1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Boogie Cousins

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by DonKnock, Sep 23, 2017.

1. ROXonROXonROX

ROXonROXonROX Member

Boogie, Melo, or Bron come to HOU next season. No way we trade for those players when they will be FA's next season

2. megastahr

megastahr Contributing Member

Cause we have so much cap space?

3. BigggReddd

BigggReddd Member

Deals can always be made to free up cap.

4. ROXonROXonROX

ROXonROXonROX Member

OMG! I swear there is more idiots on this website than ESPN. Just bc I said that those guys are available it doesn't ****ING mean we are going to just sign them outright, I never said they were.
    All I said was that those specific players are FA's next year and could come to HOU. Did I mention anything about signing them? Have you heard of a sign and trade? Are you a stupid moron?
    CLEARLY we don't have the cap BUT there is something called a sign and trade my peasant. Of course everything has to align and teams have to agree BUT if you have to move Capela and Anderson or Gordon and Ariza for a superstar of LBJ's or PG13 caliber than you MUST move those players to make it work. Capela is going to probably demand a high dollar after Harden and CP overwhelm him with lobs that will make him look great. Anderson is HOPEFULLY going to improve on that broke ass shot and a superstar will love to come here, hell I'll take Melo if he decides to come here and trade out players to eaither create space or a sign and trade with OKC. You don't think OKC would love someone like Anderson next to Adams if Melo leaves and Russ and PG stay? Bro open up your little peanut mind and read between the lines and stop being so one dimensional you 1 dimensional ****

5. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

[​IMG]

Tha_Dude likes this.
  6. Tha_Dude

Tha_Dude Contributing Member

Dude will always love you, daywalker02.

D-rock and daywalker02 like this.
  7. ryano2009

ryano2009 Member

Lol doesn't boogie hates cp3 ...????
    I remember him and cp3 getting into multiple times throughout the years

8. DonKnock

DonKnock Member

MDA and Melo didn't like each other

9. Reeko

Reeko Member

Boogie is so lazy, fouls a ton, and can't control himself...he's also never played a second of meaningful basketball in the NBA...I wouldn't be that excited if he became our 3rd star

10. J.R.

J.R. Member

Not the key to a championship formula.

11. RasaqBoi

RasaqBoi Member

Cp3 usually doesn't mesh well with his players once things go bad.

To be continued.

12. underrated015

underrated015 Member

Was thinking the same thing. Getting demarcus would make us the clear cut no. 2 in the west .

13. mightybosstone

I could be in the minority here, but I want nothing to do with Boogie. The guy is a low IQ basketball player with poor shot selection and a mediocre defensive effort. I just don't think the guy plays a winning brand of basketball, and it's shown with the quality of the teams he's played for.

14. Vivi

Vivi Member

Melo can stay in Oklahoma at this point, enough of those guys like him and Bosh, when he wanted to be traded to the Knicks he did everything in his power to make it happen, he could've do the same in this situation especially if it's true they promised him he would be traded here, maybe he didn't want to be here as much as we think so...good luck to him and let's just move on to better opportunities, i'm totally against dumping Ryan with a 1st and probably other assets just to make room to pay 25/30M Melo, let OKC or the Lakers pay 100M in 4 years for a 34 years old Melo.

Let's go after Lebron or Boogie or George etc instead, they're way better players at this point.

#34 Vivi, Sep 24, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2017
  15. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

Bron is a megalomaniac who is going to go to a destination where he can play Co-GM and tinker with the roster to his whims. As soon as he realizes that his team isn't a heavy favorite he has an inferiority complex. Not sure we want him on the Rockets, unless we can get a mind wiped version.

solid and No Chance like this.
  16. Coach E

Coach E Member

If we get the Miami version it's possible

napalm06 likes this.
  17. mockster

mockster Member

Demarcus Cousins could be a real possibility if Pelicans have a bad to mediocre season.

18. megastahr

megastahr Contributing Member

Then why does it matter if they are a free agent next year?...jackass

If we have to snt you might as well trade the year before

19. sTeKcOr22

sTeKcOr22 Member

I wouldn't be opposed to it, but something makes me think they'll more inclined to trade Davis than Cousins.

20. Vivi

Vivi Member

What makes you think so?

Anyway, let's say you're right, in that case Ainge (and other teams with plenty of assets) would be all over Davis, we have no chance in hell to get him via trade.