTW seem to have some bonafide chemistry with each-other figure it out. Thus far the results have been outstanding soooo i'll roll with their judgements.

DonKnock likes this.
  19. brewer's goat

brewer's goat Member

Is your sky falling because you just realized Harden is not best at everything in basketball??

20. vlaurelio

you deny you mentioned disaster?

you think I even care about his turnovers like idiots like you

right now he's the best the rockets got

[​IMG]