1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Trump expected to end "Dreamers" program

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Air Langhi, Sep 3, 2017.

1. Ender00

Ender00 Member

what do you guys propose we do for future dreamers? Let them stay too?

2. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

LOL "emotional outburst, emotional outburst, emotional outburst.....I remember the days when there was logical arguments made in good faith"

I mean, you have to be self aware enough to realize why that's hilarious. I would love for you to give a logical argument made in good faith rather than an appeal to emotion or outright trolling because that's all we seem to get from our friends on the left these days. Sure there's a time for appeals to emotion and even outright trolling I suppose, but if you guys would mix in the occasional logical argument made in good faith ti would be productive and one hell of a breath of fresh air around here.

3. Cohete Rojo

Cohete Rojo Contributing Member

We have heard the criticism.

Now where is the solution?

The never-Trumps go silent, yet again.

4. el gnomo

el gnomo Member

Mostly this. I don't know anyone that gets laid frequently and is still a bitter and angry person. It's not really 'dey terk err jerbs'. It's 'dey terk err p***y'.

Blatz likes this.
  5. Ender00

Ender00 Member

This is the kind of attitude that make me so upset, the reason these dreamers are better than my cousins is the length of time they are here? following the laws means nothing? You are saying if you get away long enough then its ok? I guess it is true in amercia, you either do it big or not do it at all. You don't steal a 1000 dollars because you ass will be thrown in jail but you should aim to steal millions then you are free to enjoy the fruit of you ill gotten gain.

I am still waiting for a solution, this reminded me of an amnesty in the 80s, we can not let these people stay without a clear and implementable plan to keep it from happening again.

#265 Ender00, Sep 6, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2017
  6. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

[
    Yes, people in America who have spent their whole lives here are more American than your Crapstani cousins.

This is a fact.

If your Crapstani cousins were forcibly brought here as children, managed to make themselves into responsible Americans...they too would be more American.

But they didn't. And they're not ****ing here, so they're not really relevant. I

This is the same kind of stupid **** that I saw some morons doing last week....yeah HARVEY IS BAD but what ABOUT THE MONSOONS in India?"

Shut it down clown. You can't all lives matter this. And if you think the racist cabal of douchenozzles behind this like J Beauregard Sessions are going to let your dirt harvesting nephews into the country, your naivete should invalidate your voter registration.

#266 SamFisher, Sep 6, 2017
  7. Ender00

Ender00 Member

so the only different between my "Crapstain" cousin and the dreamers is that my uncle follow the laws and these dreamers parents didn't, got ya. Let me go and tell my uncle, you dumb ass you should have broken the laws, look now you children is call CRAPSTAIN by some law breaker sympathizer

my cousin came back and got his master from USC in electrical Engineering but he can't find any company to sponsor him to stay so he has to leave. I guess he is not responsible enough for you right, his dream is just not as important, i guess nice people do finish last.

#267 Ender00, Sep 6, 2017
  8. tallanvor

tallanvor Contributing Member

25 times Obama said DACA is illegal

9. dmoneybangbang

Hyperbole is hyperbole.

13 million or so illegal immigrants are something we can easily afford. Twisting that into open borders just shows you have no real argument.

10. dmoneybangbang

You can have back cuts, but you won't be getting in front of me. But the Dreamers didn't have a choice in cutting the line, so another weak argument.

Support policies that target employers if you are actually serious about illegal immigration.

11. dmoneybangbang

E-verify. Amnesty.

12. Ender00

Ender00 Member

already had Amnesty in the 80s and that work out really well,
    but you didn't call me name and got some good idea, so thx for contributing, i agree with target employers and levy some stiff fine

13. Aceshigh7

Aceshigh7 Contributing Member

I'd be okay with letting DACA continue and codifying it into law, IF and only IF, a merit-based immigration bill is passed and a border wall is fully funded with no opposition. Seriously, $26 billion is absolutely nothing when compared to the trillions in debt that the previous administration racked up. Yes, I know the promise was that Mexico would pay for the wall, and in effect they would be, because they will no longer have the economic benefit that they derive from mass illegal immigration.

As we saw with Reagan, amnesty and anything like amnesty will not work if you don't have effective control of your border. We need the wall. It must be a true wall, and it must be close to impenetrable.

If this is done, I'd be okay with doubling the amount of LEGAL immigrants admitted. We could definitely handle the extra legal immigrants without the burden of unchecked illegal immigration.

Ender00 likes this.
  14. Ender00

Ender00 Member

i like your idea but i don't think a wall will work, we need something else to control the flow of people. I think a reward base system should work well, if you report a business that hire illegal you will get a cut of the fine but a merit base immigration system like Canada should work

15. el gnomo

el gnomo Member

Inpenetrable wall along the entire border. LMFAO. Cmon, man.

[​IMG]

16. Ender00

Ender00 Member

yea the border is just too long. I am not worry about the cost or our ability to build an impenetrable wall it but the cost to maintain such a wall

17. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

I think the wall is a waste but totally fine compromising if dreamers stay.

18. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

If you want an impenetrable wall you better be ready to up the cost to dig it into the ground like 50 feet to prevent tunnels! Lol

el gnomo likes this.
  19. London'sBurning

London'sBurning Contributing Member

Build a 20 foot wall, expect 21 foot ladders standing next to them. Or come to the U.S. as a visitor then disappear. Or take a plane or ship.

el gnomo likes this.
  20. tallanvor

tallanvor Contributing Member

He's saying the exact same thing Obama did about DACA

Ender00 likes this.