1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Ray Allen lmao

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Daddy Long Legs, Nov 21, 2017.

1. theimpossibles1

LMAO!!! This classy NBA veteran is getting harassed and it's probably causing him major stress. SO FUNNY!!!

o_O

2. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

Man I thought ray allen was better than this. Clearly his ladies game is set to zero.

What a dumbass lol

BigShasta likes this.
  3. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

He is not without blame from what I gather.

Yung-T likes this.
  4. Nook

Nook Member

This isn’t the first time Ray Allen has been exposed through social media. He is a sucker. Perhaps he and Greg Anthony can exchange dating tips.

5. conquistador#11

It would have been awesome if it was kevin garnett or rondo doing the cat fishing.

6. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

BigShasta and Daddy Long Legs like this.
  7. SirIvyLeague

SirIvyLeague Member

You gotta be dumb. All these dudes cheat, yes even faithful Steph Curry.

SIL

Pen15clubber likes this.
  8. BackdoorHarden

DAMN DAWG.

YOU IS A MOVIE STAR

YOU IS A HALL OF FAMER

YOU IS AN ALL STAR

YOU IS THE GREATEST SHOOTER OF ALL TIME

YOU IS A MILLIONAIRE

YOU IS A CHAMPION

YOU IS JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU GOTZ GAMES

And the only chick you can is online and happens to be a dude???

QUESTIONS: If you were rich, famous, good looking, wouldn't you just hire girls by the hour when you have the urge to merge???

Why waste time on the internet looking for chicks when you have enough money to hire them by the hour????

Wow...Milla Jollivch was in this movie??? DIdn't even notice.

He ain't go not game

[​IMG]

RudyTBag likes this.
  9. BackdoorHarden

Well, wouldn't be the first NBA star to cheat on his wife with a dude. Ask Lamar Odom's wife

Brutha be calling in "ON THE DOWN LOW"

Chris Webber is always "ON THE DOWN LOW"

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

BigMaloe and Pen15clubber like this.
  10. SirIvyLeague

SirIvyLeague Member

Why even pay?

If you're Ray Allen go to a bar, and all girls will want you.

SIL

Pen15clubber likes this.
  11. BackdoorHarden

Well, that's what I would think. Ray Allen is a pretty good looking guy. A famous basketball player. An Actor. He's rich.

Why is he on the internet looking for chicks???

Then again, Tiger Wood, who many think is "cute"...that's what my wife and co-workers tell me anyway, he has to pay for his "urge to merge."
    I thought Tiger Wood could get any chicks he want, but he has to pay by the hour just like us

12. SirIvyLeague

SirIvyLeague Member

They pay for it to be discreet. And lol every athlete is "cute" when they hold power.

SIL

13. RocketsTruth

RocketsTruth Member

story is fake

ray allen is 42

42 being the the key number here

in gematria

the n-word= 42
    slave= 42
    mo town records= 42

nelly was accused of rape earlier this year at age 42

prodigy the rapper was murdered earlier this year at age 42

jackie robinson the "so called" first black mlb player wore the number 42...

former nba player lorenzen wright had a sexual relationship with lebron james mother and wore 42 for the cavs... and was murdered

Michael Jackson was 42 when the trial to try and put him in prison for sexual misconduct came up in 2002

if you look throughout history you will find that black men and the number 42 are not are good match, in fact you are considered lucky if you have what ray allen happened to him

the only instance where i can think of a black male celebrity that was publicly shamed and was not 42 was the former r&b singer usher.. who was shamed at age 39... but malcom x and martin luther king were both murdered at age 39.. so their could be a connection

14. BackdoorHarden

oh man...this is insane. you're blowing me mind bro. insane in the membrane...insane in da brain

Pen15clubber and BigMaloe like this.
  15. BackdoorHarden

Found this on the internet:

In Japanese culture, the number 42 is considered unlucky because the numerals when pronounced separately—shi ni (four two)—sound like the word "death

In Chinese culture, the number 42 is considered unlucky because the numberals when pronounced separately sounds like the word "dead fish," which translate into death in Guido talk when they say "Sleeping with the fishes"

IBTL, BigMaloe and RocketsTruth like this.
  16. Rokman

Rokman Member

42 is also a bad number in German because it sounds like dumbmother****eryoujustgotbusted which sounds like to death to a player

17. theimpossibles1

Yea my bad, I just kinda scanned it and it seemed like he was being harassed but it does seem like some other sketchy **** is afoot.

18. Codman

Codman Contributing Member

I skimmed through this, and I just feel embarrassed for Ray. Too many questions....

You're Ray Allen. You don't need to use a service to meet women. You're Ray Allen. The guy who rescued Lebeyotch in MIA.

I thought bros learned after the likes of Kat Stacks, Jenna Shea and that disgusting creature called Mia Khalifa.

Astrodome and Pen15clubber like this.
  19. BackdoorHarden

HE IS ALSO JESUS.

When Jesus has to go to the Internet to pick up man or woman, the world is not the world I know. What is the point of being famous, rich, good looking, and still have to go on the internet to hook up with man or woman???

WHAT HAPPENED TO SCARFACE, "In America, first, you get da money, then, you get da women." That's the world I know

What's the point of making money and being famous if you can't get women???????????????

Codman likes this.