1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Warriors 10/17/2017

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Oct 17, 2017.

1. Rockets4Life13

I just know that on every damn youtube video i watched last year (e.g colin cowherd discusses who should be the MVP) i read in the comments "Westbrook, he gets trippppple doubbllee every night 11!!11!11!" and sadly, real NBA fans with knowledge of the game are outnumbered by stupid idiots who watch TNT "ANALYSIS"

2. RocketsTruth

RocketsTruth Member

iggy would not have made all those 3's that swaggy p made tonight

3. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

Yes i loved it. Tillman is going to be a great owner.

4. Zoplicone

Zoplicone Member

You fool, that was a joke about overreacting. I ain't eating no crow!

5. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

not even half

6. Zoplicone

Zoplicone Member

And on top of this unreal win....Vegas was so disrespectful to us I bet $245 when the payout was 5 to 1 yesterday and made $1000!!!!!

7. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

One negative about the game is now that I am checking the box score, Ariza logged in 37 minutes. Mbah A Boute really plays some good ball, can't we give him 7 of Ariza's minutes? I don't want Ariza having such a huge work load anymore.

Crashlanded19 likes this.
  8. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Shaq brings nothing to the table.

Charles you kind of expect his silly takes and Kenny would be the more level headed one.

Now Shaq just adds chaos to the whole thing and any minor joke sent his way makes him legit angry and ruins whatever they are supposed to be talking about. I wish they would replace him with Kobe, when he's actually talking about ball, he hardly shows any bias and always respects the game. You can tell he actually watched the game being talked about and his opinions are steeped in favoritism.

With Shaq, you can just tell he has something against the Rockets. Whether it's just he doesn't like how they play or whatever. He was quick to mention OKC, he disrespected Harden all last year just to push that Westbrook mess.

9. Little Bit

Little Bit Member

Tilman looking like a college fan running out on the court after a win, lol.

10. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

Actually everyone that played today did very well, Capela, Anderson, Tucker, Gordon, A Boute and Ariza. Harden/Cp3 consistent.

Anderson lowkey doing a lot of work this game. He's trying.

11. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

t was a bail out 3 IMO. Same thing happened in the playoffs. I was hoping he would have learned from that experience. Whatever.. Regular season Harden is still the GOAT.

12. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

13. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

To be fair...IIRC

Cowherd is a Westbrook hater. Thought Harden should have won and Cowherd was one of the main media guys pushing the whole Triple double stuff about it being arbitrary and that Westbrook just pads his stats.

14. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

Anderson was battlefighting

15. chenjy9

chenjy9 Numbers Don't Lie
    Supporting Member

Anderson always tries. Sometimes he's just not fast/athletic enough. He just needs to learn to shoot instead of pump faking it. Shoot away. Miss a few, I don't care at all, just keep shooting.

FANfrom86toNow likes this.
  16. TheresTheDagger

Keep in mind who we were playing tonight. We will have flexibility in our lineup depending on who we play (like Nene sitting tonight). The thing that's really different about this team vs. the Rockets last year ISN'T the addition of Chris Paul. Its that we are MUCH better suited to defend the Warriors by switching everything.

Patience likes this.
  17. seeingredtx

seeingredtx Enlightened

I will not watch another post game from TNT if those three clowns are on it.

don grahamleone likes this.
  18. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

i think against GS we'll always run more wings instead of our bigs. tarik probably takes away 10-12 minutes from our wings against most other teams

19. underrated015

underrated015 Member

They all took that L

20. Patience

Patience Contributing Member

Wow, Eric Gordon was so good tonight, I didn't even notice he was 0-6 from three. Crazy!