1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Official] Colts @ Texans

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by Castor27, Oct 31, 2017.

1. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

Recap of the game: Astros visit us, Savage gets his first td but is exposed as at best a back up qb, Texans is vulnerable at defense. Our kicker finally misses, and we take a big FAT L to the Colts.
    Cherry on top: Boobythegreat claims he's a Watson Fan. HAHAHAHAHA

red5rocket, Nimo, juanm34 and 2 others like this.
  2. solid

solid Contributing Member

Great analogy. I have all the Seinfeld episodes and never get tired of them.

Uprising and BigM like this.
  3. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

Did anyone else sob when they showed Watson on the sideline? Oh.......me neither. There was something in my eyes.

showa13 likes this.
  4. Houstunna

Houstunna The Most Unbiased Fan
    Supporting Member

Since Harvey wasn't enough, Texans season must also be sacrificed for a local championship.

5. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Well worth it.

Uprising and Nook like this.
  6. Houstunna

Houstunna The Most Unbiased Fan
    Supporting Member

Only if DeShaun comes back strong.

Astros were already near-favorites before the storm. They didn't just explode from oblivion, snatch a wildcard, then surge to a championship.

7. HillBoy

HillBoy Contributing Member

Meh, I quit watching baseball 5 years ago so that sport is dead to me. Hence, I have no interest in what just went down as far as baseball is concerned. Anyway, if things work out the way they usually do, the Cows will win against the Chiefs. It's as if the Oilers have returned. The curse of Bud Adams continues...

8. Spacemoth

Spacemoth Contributing Member

Man these Texans need to stop bringing Keith Jones in as the official athletic trainer for players’ knees.

Fire Keith Jones.

Rocket River likes this.
  9. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

Look man even sports 610 is telling the truth regarding Savage just give it up. Maybe if your boy Duane Brown wasn't traded Savage succeeds. Watson would have put 70 points on this trash team but unfortunately he's hurt.

playalistic and Two Sandwiches like this.
  10. Nimo

Nimo Member

So are we putting this close loss on the coach? Or nah? That's three of the five losses that the Texans could have won it in the last seconds.

Pen15clubber and Nook like this.
  11. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

I think he takes some blame because there were some things that could have been done better scheming wise, but I think in the grand scheme, if your quarterback can't hit the broad side of a barn, you're not going to win much.

Nimo likes this.
  12. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

If your boy Dwayne Brown wasn't traded, it might just be him giving up the sack instead of Clark....plus we'd have to deal with the team continue to embarrass themselves before the game. Sounds like a win/win getting rid of him.

13. nigma2000

nigma2000 Member

Well now that the Astros are World Series champions, the Texans become the black sheep of the Houston sports teams. They are not even close to competing anytime soon. All it took the Astros to become great is sell the team, suck a few years, and get good draft picks.

Well unfortunately for the Texans only one of those is happening right now, they suck. Ownership and management are not going anywhere and we don’t even have any top draft picks because we traded them away!

14. conquistador#11

if the packers were to lose Aaron rodgers for a year, they'd look like crap, that was the level watson was playing at. Now add Merciless one of the league's most underrated players and Duane brown became a cancer. No team survives that.

15. Juxtaposed Jolt

Watt, Watson, Mercilus and (to a way lesser extent) Cushing are all injured. That's your starting QB, 2 of your best 3 defensive players and a vocal leader all gone. Like @conquistador#11 said, no team survives that.

Bobbythegreat likes this.
  16. marks0223

marks0223 2017 and 2022 World Series Champions
    Supporting Member

After putting up 41 points on the Texans last week, the Seahawks have 2 points in the 3rd quarter today

Mr. Clutch likes this.
  17. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

But I was told that now that they have Duane Brown that they were a lock for winning the Super Bowl. What happened?

marks0223 likes this.
  18. Nook

Nook Member

All of them are hoping their incompetence is covered up by Watson. BOB, Smith and the coaching staff. A bunch of middle aged men sucking off a 21 year old.

19. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Still legal which makes it better than how Kevin Spacey would prefer.

Nook likes this.
  20. theimpossibles1

Not reading the whole thread. Just checking in to say great job Andre Hal. I realize it would have been a big ask for you to touch T.Y. when he was on the ground right next to you. Way to conserve your energy. Good, smart football.

Hank McDowell likes this.